365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Nowhere

+28
Dave P
wheakory
Jerry
Alex Kubacki
Schuey
Dave-O
Dave Wolfe
ounce
Michael Enright
KathyK
dot520
Neil Ruggiero
mul21
Seth Harrison
MioMabusy
Joel H
Kenny B.
Glenn
Michele "1L" Keane
charles.moman
John Kilpatrick
JohnP
Traveller
Sara Jane
Bob
Mike MacLellan
Tom H
Mark B
32 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Road to Nowhere - Page 43 Empty Re: Road to Nowhere

Post  Mark B Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Okay, one LAST entry. It started snowing this morning, and despite my cold, I just couldn't help myself. I did one lap outside (about .33 mile) on fresh snow, getting gaping looks from the neighborhood kids. My toes are still a little numb (less from running on the snow than standing on it to take photos), but it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as you might think!

Road to Nowhere - Page 43 18138210

Cheers! Here's to more unexpected fun in 2013. Very Happy
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43