365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To ensure the very best user experience possible...

3 posters

Go down

To ensure the very best user experience possible... Empty To ensure the very best user experience possible...

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

I have figured out how to add additional emoticons. Just can't get enough of 'em...

What's a running forum without an emoticon for beating a dead horse? Hm?
Frustration

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

To ensure the very best user experience possible... Empty Re: To ensure the very best user experience possible...

Post  Mrs. Schuey Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

Mr MattM wrote:I have figured out how to add additional emoticons. Just can't get enough of 'em...

Frustration

I just posted my love of them in the user feedback thread. These are great! Thanks!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

To ensure the very best user experience possible... Empty Re: To ensure the very best user experience possible...

Post  Schuey Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Mr MattM wrote:I have figured out how to add additional emoticons. Just can't get enough of 'em...

Frustration

I just posted my love of them in the user feedback thread. These are great! Thanks!

I knew you would like that Lisa!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down