365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Blame Others!

+12
Schuey
Dave P
Joel H
fostever
Michael Enright
Mike MacLellan
Dave-O
Michele "1L" Keane
Mark B
ounce
Bob
Jerry
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Never Blame Others! - Page 4 Empty Re: Never Blame Others!

Post  Jerry Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 am

Monday, 10/22

Lazy.

Tuesday, 10/23

Wednesday, 10/24

Lazy.

Thursday, 10/25

Friday, 10/26

Saturday, 10/27

We got up early and drove to Frisco Gary Burns 5K, a race Lucy ran last year and was placed 6th in 8-10 age group. She was disappointed not being to get top 3 and I told her if we came back this year, she should. And she did.

26:13 for the 3rd place and a metal. She was disappointed again as she thought she would get a trophy, which was only awarded to winners of overall, master and senior. lol!

We are not going back. The race was big charitable event with many walkers and joggers, not a good place for time. I am very pleased with Lucy's 3 and half minutes PR though, especially we never got a chance to have a test run.

Of cause, I did a good job pacing, 8:35, 8:18, 7:54, and 1:27.

Sunday, 10/28

We had a huge win in soccer. I don't even remember how many we scored, maybe 8. I asked to play the forward in the second half and unfortunately couldn't finish several good opportunities. The ref called two offside on me. I was pissed and pounding the field yelling "I was on my own half."

The call should be judged when the ball is kicked, not when it is received. And if I am on my half, I am never offside. Of cause I was ahead of my defense when I got the ball. I am a runner. Next time, I need to wear my Boston jacket to the field to remind the ref. lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum