365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light

+18
Diego
Dave P
Mike MacLellan
Kenny B.
KathyK
Michael Enright
Matt W
Martin VW
Joel H
Dave-O
fostever
Michele "1L" Keane
KBFitz
JohnP
Mark B
Jerry
Schuey
Chris M
22 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light

Post  Chris M Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 am

We LOST in the Finals in indoor soccer. 5-3. Very frustrating game. Our oft injured goalie Jason has a banged up wrist so he didn't want to play goal. Our guy we usually have as our backup was whinny about playing in goal so we went to a 3rd guy who rarely plays with us. He did OK although he let in some bad ones early. But what was worse was that with Jason and Tony now playing the field, we had too many subs (4) and found ourselves with perfectly rested and good players sitting on the sidelines while a far-less-than-ideal lineup was on the field. Argh. They scored 3 quick ones to start the game and we were down 5-1 at halftime. We put a little pressure on in the 2nd half and closed it to 5-3 but they were in prevent and pretty much ran the clock out on us without us really getting anything going. This is a team we beat 7-4 during the regular season and we should have been able to do the same in the Championships but we laid a big egg in the game and end the season without a title. A missed opporunity as this was one we should have had. Next season starts next week....they just keep rolling with 12 weeks "seasons" throughout the year.

Nothing really new to report running-wise. I'll run midday today.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light

Post  Schuey Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:55 am

Glad to see that your knee is alright Mr. Mckee! So when are you coming to Chicago next for business?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Schuey wrote:Glad to see that your knee is alright Mr. Mckee! So when are you coming to Chicago next for business?

Not in August but definitely before I come there for the marathon. I'll make at least one September hop out there. I'll let you know as soon as its on the schedule and I'm looking forward to seeing your little girl and getting another run in with you.

This weekend was fun. We went over to our neighbors Friday night for an impromptu party. The adults just sat out by the pool drinking and chatting and the kids entertained themselves running around like crazy. Nice relaxing end to the week. Saturday I did my long run on the mill timed to end with the 10K final on. I had to stop running and just cheer like crazy at the end. I was afraid I would fall off if I tried to keep running while being so transfixed by what was going down during that final mile. So exciting. My favorite race I've ever watched. Then we went to see a performance of West Side Story (National Symphony Orchestra playing the soundtrack with the movie itself playing on a screen) Saturday night. I told Cassidy I ran around the mean streets of Wellesley in a gang just like the Jets:

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Jets-w16

Today I taped the women's marathon and watched it after church. I was disappointed Goucher or Flannigan didn't finish higher. Tactically, they ran right up at the front well through the 1st half like they wanted to cover any move that was made but then around mile 15, all 3 Kenyans and all 3 Ehhopians went and neither of them stuck with them even for a minute. Flannigan stayed stuck out there in no man's land for another 5+ miles and then faded back to 10th. Based on what I had read, I thought both would be in low 2:20 shape and able to run exactly the kind of marathon that would have won today but it was never really close.

Then I had to go to work for a bit so I drove there, finished that stuff and then left my car there and ran home. If I go straight from there home, its 4.1 miles but I took the long way to make it a 10 mile run. Now I have no choice but to run there early tomorrow morning. I'll likely do around 7 on the way there. On the way home today, I got drenched in a rain shower. My only transportation option there tomorrow is my own feet so even if the weather stinks (the rain was actually kind of nice) I'm in for running there.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin VW Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Never heard of the AV Club being referred to as a gang, Chris.

I did see that Wellesley is representing MA in the LLWS in Bristol.
Martin VW
Martin VW
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Tonight.....American Idol concert. I wish I was joking but we are really going down to DC to take the 11 year old to see Philip Phillps, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua etc etc. Oh man, the things we do for our kids!
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin VW Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Chris M wrote:Tonight.....American Idol concert. I wish I was joking but we are really going down to DC to take the 11 year old to see Philip Phillps, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua etc etc. Oh man, the things we do for our kids!

What's great about having you as a friend, Chris, is seeing what you do with your daughter makes me immeasurably happy, as a dad, that my only child is a boy.

I mean, it didn't take all that much convincing to sign my kid up to go to a boarding hockey camp in Lake Tahoe, dropping him off, and spending a week in Napa with my wife. Yes, technically, that is something "we did for our kid." Not painful at all. Unless you count that groggy feeling from a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon after visiting two wineries during the middle of the day. Smile
Martin VW
Martin VW
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Martin VW wrote:
Chris M wrote:Tonight.....American Idol concert. I wish I was joking but we are really going down to DC to take the 11 year old to see Philip Phillps, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua etc etc. Oh man, the things we do for our kids!

What's great about having you as a friend, Chris, is seeing what you do with your daughter makes me immeasurably happy, as a dad, that my only child is a boy.

I mean, it didn't take all that much convincing to sign my kid up to go to a boarding hockey camp in Lake Tahoe, dropping him off, and spending a week in Napa with my wife. Yes, technically, that is something "we did for our kid." Not painful at all. Unless you count that groggy feeling from a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon after visiting two wineries during the middle of the day. Smile
It was surprisingly good and the demographic was WAY different than I expected. I was pretty sure I would be on the few old dudes there but there were TONS of kid-less adults there. Really surprised me. All over the map in terms of who was there and not just parents bringing along little ones as I was sure it would be. They opened with a My Chemical Romance song and there was both a Neon Trees and Dave Matthews Band tune in there as well so I was even pleasantly surprised that i liked a lot of the music. Phillip Phillips is pretty great. All 10 of them there can sing but he is a whole cut above them in terms of talent and it was pretty clear watching them perform. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up having a pretty big career.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyK Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

I have to admit that I watched American Idol, not religiously, but enough to know who was who. I'm not surprised to hear you say Philip Phillips was great, he seemed pretty impressive during the show.

I know you know this, but enjoy your time with your daughter...they grow up sooooo fast and before you know it you'll be sending her off to college and then some nice young man will ask you for her hand. (do guys still do that, I wonder?) My daughter asked me that the other day...if guys still ask fathers for their daughter's hand....I have no idea. I digress.

As always, nice running!
KathyK
KathyK
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

KathyK wrote:I have to admit that I watched American Idol, not religiously, but enough to know who was who. I'm not surprised to hear you say Philip Phillips was great, he seemed pretty impressive during the show.

I know you know this, but enjoy your time with your daughter...they grow up sooooo fast and before you know it you'll be sending her off to college and then some nice young man will ask you for her hand. (do guys still do that, I wonder?) My daughter asked me that the other day...if guys still ask fathers for their daughter's hand....I have no idea. I digress.

As always, nice running!

Yes, college comes way too fast. After all, I took my daughter to Jonas Bros/Demi Lovato concert and a Clay Aiken one too. I am proud though that we also saw the B-52s and Train (2x) together as well.

Enjoy it Chris, as I know you are!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 am

Won the first game of the new indoor soccer season last night. 6-3. Good all around game from us. Back to how we normally play which is extreme press when the other team has the ball and trying to force turnovers. We are the equivalent of a football team that blitzes every down. We get burned badly if a team can handle it, spread us out and pick us apart. But 9 times of 10 or more when we execute it correctly and everyone is running hard at their guys, the teams we play choke and make bad decisions or misplays. In the finals last week, we didn't execute the plan well. We are what we are....a full court press team....and last night we got back to that.

I really shouldn't leave in the middle of the day to do a 10 miler......but I'm gonna! I may get really rained on, though.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 pm

I should have run DURING the US v Mexico soccer game but put it off and now need to log some late night miles. Interesting game. Frankly quite boring through 60 or so minutes as Mexico dominated but looked sooo sloppy. 0-0 seemed like a possible and good result for the US. But then Brek Shea made such a difference! Bam, a goal against the run of play and the US wins 1-0. First time the US has EVER won in Mexico. They were 0-23-1 before tonight. Neither team played their true 'A' squad (no Dempsey, Bradley, Bocanegra etc) but that was a pretty huge result for the US. Those teams will be meeting again for real soon in WC 2014 qualifying. Mexico was the better team tonight but the US won and that's the way soccer is sometimes. Cool.

Vacation at the beach starts Sunday! I can't wait. We go down to the Outer Banks every Summer. So relaxing and fun. And I'll certainly have a big big week of running down there. Next race on the agenda is Savageman Half Iron Tri (September 16) with me running the half marathon in a team relay. Trail run. Its tough. But not nearly as bad as the bike course which is known as the hardest course in triathlon. Thank God I don't bike. We won the relay in 2010 and didn't run it in 2011, so we are shooting to "defend" our title even though technically it is not ours right now.

Breaking the tape in our big win in 2010 shown below. Can we repeat?

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Savage10
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Nice finish line picture.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

That's a bad-ass shot, Chris. Are you going to do any HM specific training for your 2-for-2 attempt?

Plus a brief hijack: Kathy, it's not extremely rare, but I don't think it's nearly as common as it used to be. At least not around here. I intend on it. I've been told I'll be laughed at. Very Happy
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 pm

KathyK wrote:

I did. And I know all of my friends that have been married recently have done so as well.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 am

Off to the beach (Outer Banks) for a week starting tomorrow. Finished my long run and now its time to pack and get ready. I'm going to do something different down there regarding running than I've ever done. When I've been there the last few years as a runner, I've just run on the bike path that goes alongside of the main beach road there (NC 12). Its OK but not great. You can't see the ocean so its really just running alongside of traffic but the nice part is that it is a dedicated paved path. Jennifer runs on the beach each morning but that's not for me because its pretty soft sand and I'm a wimp and find that it is really hard going down there. Of course it is spectacularly beautiful running on the beach but I don't like it as I feel like I'm moving in quick sand and not getting a normal run in. The biggest issue in all of this is the sun. I simply need to stay out of the sun as much as possible whenever possible. Curse my pale Irish skin! So....I found a tennis club right by the house that allows weekly memberships and they have a nice looking fitness center. I know many of you think this is completely nuts but the plan now is to go to the beach but do basically ALL of my running on the mill indoors. We'll see how I do in executing this plan but what I'm going to try is to do a 60 minute mill run every single morning to start the day. I'll then go do another run right before dinner each night. Possible that some of the 2nd runs could be outside, particularly if Jennifer and Cassidy want to bike ride alongside of me. Two runs a day every day, no real major workouts planned although I'm likely to do some "last mile at MP" type finishes here and there. I'll be very disappointed if it is under an 80 mile week and would like something in the 90-100 range. My own laziness will be the biggest thing to overcome! But with the ocean, hot tub and pool steps away and no work all of next week, I really have no excuse not to get this done.

Oh, subject change. I've owned the DVD for well over a year but FINALLY watched Fire On The Track which is the Pre documentary. It is AWESOME. I enjoyed both Pre Hollywood movies but in many ways I thought this was even better. I thought I knew all the details of his life and career pretty well but there was a ton of good stuff in there I didn't know and I highly recommend it for any runner that hasn't seen it:

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Track-Steve-Prefontaine-Story/dp/B000FEB9DS/ref=pd_sim_mov_1/175-3962363-1305200

And with that, I'm off to get ready to head to North Carolina. Beach house, here we come!

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Great_10
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Enright Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:26 pm

I hear you about the sun, and the treadmill is ok, but I think the road early in the morning ought to beckon once or twice. I do enjoy watching sportscenter for an hour on the mill, though.
Have a great vacation!
Michael Enright
Michael Enright
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Michael Enright wrote:I hear you about the sun, and the treadmill is ok, but I think the road early in the morning ought to beckon once or twice. I do enjoy watching sportscenter for an hour on the mill, though.
Have a great vacation!

Hmm....they better have TVs.....I hadn't even thought of the possibility of NOT having Sportscenter on while I ran. I'd better check that out before locking in this health club/treadmill plan.

We just installed roof rails and a rack on my car. With the bike rack on back and a lot of luggage, 3 people and our dog, we needed some extra carrying room. It did not come fully assembled and we are not.....handy people. I think it is 90%+ likely that the the whole luggage carrier won't go flying off the car while we roll down 95 south tomorrow but I'm certainly not going to 100% on that prediction. Its always a bad sign when you finish a do-it-yourself-install project like that and then we said "hmm, what are these parts for?" with the extra things we never used. Uh oh!
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Enright Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I lost a luggage carrier off the top once, heading north on I57 at 70 mph. Didn't know it was gone until I got home! Fortunately, at the time it was empty. This was in 1978, and I expect they've improved the design since then. But just in case, you might be somewhat selective about what you put in there. And, if you have any political aspirations, keep the pets in the passenger area!
Michael Enright
Michael Enright
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Nice to read that sub 3 hours is still your goal Chris. Hope the training & race day make 2012 a year to remember.
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 pm

I have a luggage carrier that I use on both my Volvo XC-60 and my daughter's CRV - never had an issue with it. Have fun and see you in December (hopefully, November too).
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel H Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 am

Have fun on the beach...you seem to always have fun there.
Joel H
Joel H
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyK Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Dave-O wrote:
KathyK wrote:

I did. And I know all of my friends that have been married recently have done so as well.

Have to close the loop on this...Emily's boyfriend did, indeed call her father last week to ask permission to marry her after I posted this. (Emily's father and I have been divorced for nearly 15 years) My ex then called me to let me know. So, now my daughter is engaged!

Anyway...I hope you're having a grand time at the Outer Banks! Since I've run two marathons there, much of it along that same route you mentioned, I agree that it's not ideal, especially considering you are at the beach. It will be interesting to see how the 'mill-at-the-beach works out for you.
KathyK
KathyK
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 am

I'm still here! We went to the Outer Banks for a great week at the beach (see a couple of pics below) and that was fantastic. Same place we go every Summer. As I mentioned up above, I changed things up and did 90% of my running inside this year. Weird to be at the beach and running inside but it made sense for me on a lot of levels and worked out well. I did a one week membership at a tennis club that had treadmills and I would then bike over there to do my runs. They happened to have the very same model of mill I have at home. I got into a nice routine of starting every day with that bike/run/bike combo and watching ESPN in the morning and then doing it again right before dinner and watching dumb sitcoms in the early evening while I ran. The rest of the time was just hanging out with the family and fully relaxing.

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Obx_2010

Half a Mile From Tucson, By The Morning Light - Page 2 Obx_2011

Then it was back to work and soooo much to catch up on - I've just been buried with work. Cassidy went with Jennifer's parents up to their house in upstate NY last week so last week so then we flew up there to get her this weekend, spent the weekend up at Jennifer's family's house and then came back last night. Cassidy's first day of school is today so we are finally back to what passes as a normal time now. Its been hectic and crazy. While up in the Catskills, I did run the Catskill Scenic Trail for a 20 miler on Saturday. Just an incredible place to run. Maybe later on I'll do my 10 or so favorite places I've ever run and this would be be on it. Its an old railroad path and they took the tracks out and its just smooth dirt and gravel. You run through forrest much of the time and then break out into fields where you can see the mountains....amazing. And here's the crazy thing. I'm out there to do a 10 out and 10 back starting at 10am on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. 80 degrees and beautifully sunny. Just a drop dead perfect day and amazing trail. And the whole time out there in prime time I see.....ONE runner and FOUR hikers....TOTAL! Insane. Can you imagine what the count would be on the Lakefront Path or the W&OD Trail in my area? Thousands! Only downside was that I seemed to re-tweak my right knee during this week. It was bothering me before the beach week, was completely fine down there despite a big mileage week and then I must have done something to it again this week because its acting up. Maybe I'm just getting OLD! I've been so lucky to avoid injuries all throughout my running since I started in 2008. I hope this isn't the start of something. So I did the 20 Saturday but then did an unscheduled off day Sunday to try and get this thing handled. Hopefully its nothing bad. Its just sore between runs. Once I warm up a little with a limping/shufffle/gimpy mile, I run fine. But then it gets very sore afterwards. Ugh. I'll baby it this week and see how that goes. Tucson running plan next...
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 am

Here's the running plan. One week from Sunday is the Savageman Tri. I'm running the relay so that's a half marathon for me. A trail race. I've done it twice before so I know the route well. Its hard. Hopefully, we can defend our relay title (oops - we won in 2010 and didn't do it in 2011 so that's not really "defending" it - but we want the WIN!). I've been thinking through what I'll do when I start running depending on whether we are not in first versus running from the lead. Its definitely going to be a "run for the win" run rather than any time goal but I'll be running flat out.

The day after that is the official kickoff of my Tucson Training Plan although I've been doing a lot over the past weeks/months as well. Let me know your thoughts, comments, complaints, suggestions.

The most notable feature is that there are two marathons (Chicago and MCM) I’ll do as very long slow runs. I do have two 5Ks and a 10k race on there as well although I'm not sure if those will end up being all out races or hard tempos.

With the marathons in there, its 5 20+ mile runs in the final 12 weeks which seems good but I do think I need to eliminate or shorten that 22. I do have some slight concerns about how exactly my body will handle the Chicago/MCM 26.2 mile runs. 26.2 is a loooong way to go and doing it twice in October will be interesting. Conceptually, I love it as Tuscon prep but I’m a little wary of how I’ll handle it.

Mileage peaks at 83 which is very doable for me – lower than I’ve peaked at before in large part because there are less doubles than I’ve previously done. Although if I start missing runs or shorting any of them, I’ll have to incorporate more doubles to make up the mileage. The pre-taper average is just under 75 which is a good number for me. Plan iitself next post:

Last edited by Chris M on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 am

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" class=MsoNormal>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" class=MsoNormal>
DATEWEEKMONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAYPlannedActual
Sep 17-23168 miles with 10x100 strides12 miles65 with stridesClaredon 10k/5k - run BOTH. 5k all out; 10K at MP17 miles 66
Sep 24-3024 & 6 miles10 miles with 4 at 6:20-6:45 pace10 miles 612 miles618 miles 72
Oct 1-734 & 6 miles(400-800-1200-1600) and back down. 1:19-2:50-4:26-6:1013 miles66OFFCHICAGO MARATHON - go slow70
Oct 8-1444 miles10 miles with 5 at 6:20-6:45 pace15 miles613 miles617 miles 71
Oct 15-2156(400-800-1200-1600) and back down. 1:17-2:45-4:19-6:0015 miles610 miles with 4 at 6:20-6:45 pace7 miles with 10x100 strides18 miles 70
Oct 22 - 2864 & 6 miles9 miles 12 miles total with 5 x 1200 at 6:00 pace; 400 jog interval10 miles 75MARINE CORPS MARATHON - go slow80
Oct 29-Nov 47410 miles with 10x100 strides15 miles612 miles with 7 at 6:20-6:45 pace822 miles 77
Nov 5-1184 & 6 milesYasso 800s -9 miles total with 8 x 800 at 5:40-5:50 pace; 400 jog interval15 miles713 miles718 miles total with Veterans Day 10k79
Nov 12-1894 & 6 miles9 miles 11 miles total with 6 x 1200 at 6:00 pace; 400 jog interval15 miles10 miles820 miles83
Nov 19- 25106Yasso 800s - 12 miles total with 10 x 800 at 5:40-5:50 pace; 400 jog interval76 total with Turkey Trot 5k611 miles20 miles68
Nov 26 - Dec 21168 miles with 10x100 strides610 miles total with 3 x 1 mile HARDOFF713 miles50
Dec 3 - Dec 9126OFF8 miles with 2 at 6:45 pace6OFF4 miles with stridesRACE24 + Race
KEYRUN TYPEPACE
Recovery8:00 - 8:50
Long Run7:20 - 8:20
General Aerobic6:55 - 7:45
Marathon 6:45- 6:52
Tempo 6:10 - 6:30
Interval< 6:10
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next