365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's still posting over there?

+36
Pete B
fostever
charles.moman
carleenp
dot520
healdgator
Colleen
Matt W
Stephanie
Paula Sue
mul21
GregC
Erin
Michele "1L" Keane
Michael Mitchell
Dave Bussard
Ken Mello
Schuey
Martin VW
Diego
John Kilpatrick
Seth Harrison
Julie
Dave Wolfe
Bob
Admin
Jerry
Tim M
ChasMcG
Dave-O
Kenny B.
Michael Enright
Natalie
Nick Morris
Mrs. Schuey
Peg Coover
40 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who's still posting over there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's still posting over there?

Post  Mrs. Schuey Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Tim M wrote:
Mr MattM wrote:
Michele "1L" Keane wrote:

Does anyone around here know how to do the "Bob"? We can teach them Very Happy

Laughing

Who's still posting over there? - Page 4 Bobpos10

Is that Dave (Julio) to the right of Bob? I see Farnk next to Bob, who are the others?
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Who's still posting over there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's still posting over there?

Post  Schuey Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Mr MattM wrote:
Michele "1L" Keane wrote:

Does anyone around here know how to do the "Bob"? We can teach them Very Happy

Laughing

Is that Dave (Julio) to the right of Bob? I see Farnk next to Bob, who are the others?

What I want to know is were can I get a pair of those shorts Frank is wearing? afro afro afro
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  GregC Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:

Dave N. (Now living in London), Julie K., Frank, Bob, Julio, CK (Catherine K).

This is a group from the original Hal boards and they are all still somewhat active on the TM message board.
GregC
GregC
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm

I was going to object to Matt mentioning how he was deleting an entire thread with his editing powers.

Well, I think I changed my mind. Let's see how it works on this thread.

Pricks.
Bob
Bob
Lord Bobby
Lord Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Bob wrote:I was going to object to Matt mentioning how he was deleting an entire thread with his editing powers.

Pricks.

LOL!!! lol!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Bob wrote:I was going to object to Matt mentioning how he was deleting an entire thread with his editing powers.

Pricks.

Bob did you just call him what I think you called him. You better clean up your act buddy or go crawl back into your hole. lol! Oh wait a minute don't do that I like having your around here!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Schuey wrote:

Pricks.

Bob did you just call him what I think you called him. You better clean up your act buddy or go crawl back into your hole. lol! Oh wait a minute don't do that I like having your around here!

Chas? Oh, Chas???
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Mrs. Schuey wrote:
Schuey wrote:

Pricks.

Chas? Oh, Chas???

Yes? I'm waiting for Bobby in the hole.... I think he's scared. I got some new moves from that website! lol!
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mul21 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:09 pm

So glad I didn't google cliphunters at work! affraid
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 pm

mul21 wrote:So glad I didn't google cliphunters at work! affraid

lol! lol! lol!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Paula Sue Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Hell, after I googled it here at home I was worried I'd attract another Trojan virus (did I say that?). One of the worst viruses I got was when I googled 'Whaler Trailer' to find something I needed for our 13 foot Boston Whaler boat!
Paula Sue
Paula Sue
Poster
Poster

http://oceanbreeze-lake-erie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Paula Sue wrote:
Hell, after I googled it here at home I was worried I'd attract another Trojan virus (did I say that?). One of the worst viruses I got was when I googled 'Whaler Trailer' to find something I needed for our 13 foot Boston Whaler boat!
lol!
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Paula Sue wrote:

Man thanks for making me lol! lol! lol! Paula Sue!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mello Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Jesus Christ people! NEVER open anything Chas sends you or mentions at work! I've learned that lesson the hard way. And I still have that image of the swamp woman in my head.......shudder...... affraid
Ken Mello
Ken Mello
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim M Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Ken Mello wrote:

Jesus Christ people! NEVER open anything Chas sends you or mentions at work! I've learned that lesson the hard way. And I still have that image of the swamp woman in my head.......shudder...... affraid

I was looking for something in an old email (the Bob picture) and accidentally opened some old Chas emails. It will take several days before my eyes heal.
Tim M
Tim M
Poster
Poster

http://runhappyrunmore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Tim M wrote:
Ken Mello wrote:

I was looking for something in an old email (the Bob picture) and accidentally opened some old Chas emails. It will take several days before my eyes heal.

I am dying here!! lol! lol! lol!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Ken Mello wrote:

Did you want me to send it to you??? Hahahhaha

I am surprised so many of you went to that site! I thought for sure you all would think about it first. I mean at least for a minute or two.....

You guys are hilarious!

affraid affraid affraid
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

ChasMcG wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Ken Mello wrote:

I am surprised so many of you went to that site! I thought for sure you all would think about it first. I mean at least for a minute or two.....

You guys are hilarious!

affraid affraid affraid

No...I'm good Very Happy
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  mul21 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 pm

ChasMcG wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Ken Mello wrote:

You guys are hilarious!

affraid affraid affraid

Oh, I certainly thought about it, which is exactly why I didn't Google it while at work. Thinking about it now, I should have known it was an "adult content" site! afro
mul21
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ChasMcG Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Y'all know you went back later that night. Sure there are a lot of grenades but it's free right?!? Am I alone in here?
ChasMcG
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Nick Morris wrote:
ChasMcG wrote:
Nick Morris wrote:
Tim M wrote:
Ken Mello wrote:

You guys are hilarious!

affraid affraid affraid

No...I'm good Very Happy

Good call! You'll want to bleach your eyes after seeing the swamp woman Razz Who's still posting over there? - Page 4 Puke

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Hey y'all! I truly second what Erin said! I too have been out of the loop for awhile now but had been returning to TP more & more frequently now that an injury is behind me and I'm running again (YAY!!!), but I really hope not too many people have been left behind & left wondering where everyone went.

A few days ago I received a PM on TP from MrMattM telling me about this place. I was so THRILLED to have received that email!!! As someone who's still a newbie to this sport I've found a tremendous amount of support & assistance from SOOOOO many of you, and I'd hate to have been lost in the shuffle even though I haven't been a major contributor these last several months as I rehabbed an injury. So I guess what I am saying is I was so excited to find my running buddies again, but I really hope that the main members of this group are still reaching out to those left behind. Even days later I am still ecstatic MrMattM contacted me.

Steph

Erin wrote:Truthfully, a HUGE reason why I kept coming back to the V-boards was you all. Your support, knowledge, and friendship have been invaluable in my development as a runner. I spent a lot of time on runs and during races composing blog posts and race reports because I knew people were there and cared about how I was doing. I hope I filled the same role for them.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Bussard Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Maybe it's about time for Chas to post her infamous 'Banned Friday Thread' from a few years ago. Is there a copy around anywhere? Not that I'll answer any of the questions but a few brave souls might!
Dave Bussard
Dave Bussard
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Stephanie O wrote:Hey y'all! I truly second what Erin said! I too have been out of the loop for awhile now but had been returning to TP more & more frequently now that an injury is behind me and I'm running again (YAY!!!), but I really hope not too many people have been left behind & left wondering where everyone went.

A few days ago I received a PM on TP from MrMattM telling me about this place. I was so THRILLED to have received that email!!! As someone who's still a newbie to this sport I've found a tremendous amount of support & assistance from SOOOOO many of you, and I'd hate to have been lost in the shuffle even though I haven't been a major contributor these last several months as I rehabbed an injury. So I guess what I am saying is I was so excited to find my running buddies again, but I really hope that the main members of this group are still reaching out to those left behind. Even days later I am still ecstatic MrMattM contacted me.

Steph

Welcome aboard good to hear that you have the injury thing behind you and it's time to do some running.

Dave Bussard wrote:Maybe it's about time for Chas to post her infamous 'Banned Friday Thread' from a few years ago. Is there a copy around anywhere? Not that I'll answer any of the questions but a few brave souls might!

Yeah I would like to see that thread! Your right Dave I think only a few brave souls will answer that one!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt W Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Schuey wrote:

Dave Bussard wrote:Maybe it's about time for Chas to post her infamous 'Banned Friday Thread' from a few years ago. Is there a copy around anywhere? Not that I'll answer any of the questions but a few brave souls might!

Yeah I would like to see that thread! Your right Dave I think only a few brave souls will answer that one!

It was an interesting one. I saw it before the thread was deleted. As far as answering the questions, all I'll say is I'm definitely not that big of an Angelina fan.
Matt W
Matt W
Poster
Poster

http://www.redrockrunningcompany.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next