365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetwater

2 posters

Go down

Sweetwater Empty Sweetwater

Post  Dave-O Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 pm

So in the last few years, meeting up at Sweetwater after the race for lunch, beers, and laughs has become a great tradition.

I called ahead this year to see if I could reserve one of the long high-tops, but was told those are unavailable for reservations. I will get there as soon as I can in hopes of nabbing one, and will do my best to save as many seats as possible. I encourage people to get there quickly, though, because it starts filling up fast as more people finish.

Shots
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Sweetwater Empty Re: Sweetwater

Post  Mrs. Schuey Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Dave-O wrote:So in the last few years, meeting up at Sweetwater after the race for lunch, beers, and laughs has become a great tradition.

I called ahead this year to see if I could reserve one of the long high-tops, but was told those are unavailable for reservations. I will get there as soon as I can in hopes of nabbing one, and will do my best to save as many seats as possible. I encourage people to get there quickly, though, because it starts filling up fast as more people finish.

Shots

We plan on being there and will do our best to get there and save some seats. Can't wait! bounce Very Happy
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 am

Good news. I sort of know one of the owners (also a former IWU wide receiver, though before my time) so I emailed him about reserving a table. We have one of the long high tops reserved, but we need to get there quickly before it gets too crowded. That shouldn't be a problem. I will have my parents go directly there after I finish. So we'll be set.

Hope to see everyone!
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum