365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

1st SCZ thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Mark B on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 pm

@Jerry wrote:Do I look like need more stars?

Who doesn't? 


Enjoy.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7397
Points : 16081
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  ounce on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4886
Points : 13524
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 pm

@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Mark B on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile

Hey, nothing is worth doing unless it's worth doing to excess, right? Wink
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7397
Points : 16081
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 pm

@Mark B wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile

Hey, nothing is worth doing unless it's worth doing to excess, right? Wink
I TOTALLY agree!!!
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  ounce on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 am

@Nick Morris wrote:
@Mark B wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile

Hey, nothing is worth doing unless it's worth doing to excess, right? Wink
I TOTALLY agree!!!

And this is only week 1 of TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!

(Hide the children AND his running shoes!  No, wait!  Cut off his feet, too, for the duration of the TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!! because he runs barefoot!!!  And you know it must be true IF italics are used.)
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4886
Points : 13524
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 am

@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@Mark B wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile

Hey, nothing is worth doing unless it's worth doing to excess, right? Wink
I TOTALLY agree!!!

And this is only week 1 of TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!

(Hide the children AND his running shoes!  No, wait!  Cut off his feet, too, for the duration of the TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!! because he runs barefoot!!!  And you know it must be true IF italics are used.)

Hide yo kids...Hide yo wife...hide yo husband!!!!
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Mark B on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:49 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@Mark B wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:Holy shit!!! That is a lot of stars!!!

Well, you have to understand that Mark is in TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
Oh...Now everything makes total sense!!!!!!  Smile

Hey, nothing is worth doing unless it's worth doing to excess, right? Wink
I TOTALLY agree!!!

And this is only week 1 of TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!

(Hide the children AND his running shoes!  No, wait!  Cut off his feet, too, for the duration of the TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!! because he runs barefoot!!!  And you know it must be true IF italics are used.)

Hide yo kids...Hide yo wife...hide yo husband!!!!

lol!

Hey, I'm just warming up!
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7397
Points : 16081
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

How many weeks are you tapering?
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Mark B on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:How many weeks are you tapering?

A little less than three weeks. So you won't have to put up with my foolishness for too long. Smile
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7397
Points : 16081
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  mul21 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 pm

We've put up with it for this long........why change now?  Razz
avatar
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1481
Points : 4758
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 41
Location : St. Louis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 pm

@mul21 wrote:We've put up with it for this long........why change now?  Razz

True story...
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Mark B on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:
@mul21 wrote:We've put up with it for this long........why change now?  Razz

True story...

 <rimshot>

Boy, sure walked into that one! Touché! geek
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7397
Points : 16081
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  ounce on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 pm

@Mark B wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@mul21 wrote:We've put up with it for this long........why change now?  Razz

True story...

 <rimshot>

Boy, sure walked into that one! Touché! geek
I tell you, the mind is a bowlful of mush during 
TAPER MADNESS!!!!!!!!
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4886
Points : 13524
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Dave-O on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:21 pm

How does one get stars under their name?  

And why are Jerry's stars taking up the whole screen?
avatar
Dave-O
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1736
Points : 4613
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 36
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 pm

@Dave-O wrote:How does one get stars under their name?  

And why are Jerry's stars taking up the whole screen?

I just added 5 stars for moderators.  What the heck.

Jerry got special stars because, well, you know, Jerry is just special.  He said he wanted more stars.  He got more stars.

There are some custom rank titles floating around, too...

I'd actually like to find the old star legend from the old Hal site.  I liked those stars!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 889
Points : 3989
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Nick Morris on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:09 pm

@Dave-O wrote:How does one get stars under their name?  

And why are Jerry's stars taking up the whole screen?

Jerry is very "special"...
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 12086
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Jerry on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 pm

avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2710
Points : 1004347
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Jerry on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

 Nick Morris wrote:
@Dave-O wrote:How does one get stars under their name?  

And why are Jerry's stars taking up the whole screen?

Jerry is very "special"...

 Not very, nor a, Jerry is the special one.
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2710
Points : 1004347
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1st SCZ thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum