365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

so why isn't my "quote" button working right

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  mountandog on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 pm

It wont let me type in below the box -- only inside it
avatar
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1392
Points : 5453
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 60
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  ounce on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 pm

@mountandog wrote:It wont let me type in below the box -- only inside it

Yeah, I noticed that today, too. What you could do would be to hit the "Switch Editor Mode" button above on the 2nd row of buttons, then it'll convert the pretty box to text. Then type to your heart's content.

This isn't a fix, but a workaround.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4611
Points : 12704
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 60
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  Nick Morris on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 pm

@ounce wrote:
@mountandog wrote:It wont let me type in below the box -- only inside it

Yeah, I noticed that today, too.  What you could do would be to hit the "Switch Editor Mode" button above on the 2nd row of buttons, then it'll convert the pretty box to text.  Then type to your heart's content.  

This isn't a fix, but a workaround.

Not a fan...What happened????
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 11841
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 36
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  mountandog on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:42 pm

@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@mountandog wrote:It wont let me type in below the box -- only inside it

Yeah, I noticed that today, too.  What you could do would be to hit the "Switch Editor Mode" button above on the 2nd row of buttons, then it'll convert the pretty box to text.  Then type to your heart's content.  

This isn't a fix, but a workaround.

Not a fan...What happened????

Hey - I was about to respond and now its working correctly. !!
avatar
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1392
Points : 5453
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 60
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  fostever on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:06 pm

@mountandog wrote:
@Nick Morris wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@mountandog wrote:It wont let me type in below the box -- only inside it

Yeah, I noticed that today, too.  What you could do would be to hit the "Switch Editor Mode" button above on the 2nd row of buttons, then it'll convert the pretty box to text.  Then type to your heart's content.  

This isn't a fix, but a workaround.

Not a fan...What happened????

Hey - I was about to respond and now its working correctly. !!
ask and you shall receive
avatar
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1308
Points : 5041
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 58
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so why isn't my "quote" button working right

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum