365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  KBFitz on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am

Day miles  type .
Mon     5  easy  38°F
Tue     - 
Wed     - 
Thu     8  easy  39°F
Fri     - 
Sat     9  easy  47°F Cold hard rain.
Sun     -       .
Week   22        Feeling better, back on the roads.
YTD    22
avatar
KBFitz
Regular
Regular

Posts : 715
Points : 5529
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 59
Location : Off-center

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Tough weather week. Sidewalks are clear now - but frozen in spots.

Mon - Day off
Tues - 6 miles on Boston Course with 12 x 1 min Pickups at 9-9.1 mph
Wed - 4 recovery miles on TM; Core class
Thurs - 6.2 easy miles outside.  Tough and slow going on ice and snow
Fri - No miles, One hr session with Trainer
Sat - 15 mile Progression Run - last two miles 8:40 and 8:30.  Light rain, but 45F.  Ice and snow in spots
Sun - 6 mile easy run with group.  On road or path - ice in many spots.  Bridges out from ice damn melting.

WTD:  37.2 miles

YTD: 64 miles
avatar
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4742
Points : 11075
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 55
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Jerry on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:45 pm

76
Feel like a different person
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004157
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Julie on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:05 pm

M - XT/shred
T 8 (my wkend long run)
W 3 on TM
R 5 on TM
F rest
Sat 3
Sun 9

28
Week 2 of Hal's intermediate training program for training marathon I plan to run to prep for October 50K.
avatar
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2602
Points : 6250
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  mountandog on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:08 pm

got in 45 this week and my first tempo @ 6:50 in a long time.  Feeling dead legs because of it.  2 weeks of 50+ then onto Boston prep.
avatar
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1392
Points : 5512
Join date : 2011-07-14
Age : 60
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  fostever on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:39 pm

M-6mi indoor track- -35F wind chills/ foot of snow
Tu-off
W-5mi mild Treadmill tempo w/strength workout
Th-off
Fr-trochanteric bursitis flare up-off
Sa-5mi treadmill w/strength wo
Su-8mi road 1mi cooldown w/dogs
wk-25mi 43YTD
avatar
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1316
Points : 5140
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 58
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  JohnP on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 am

I haven't posted in a while as my running log is messed up. But paper and pen still work this week. I think this is week 3 of training for the Boston marathon.

Mon - 6 miles
Tue - 7.75 miles including 6x800s
Wed - no running, weight lifting/core
Thu - 8.25 miles including 6 at MP
Fri - 6 miles easy
Sat - 11.4 miles easy
Sun - 6 miles easy

Week - 45.4 miles
avatar
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1225
Points : 4201
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Jerry on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 am

Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004157
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  T Miller on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Jerry wrote:Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!

That's not possible, somebody, please, speak up and tell us that you ran more than Jerry.
avatar
T Miller
Regular
Regular

Posts : 781
Points : 3471
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Bloomington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Chris Coleman on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:14 pm

41 miles in six runs, including a 5K race (19:48) and an interval session (400s, 200s and 100s). Longest run just 11 miles.
avatar
Chris Coleman
Poster
Poster

Posts : 211
Points : 2748
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 71
Location : Abu Dhabi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Chris M on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 pm

T Miller wrote:
Jerry wrote:Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!

That's not possible, somebody, please, speak up and tell us that you ran more than Jerry.
It's pretty funny and was not part of the deliberate plan but Dave can confirm that I reported to him on Sunday that I had just completed a week of exactly ONE MORE MILE (77) than Jerry!
avatar
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1061
Points : 3692
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 48
Location : Washington, DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Jerry on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Chris M wrote:
T Miller wrote:
Jerry wrote:Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!

That's not possible, somebody, please, speak up and tell us that you ran more than Jerry.
It's pretty funny and was not part of the deliberate plan but Dave can confirm that I reported to him on Sunday that I had just completed a week of exactly ONE MORE MILE (77) than Jerry!

Funnier, I actually ran about 76.8 and was lazy not to make it whole ...
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004157
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Jerry wrote:
Chris M wrote:
T Miller wrote:
Jerry wrote:Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!

That's not possible, somebody, please, speak up and tell us that you ran more than Jerry.
It's pretty funny and was not part of the deliberate plan but Dave can confirm that I reported to him on Sunday that I had just completed a week of exactly ONE MORE MILE (77) than Jerry!

Funnier, I actually ran about 76.8 and was lazy not to make it whole ...
I think Chris' diabolical motivation is working - Jerry is running some serious mileage.  Tough for such a lazy guy.
avatar
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4742
Points : 11075
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 55
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Schuey on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Chris M wrote:
T Miller wrote:
Jerry wrote:Seriously, Jerry ran the most last week? lol!

That's not possible, somebody, please, speak up and tell us that you ran more than Jerry.
It's pretty funny and was not part of the deliberate plan but Dave can confirm that I reported to him on Sunday that I had just completed a week of exactly ONE MORE MILE (77) than Jerry!

Funnier, I actually ran about 76.8 and was lazy not to make it whole ...
I think Chris' diabolical motivation is working - Jerry is running some serious mileage.  Tough for such a lazy guy.
I'm going to let Jerry enjoy this one for this week. I'm sure I ran more but that doesn't matter, I think Jerry deserves the honors this week. Instead of being lazy he is actually training!! Great Job Jerry!
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5401
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Week in Training Jan 6 - 12

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum