365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Chicago Marathon Registration Postponed

Go down

2014 Chicago Marathon Registration Postponed Empty 2014 Chicago Marathon Registration Postponed

Post  Nick Morris Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 am

I just got this email...

"Registration for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has been postponed until March 19 at 12 p.m. Central Time to finalize a routine yet comprehensive assessment of our new registration process. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding as we aim to ensure a seamless registration experience for all who wish to register for the event.

The guaranteed entry and lottery entry deadline of April 7 at 12 p.m. remains unchanged."

Hopefully, this means things will go smoothly when they do open registration.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down