365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog runs 1/2 Marathon (mostly..)

3 posters

Go down

Dog runs 1/2 Marathon (mostly..) Empty Dog runs 1/2 Marathon (mostly..)

Post  Natalie Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Not sure whether to post this here or in the Race forum, but I'm still smiling. Smile

Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Dog runs 1/2 Marathon (mostly..) Empty Re: Dog runs 1/2 Marathon (mostly..)

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Natalie, I love this post so much! I am such an animal lover, and I love the fact that this dog was able to cover the distance. They are such wonderful and amazing creatures and I really think it's great that you brought attention to this! Go Dozer!!!!!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Reina Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 am

Mrs. Schuey wrote:Natalie, I love this post so much! I am such an animal lover, and I love the fact that this dog was able to cover the distance. They are such wonderful and amazing creatures and I really think it's great that you brought attention to this! Go Dozer!!!!!

++++++++++++1
Reina
Reina
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down