365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

I want details of this race!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want details of this race!

Post  Dave P on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:41 pm

“…Then Ahimaaz ran by the way of the plain, and overran Cushi.” 2 Sam 18:23. I want the details of this race! There is a long list of questions I have & replays I want to see when I get to Heaven. I want to see the varieties of fruits & veggies that were in the Garden of Eden. I want to see the 3-decker massive ship that Noah built that was ½ as long as an aircraft carrier. I want to watch Jesus feed the 5,000, etc., etc. Added to that list is this race. Cushi was sent to run to King David in order to notify him of the death of his son Absalom who was at war with him. Ahimaaz, who 1st asked to do this was denied, but later was allowed because of his persistence. I want to know the length that they ran, the weather, the course difficulty,… did Ahimaaz take a shorter route, or was he a faster runner? How much of a lead did Cushi have? I want the details!
Dave P
Poster
Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want details of this race!

Post  ounce on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:30 am

I'd really like to see who killed JFK and how it was planned out.

Plus, what change in my life would have occurred if I had done X instead of Y.  Lots of questions and all eternity to answer them.
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top