365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice on NYC Half

2 posters

Go down

Need advice on NYC Half Empty Need advice on NYC Half

Post  Dave P Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Now that I've qualified for the 2015 NYC Marathon, I've also qualified for the NYC Half. I'm very tempted to sign up for the half, but looking at the course, I have questions about logistics. The finish line is a good distance from the start. Where should I spend the night? Near the start, near the finish, or in the middle? Where should my wife spectate? Is this race worth all the trouble?
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Need advice on NYC Half Empty Re: Need advice on NYC Half

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:30 am

Dunno, and I qualified as well.  For me it would be a destination run though.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down