365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Back to my Natal State

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Back to my Natal State

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Beautiful family!  Cannot believe how big the twins are- and how different they look!  Your oldest must be 9?
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks ! She's 8, boys are 4, Eliana is 16 mos.

I had been doing pretty well with 4 mile runs 4 or 5 days a week the last couple of weeks then I got some illness , I guess could be the flu with chills, very sore throat and fatigue. So, waiting for that to be through so I can run again .
I'm looking at fall marathons...I found a very little one within driving distance . I'd love to avoid hotel stay, but not sure if 10 female finishers is quite what I want. Nothing set in stone yet, just going to be very slow with adding miles to be good to my knee. Not currently planning to see an ortho because it's getting better with time and I am just frugal . Smile

http://oregontrailrun.com in case you are interested . ..

Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:03 pm

@Julie wrote:Thanks !  She's 8, boys are 4, Eliana  is 16 mos.

I had been  doing  pretty  well  with  4 mile runs 4 or 5 days a week  the last  couple  of  weeks  then I got some  illness ,  I guess  could  be  the  flu with  chills, very sore throat  and  fatigue. So, waiting  for  that to be through so I can  run again .  
I'm looking  at fall marathons...I found  a  very little  one within  driving  distance .  I'd love  to  avoid  hotel stay, but not  sure  if 10 female  finishers is quite what  I want.   Nothing   set in stone  yet, just  going to  be  very slow with  adding miles  to be good to  my knee.   Not currently  planning  to  see an ortho because   it's getting  better with  time and  I am just  frugal .  Smile

http://oregontrailrun.com  in case you  are  interested . ..

Had me going there for a second! I keep forgetting that the Oregon Trail just ended in Oregon. Very Happy

It looks like a beautiful place to run, though. Go for it!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5