365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Merry Christmas!!!

Post  ounce Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:05 pm

As our Thanksgiving dining room table gets smaller, here at 365, that means MORE FOOD FOR US!!!!!  As long as Fluff is boxed up.

Y'all have a warm Thanksgiving, like Houston at 77 degrees, right now.

Last edited by ounce on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post  Mark B Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks, Ounce! It was below freezing in this part of the country for much of the day, but it was quite pretty out.

Fluff was safe at home as we were out visiting and things went find, though the smoke detector was beeping oddly (low battery) when we came back in... Hm.

Hope you had a great day.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!! Empty Merry Christmas!!!

Post  ounce Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Merry Christmas from Texas! santa rendeer
Ride  

Re-purposing the Thanksgiving thread and just to show that it did get cooler since Thanksgiving, the temperature right now is 76 degrees, instead of 77 on Thanksgiving.  Of course, the Thanksgiving thread was posted at 1 p.m. and it will definitely get warmer, today.  We had a morning low of 74 degrees, only 31 degrees above normal. 
Flame

But the storm that hit Mark yesterday, comes to Houston Sunday afternoon, then blesses Miche1e on Monday.  Eastern New Mexico and the panhandle of Texas expect to see 12-18 inches of snow over the weekend.

All next week for us, temps will not be above 58 for highs, and nothing above 38 for lows.

Now, if it'll just hold onto this trend on January17.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Merry Christmas from the soggy Pacific Northwest! santa rendeer

Posting today from the office, since I pulled the Christmas Day shift this year. Can't complain too much, since others' covered for me when Alec was little. Now that he's 14, there's not much going on after the presents are opened up.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic new year.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down