365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Term Limits?

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 am

@Mark B wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@nkrichards wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@nkrichards wrote:
@ounce wrote:
Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Happy Birthday, Doug!
Thanks, Miche1e.  Best of luck on Monday!
@nkrichards wrote:
Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Happy Birthday, Doug!

+61! and congrats on still doing the pushups.

That's some pretty big life changes...glad to hear that you were able to find a job that suits your skills.  I give you kudos for trying Voice Cat.  Sorry it didn't work out.  Better to have tried it than to wish you had and wonder if you could make it work.

Take your time adjusting to your new schedule and your commute...running will be there when you have time.  I think that it will be as much a part of your life as you want it to be.  Good luck.
Thanks, Nancy.  I want to get back to running. 

I've never driven so long for a job in Houston.  It's about a 3 month gig or maybe longer.  I told the firm that I want them to keep me busy, so we'll see what happens.  I enjoy it, but the client has conflicts with GAAP.
I worked mostly in tax preparation rather than actual accounting.  I do have enough training to do the accounting for the farm.  I am a very black and white type person.  I think you have to be to enjoy accounting.  My favorite job was when I sat in the back room and reviewed tax returns prepared by other employees.  My job was to find their mistakes.  I loved it!

Hope you continue to enjoy the job and that they keep you busy...and that you can find time to commute and run a bit.
Yeah, I'm a bean counter.  I liked Tax as well, but the conveyor belt I found myself on wasn't tax, unless it was payroll taxes or sales taxes.  After my first sales tax audit by the State of Texas, I adored being involved in audits to see where the skeletons were and leading the auditors in a different direction.  I had a North Carolina auditor doing one.  There was a $17,000 potential finding in the closet, so I led him in a different direction to where he found and collected $700.  He was happy.  I was happy.

Regarding Barbara Bush, below is a picture from the late 70's of her running in Memorial Park.  Her husband also ran in Memorial Park, even as Vice President.  After tomorrow's funeral (11 a.m. CT) at their church near Memorial Park, the procession will leave the church and drive through Memorial Park before heading out to Texas A&M in College Station to be buried adjacent to the George H. W. Bush School of Public Policy in a small family plot, next to their daughter, Robin, who died at age 3 in 1953 from leukemia.

It's interesting to hear the stories about famous people and realize that they are just normal people.  It's especially fun when they have a connection to your area.  I would imagine Houston was an interesting place to be last week.

Funny how people are so different.  I'm definitely a math/science person and the rules are quite black and white.  I'm not very tolerant of bending the rules.  Mark is obviously a word person...I couldn't do what he does.  We always laugh...when our kids were young we entertained them during long drives with questions like "If there were 5 ducks on Grampa's pond and 2 flew away how many would be left."  We have friends who played word games with there kids in the car...that never crossed my mind.  I hate social situations where word games or trivia games are suggested.  I did well in school and was often picked early for the spelling bee...I couldn't spell to save my soul!!!! 

Hope Houston settles back down this week and that you're able to find time to run a bit.
The Secret Service and Mrs. Bush started planning her funeral some 15 years ago and it seemed to go on without a hitch.  White pearl necklaces and blue dresses were the style here, last week.

When 41 went in to the hospital on Sunday with sepsis, I was thinking, 'Here we go again.' because it takes 41 a few weeks to get over bronchitis.  Septicemia is not an easy thing for a non-93 year old to shake, let alone a 93 year old.  So that caused some concern in the town.  But according to son Jeb, he's supposed to get out Friday.

It seems one of the first things a new president does is to get with the Secret Service to plan his funeral.

One interview of the two of them that I saw had the reporter ask why she likes pearl necklaces so much.  Mrs. Bush replied, "Because it hides the wrinkles!"  To which Mr. Bush added, "She's Wrinkle-stiltskin."

-30-

Yesterday morning, I ran 3 miles in a new pair of Kinvara 8's.  My Garmin was not charged, so I don't know the time.  Probably a good thing.  I do know my cadence gnome was keeping a better cadence than I was, but I managed to be somewhat bull headed and finish.  It was 62 degrees with 100% humidity.  No bad effects afterwards.

I plan on running in the morning.  Enough days have gone by to where I have to start building my base, now.  I should be running more frequently and posting more frequently.

Local weather people (on and off of TV) say that we have actually had a seasonally average Winter and Spring with many days below average and even snow.  I think our first 90 degree day averages to May 6.

Thanks for coming by.

I imagine the Bush family are pretty much royalty in Houston, aren't they? Glad that H.W. is bouncing back, but after such a long and close marriage, I'd be surprised if he makes it all that much longer. Sad, but sweet.

Glad you're back to trying morning running, though it's annoying about losing base. It'll come back. 

Surprising about the forecast. Our summer outlook seems to be warmer and drier than usual. Fire weather. Ugh.

We got up to 86 today, I think. It'll be in the mid-50s tomorrow, with rain. Gotta love spring.
Yes, Mark, 41 and Barbara are #1 in Houston.  After she died, the Houston mayor dubbed her the First Lady of Houston.  She has many elementary schools in the Houston area named after her.  41 has a high school named after him in the adjoining county and the big airport (IAH) was named for him.  

#2 in Houston is Jim McIngvale, also known as 'Mattress Mack."  He received nationwide kudos after Harvey, but we already knew he was that type.  You might read his Wiki entry.

#3 would be  J.J. Watt, who plays for the Texans.  Again, J.J. was already known as a very nice person and a helluva football player, but his initial tweet to HOPE to get $200,000 for Harvey help ballooned to $37M.  A lot of the money stayed in the Houston area, but he also distributed to Beaumont area (90 miles east) and down in the Corpus Christi area, where it made landfall in Rockport which is across Corpus Christi Bay from Corpus.  He's back from a season ending leg injury, this season.  But even if he gets hurt again and retires, he'll still be much beloved.

As far as running, it is what it is, but I believe I can attain my 20 mile per week base by mid-July.

86 degrees up there?  Wow.  We hit 86 degrees yesterday, too!  Hottest day so far, this year.  It was 57 degrees, this morning, so that was nice.

I ran 3 miles, this morning.  The watch was working and I ran 3 averaging 13:58, which is okay.  It is what it is and I will either get the stamina in that pace range or faster.  During the summer mornings, heat increases my pace by a 60-90 seconds/mile.

Regarding weather, there are 3 types of Houston summers, hot, hotter, and hotter 'nell.  So, we'll have a normal season there, too.

Thanks, Mark.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:49 am

This morning, it was 63 degrees with 100% humidity.  Seasonal.

I'm going to try to set up Mondays as the long run, Tuesdays as a short run, Wednesdays as speed, and Fridays as sorta long run, when I ramp up the daily mileage enough to distinguish Fridays as longer than Tuesdays.

Last week, I ran 3 miles twice.  So, in keeping with the letter and spirit of a long run, I ran 4 miles, this morning.  Yup, 4 miles.  By golly, even though the cadence started slipping, I didn't feel like I was dragging.  If this was my first marathon training program, I'd think....pshaw, I'll be able to hit 20 before the end of May!!!   Laughing


I ran it at an overall 14 minute pace.  After the run, I laid on a towel in the living room to dry off before showering.  I sat up on the floor and was hit fairly quickly with the dizziness that only comes with running, summer humidity, and lack of sodium.  Well, it must be that time of year to supplement with sodium.  So, I took a 1/4 tsp of salt with water.  Easy peasy.  Week 1 of base building has begun.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:31 pm

If you find this funny, God help you.  If you find this humorous, that's fine...you're safe.



I found it funny. geek
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  Mark B on Tue May 01, 2018 9:30 am

God help me.geek

_________________
If growing up meant it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I won't grow up, won't grow up, never grow up, not me.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7423
Points : 16176
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Tue May 01, 2018 10:06 am

@Mark B wrote:God help me.geek

I didn't even know about the website until someone on the KHOU Weather Forum (for meteorologists, weather geeks, and wannabe weather geeks) mentioned the NWS midnight shift noted that cartoon on his Forecast Discussion on April 26.  I abbreviated a lot of the discussion below.

000
FXUS64 KHGX 260852
AFDHGX

[url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=Area Forecast Discussion]Area Forecast Discussion[/url]
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston TX
352 AM CDT Thu Apr 26 2018

.DISCUSSION...


.LONG TERM [Sunday Night Through Thursday]...

In addition to the surface high moving off, the weekend`s ridging
aloft should also be moving on for early next week. This will help
deepen the low level onshore flow, improving moisture return. It
will also set us up for a "string-of-pearl" chain of vort maxes to
cross the area early next week. Because of this, we`ll see
increasing clouds and introduce some [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] PoPs as early
as Monday. While I`m reasonably certain that we`ll squeeze some
showers and maybe even some storms out of this setup at some point
in the first half of the week, I have basically zero confidence
in timing out such a fragile setup this far out. The result is a
bunch of [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] and low end chance PoPs splattered
throughout the entire first half of the week. In other words...the
most recent XKCD comic (Number 1985, for posterity) is
disturbingly appropriate to my situation tonight and I`ll be
keeping my eye out for security for the rest of my shift...

Another more significant chance of rain looks to be on tap just
beyond the end of this forecast period. Guidance is very gung ho
on rain, and if this period were a part of the official forecast,
I`d undercut it significantly on PoPs. This is partly due to
range, and partly due to the underperformance of the last couple
of fronts. Let`s be honest, here - the nascent beginning of a
seabreeze pattern, some more spacing between fronts, more
underwhelming fronts, and the fact that it`s late April...We`re
not there yet, and there`s still some springtime to be had in the
coming weeks, but it`s time to brace yourselves, as summer is
coming.



&&

$$

NEAR TERM...Luchs
SHORT TERM...Luchs
LONG TERM...Luchs
AVIATION...Huffman
MARINE...42
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  Mark B on Thu May 03, 2018 11:35 pm

@ounce wrote:
@Mark B wrote:God help me.geek

I didn't even know about the website until someone on the KHOU Weather Forum (for meteorologists, weather geeks, and wannabe weather geeks) mentioned the NWS midnight shift noted that cartoon on his Forecast Discussion on April 26.  I abbreviated a lot of the discussion below.

000
FXUS64 KHGX 260852
AFDHGX

[url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=Area Forecast Discussion]Area Forecast Discussion[/url]
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston TX
352 AM CDT Thu Apr 26 2018

.DISCUSSION...


.LONG TERM [Sunday Night Through Thursday]...

In addition to the surface high moving off, the weekend`s ridging
aloft should also be moving on for early next week. This will help
deepen the low level onshore flow, improving moisture return. It
will also set us up for a "string-of-pearl" chain of vort maxes to
cross the area early next week. Because of this, we`ll see
increasing clouds and introduce some [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] PoPs as early
as Monday. While I`m reasonably certain that we`ll squeeze some
showers and maybe even some storms out of this setup at some point
in the first half of the week, I have basically zero confidence
in timing out such a fragile setup this far out. The result is a
bunch of [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] and low end chance PoPs splattered
throughout the entire first half of the week. In other words...the
most recent XKCD comic (Number 1985, for posterity) is
disturbingly appropriate to my situation tonight and I`ll be
keeping my eye out for security for the rest of my shift...


Another more significant chance of rain looks to be on tap just
beyond the end of this forecast period. Guidance is very gung ho
on rain, and if this period were a part of the official forecast,
I`d undercut it significantly on PoPs. This is partly due to
range, and partly due to the underperformance of the last couple
of fronts. Let`s be honest, here - the nascent beginning of a
seabreeze pattern, some more spacing between fronts, more
underwhelming fronts, and the fact that it`s late April...We`re
not there yet, and there`s still some springtime to be had in the
coming weeks, but it`s time to brace yourselves, as summer is
coming.



&&

$$

NEAR TERM...Luchs
SHORT TERM...Luchs
LONG TERM...Luchs
AVIATION...Huffman
MARINE...42

Ha. That's perfect. The nerds at the NWS office in Portland have Larry the Weather Chicken, who they haul out of the office to sit in the snow sometimes, or maybe they have him monitoring a display, or just supervising. My kind of people!

_________________
If growing up meant it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I won't grow up, won't grow up, never grow up, not me.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7423
Points : 16176
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Mon May 07, 2018 9:34 am

@Mark B wrote:
@ounce wrote:
@Mark B wrote:God help me.geek

I didn't even know about the website until someone on the KHOU Weather Forum (for meteorologists, weather geeks, and wannabe weather geeks) mentioned the NWS midnight shift noted that cartoon on his Forecast Discussion on April 26.  I abbreviated a lot of the discussion below.

000
FXUS64 KHGX 260852
AFDHGX

[url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=Area Forecast Discussion]Area Forecast Discussion[/url]
National Weather Service Houston/Galveston TX
352 AM CDT Thu Apr 26 2018

.DISCUSSION...


.LONG TERM [Sunday Night Through Thursday]...

In addition to the surface high moving off, the weekend`s ridging
aloft should also be moving on for early next week. This will help
deepen the low level onshore flow, improving moisture return. It
will also set us up for a "string-of-pearl" chain of vort maxes to
cross the area early next week. Because of this, we`ll see
increasing clouds and introduce some [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] PoPs as early
as Monday. While I`m reasonably certain that we`ll squeeze some
showers and maybe even some storms out of this setup at some point
in the first half of the week, I have basically zero confidence
in timing out such a fragile setup this far out. The result is a
bunch of [url=https://forecast.weather.gov/glossary.php?word=slight chance]slight chance[/url] and low end chance PoPs splattered
throughout the entire first half of the week. In other words...the
most recent XKCD comic (Number 1985, for posterity) is
disturbingly appropriate to my situation tonight and I`ll be
keeping my eye out for security for the rest of my shift...


Another more significant chance of rain looks to be on tap just
beyond the end of this forecast period. Guidance is very gung ho
on rain, and if this period were a part of the official forecast,
I`d undercut it significantly on PoPs. This is partly due to
range, and partly due to the underperformance of the last couple
of fronts. Let`s be honest, here - the nascent beginning of a
seabreeze pattern, some more spacing between fronts, more
underwhelming fronts, and the fact that it`s late April...We`re
not there yet, and there`s still some springtime to be had in the
coming weeks, but it`s time to brace yourselves, as summer is
coming.



&&

$$

NEAR TERM...Luchs
SHORT TERM...Luchs
LONG TERM...Luchs
AVIATION...Huffman
MARINE...42

Ha. That's perfect. The nerds at the NWS office in Portland have Larry the Weather Chicken, who they haul out of the office to sit in the snow sometimes, or maybe they have him monitoring a display, or just supervising. My kind of people!
Ah, Larry the Weather Chicken.  Maybe they have him in a cage with a grid of possible weather outcomes that he walks on.  And the Mets in the office bet on which Larry will predict will happen the next day, e.g. Sunny, Cloudy, Snowmageddon, when Larry poops on it.

I hope the cage is outside for that contest.

-30-

Friday, it was 73 degrees and I ran 4 miles.  The cadence was of a plodding nature starting about the 1/2 mile point, but I decided to do the four miles no matter if the sun rose and set before I finished.  Luckily, I finished before the sun rose. A split or two were in the 15's.

Over the weekend, we had a cool front pass through which brought in some drier air.  It's odd to have one come through in May and it should be the last one until late September.  With the drier air comes a quicker heating of the air.  Consequently, we're supposed to hit 90 degrees for the first time since October.  Yeah, that's what I thought.  The statistical average for the first 90 degree day is May 7, hence more evidence for an average Spring.  I'm all for average!  KEEP HOUSTON AVERAGE!

This morning, it was 64 degrees and I ran 4 miles.  I was closer to running with the gnome than on Friday.  9 degrees will do that for me.  Overall pace was under 14 and it wasn't as difficult to get through the last 2 miles than over the past couple of weeks.  So, I'll hope it's because of stamina than 9 degrees cooler.

Thanks for stopping by.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  nkrichards on Mon May 07, 2018 12:00 pm

The important thing is that you're getting out there and getting some running under your belt again.  Slow is better than nothing...and actually probably better than to fast.

Good to hear you're out there and doing well.
avatar
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2145
Points : 7428
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 60
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Thu May 10, 2018 7:04 am

@nkrichards wrote:The important thing is that you're getting out there and getting some running under your belt again.  Slow is better than nothing...and actually probably better than to fast.

Good to hear you're out there and doing well.
Yup, I'm out there with no niggles.  If slow paid the bills, I'd be debt free.  Laughing

Thanks, ma'am.

-30-

Yesterday, I went out and plodded 4 miles.  Although for the last half mile, I surprised myself and was able to run in cadence.  I lost cadence after the first half mile, then plodded up to the last half mile.  My garmin was lacking adequate battery power, so using it as a basic watch, I figured the 4 miles took 56 minutes, which is 14 minute pace.  That would tend to indicate my plodding is not as slow as the plodding in prior runs.

I'll get out tomorrow and do 4 again.  Thanks.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Friday morning, it was 71 degrees.  I got out there and plodded 4 miles, giving me 12 for the week.  The time was 58 minutes and change, about 2 minutes slower than Wednesday's 4.  No niggles.

I'll be back at it on Monday.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  nkrichards on Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 pm

@ounce wrote:Friday morning, it was 71 degrees.  I got out there and plodded 4 miles, giving me 12 for the week.  The time was 58 minutes and change, about 2 minutes slower than Wednesday's 4.  No niggles.

I'll be back at it on Monday.

Still running niggle free?

And how's the job and commute going?
avatar
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2145
Points : 7428
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 60
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  Mark B on Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Making progress! No niggles is good niggles.

Oh, Larry is a stuffed animal, so the whole pooping idea -- which genius -- would be a little hard to carry off. What a Face

_________________
If growing up meant it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I won't grow up, won't grow up, never grow up, not me.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7423
Points : 16176
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  ounce on Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 am

@nkrichards wrote:
@ounce wrote:Friday morning, it was 71 degrees.  I got out there and plodded 4 miles, giving me 12 for the week.  The time was 58 minutes and change, about 2 minutes slower than Wednesday's 4.  No niggles.

I'll be back at it on Monday.

Still running niggle free?

And how's the job and commute going?
I am still running niggle free, Nancy.

The job is still going on.  It's end date has now been pushed out twice from the original date of two weeks ago to today.  Then on Monday, it was extended to the end of June.  I am to train the freshly graduated accountant in the ways of project accounting and projects in general AND map out the company's process on paying commissions.  I don't know squat about commissions.  But I can be a fresh eye.

The good and bad part about this change is that I'm based at the corporate office which is a 25 minute drive.  The good part is of course the drive.  The bad part is being so available at the corporate office, which means I can't shrug off emails like I could 40 miles away.  "Hey, Doug, can you come sit in on this meeting?"  But sleeping an hour more each day does have its benefits.  I will still have to go out to the other location from time to time.

Thanks for asking.
@Mark B wrote:Making progress! No niggles is good niggles.

Oh, Larry is a stuffed animal, so the whole pooping idea -- which genius -- would be a little hard to carry off. What a Face
Thanks, Mark.  Yes, on both.  It was notably Portland Weird to have had a live chicken at NWS.

-30-

I didn't run on Monday because I had a lot on my plate for this week, before finding out that this wasn't going to be my last week after all.  On both Wednesday and Friday, I ran 4 miles, so it is 8 miles for the week.  Both days were 72 degrees and both runs were an average pace in the low 14's.  I'm a bit blahed about the plodding, but I'm playing the long game.

Separately, I am putting my '05 Chevy Malibu into 'hospice care.'  The 162K mile car that I've had for 12-1/2 years has many different oil leaks and would require about $3K in labor to fix (that's about 22 hours).  So as long as I check the oil weekly and put 30W oil for older engines in it, I can drive it until it gives up the ghost.  While it was in the shop, it got it's first tune up, but that was before I found out about the oil leaks.  It was running fine before the tune up, but I figured 162K miles was long enough on the original spark plugs.

I have another car, so the Malibu can take a break from time to time.  I enjoy both cars, but the other car is my favorite.  The Malibu has never left me stranded.  The spare tire has never been on the ground.
avatar
ounce
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4898
Points : 13579
Join date : 2011-06-26
Age : 61
Location : houston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  nkrichards on Fri May 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Good to hear that you're still running niggle free!

And I guess a job is a job...could be worse.  Sounds like an opportunity to learn something new which I always enjoy.

As far as "hospice care" for the Malibu...I guess like all of us at some point the time comes and we just realize that's our best option.  Of course the later the better!!!!!

Happy running...
avatar
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2145
Points : 7428
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 60
Location : Sunny Central Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Term Limits?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum