365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felt a Hundred Different Demons

+37
Lauren
healdgator
Diego
T Miller
Glenn
Michael Enright
Dave P
Mrs. Schuey
fostever
jon c
JohnP
Michele "1L" Keane
Nick Morris
Joel H
Seth Harrison
ChasMcG
KBFitz
Penelope
mul21
John Kilpatrick
Jeff F
Matt W
Kenny B.
Dave-O
Jerry
jdholland
Julie
Jim Lentz
Natalie
Chris M
Peg Coover
Alex Kubacki
Mark B
Bob
GregC
Mike MacLellan
Schuey
41 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Felt a Hundred Different Demons   Empty Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

A Hundred Different Demons

Well you know those times
When you feel like there's a sign there on your back
Says I don't mind if ya kick me
Seems like everybody has
Things go from bad to worse
You'd think they can't get worse than that
And then they do

So what can I say other than “It’s been a long strange trip”, yep you all had to know that I would find a way to incorporate the Dead into my new blog. I still remember the day as if it were yesterday when I decided to take up running again and clean up my act. It was an early June day and I was sitting on my couch higher then one could be. I stopped to think that I can’t believe this is where and how my life was turning out, I remember telling myself “if you keep this up you will be dead before you’re 50!” It was in that moment that, I knew I had to face my demons and change my life. Well I went on to change my life over the last 6 years, I went from being unhealthy and basically living in a coma state to being active; to running marathons.

You step off the straight and narrow
And you don't know where you are
Use the needle of your compass
To sew up your broken heart
Ask directions from a genie
In a bottle of Jim Beam
And she lies to you
That's when you learn the truth

The journey I have been on the last few years has been an awesome one. When I decided to do my first marathon I figured I would be one and done. Well after experiencing what I felt on Oct. 9th 2005, I knew right there and then that there would be more Chicago Marathons to run. My focus changed from just wanting to run a little to wanting to run more and to see how much faster I could run a marathon. Yes it was at this time that the idea of qualifying for Boston was now in the plan. I actually trained better in 2006 then I did in 2005 and was much more consistent but after finishing my first marathon I had fallen back to some of my old demons. Yep it was that struggle of my old life vs. my new life, I founded a way to battle it as best as I could and keep training. I’m very thankful that my friends understood my battle and even thought they were not giving up their lifestyles, they were there for me to help put me back on the right road. Chicago 2006 ended up being a huge success and huge marathon PR and my first trip to Boston.

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared, don't show it
You might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there

Then came 2007 and a year of marathon running that in a way I would love to forget about. Sure it was great going to Boston for the first time and I was very excited about it but at the same again I took the marathon distance for granted and well the Boston course and the distance put me in my place.
As I looked forward to Chicago 2007 and wanting to get back on track, it just wasn’t going to happen. After running Boston in a NorEaster, Chicago 07 was run in a steam room! Chicago 07 would also ended up being my 2nd slowest marathon. After that I was really charged to really get into a groove and train hard for Boston 08.

Well I been deep down in that darkness
I been down to my last match
Felt a hundred different demons
Breathing fire down my back
And I knew that if I stumbled
I'd fall right into the trap that they were laying, yeah

I decided that my kick off to my Boston training would be running a marathon in North Carolina 2 weeks after Chicago. Everything was going great until one week before Christmas when I was hit with a stress fracture in my left foot. So it was time to take off from land running and do some pool running. By time the stress fracture was healed I was done in Florida and hitting the roads again. Then again out of know where I was hit with another stress fracture in my right foot. Yep you got it right back into the pool to train for Boston. When it was all said and done I ended up doing 95% of my 2008 Boston training in the pool. I even did long runs of 4 hours in the pool. Even with that I ended up running a Boston course PR and was very encouraged by that and was looking forward to Chicago 08.

But the good news
Is there's angels everywhere out on the street
Holding out a hand to pull you back up on your feet
The one's that you've been dragging for so long
You're on your knees
You might as well be praying
Guess what I'm saying

It finally happen after 2 years of racing I was finally back on the right track and things were clicking on all engines. I ended with a new marathon PR in Chicago 08. Lisa and I got married in March of 2009 and I couldn’t be happier. I met her in 2007 and we had talked since then. The moment I met her, I knew she was the one that would make my soul complete. After we got married, I ran a solid race and course PR in Boston 09. Then again the training kept getting better and I kept learning and kept pushing myself and ran another great race in Chicago 09. Then it really all came together for me and my training for Boston 10 and I had the race that I had dreamed about since day 1 when I started racing the marathon distance. Yep all my hard work had paid off and I realized that goals and dreams can come true if you just keep believing and you care to struggle and work hard for it. Yes, my first sub 3 marathon. The funny thing is that it didn’t stop there my next two marathons Chicago and this past Boston all ended with great results and new marathon PR’s!! Just when I thought I could not find the desire and push myself anymore Kevin Fitz planted the challenge in my head that has always been there deep in my soul.

If you're going through hell
Keep on going, don't slow down
If you're scared don't show it
You might get out

Yes I will be running Chicago again this year and I’m looking really forward to it and the plan is to race it. I’m looking forward to it but at the same time as I said above the desire and drive seemed to be burning out a little. Yes I love pushing myself but in a way I have already reached and exceeded what I wanted and what I thought I could do in marathon. When I started this I just wanted to be able to break 3 hours and I have done that and more. Again I’m not going to lie I want to go faster but at the same time I really felt like I needed something new and new challenge to help spice and freshen things up some.
Enter Kevin again and his idea of me running the JKF 50 miler.
So it is official now I have mailed off my application for the JFK 50 and as long as they accept me I will be doing my first 50 mile Ultra on Nov 19th. I’m very excited about this new challenge. I will say that right now my only goal for this race is to have a great experience and to learn more about how to run an ultra. Now I don’t want to sound cocky or make it look as if I have a big ego but I truly hope that I love running the ultra distance not only the 50 mile distance but also the 100 mile distance. I know through experience in life that you don’t know how good or bad you will be at something until you actually do it but if things go the way that I would like them to go I really hope to have the chance to compete with the best at the ultra distance. Yes the goal is to test and push myself and to compete with myself but I won’t lie I want to compete and I want to see if I can be one of the best in the ultra world! Before that can happen first things first let’s race Chicago and see if I even have enough mental toughness and big enough balls to finish a 50 mile race before I can worry about being the best!
In the last 6 years I have gone from being an unhealthy addict, to running marathons to still running marathons to now training for my first 50 mile ultra race. Why life can take the strangest turns and just when I thought I was done with going through hell, I have decided to test the fires again and give it my best shot!

Yeah, If you're going through hell
Keep on moving, face that fire
Walk right through it
You might get out
Yeah, you might get out
Before the devil even knows you're there.

Last edited by Schuey on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Felt a Hundred Different Demons   Empty Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Mike MacLellan Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:57 pm

I have no doubt that you can - and will, if the bug sticks - become a big, big name in the ultra world. But will you have to change your nickname? Not sure how many bulls there are out on the trails... Wink
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I just wanted to add a little after that long post of a intro to my new blog. That my training plan is still in the making but I do know that I will be following a lot of what has worked for me in the past few marathons with some changes to the long runs to get ready for the 50 miler.

Also I want you all to know that I'm open to any suggestions you all might have and also feel free to want to chat about anything that is interesting to you or you will feel will help spice up what can normally happens with my boring blogs. I want this to be about my adventure but at the same time I want this to be fun not only for me but all of you also.

I want to also take this time to thank Kevin for all of his help and information that he has passed my way so far. I really enjoyed the long conversion with him the other day and the info he sent to me via email. I look forward to more communications with Kevin as time goes on.

I guess this is enough for my first two post but as always there will be more to come.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  GregC Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 pm

You're a fascinating guy with a fascinating story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
GregC
GregC
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 am

You're an inspiration to many, including myself. Looking forward to this blog.
Bob
Bob
Lord Bobby
Lord Bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:25 am

Even after all these years, I did not know your whole story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

As I look at the progress you've made over the past six years and your desire to keep finding new challenges, one phrase comes to mind, and it fits perfectly with not only what you want to do - but what you've already done:

"Relentless Forward Progress"

Thanks for letting us tag along on your journey.
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Kubacki Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 am

It takes a lot of strength to pull oneself from where you were to where you are now. There's no doubt the 50M will be just a stepping stone on your way to 100M and beyond. You're definately an inspriation to me here. I look forward to following your journey for this.
Alex Kubacki
Alex Kubacki
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Peg Coover Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 am

GregC wrote:You're a fascinating guy with a fascinating story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Great post Martin! You are an inspiration!
Peg Coover
Peg Coover
Regular
Regular

http://web.mac.com/cooverp/MrsCoover/Welcome.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 am

Whoa! When were you planning on telling me about JFK, buddy?! Geesh, I go away on vacation and big plans are hatched I know nothing about. You are staying with us when you come East for that, right? I sure hope so.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 am

Martin, I have no doubt that you will do what you set your mind on doing. You are the most positive person I know!
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Lentz Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:45 am

Are you planning to do back-to-back long runs on the weekend?
Jim Lentz
Jim Lentz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am

Jim Lentz wrote:Are you planning to do back-to-back long runs on the weekend?

Just for my 50K, these helped me even if it was just 20 on Sunday and 12 on Monday (Sun-Mon counts as my weekend since I work Saturdays).

Best wishes on your training!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  jdholland Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:06 am

Yours is a very inspiring story. Thank you for sharing it. I'm looking forward to following your training.
jdholland
jdholland

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Any update on the baby plan? Basketball
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 pm

I can say with confidence that the 50 mile distance is one that you will dominate me in. I look forward to seeing you turn yourself into a very good ultra runner.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Mike MacLellan wrote:I have no doubt that you can - and will, if the bug sticks - become a big, big name in the ultra world. But will you have to change your nickname? Not sure how many bulls there are out on the trails... Wink

Thanks Mike and I sure do hope the bug sticks! Well we do know that I still have to keep my promise of coming out and doing WS with you. A deal is a deal but sure do hope the bug sticks! As for the nickname you might be right there also, will have to keep the Bull for the roads and come up with something new for the trails! Very Happy

GregC wrote:You're a fascinating guy with a fascinating story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks Greg your a pretty cool dude also and have always been an inspiration to me and I look forward to following your training for Chicago this year also!

Bob wrote:You're an inspiration to many, including myself. Looking forward to this blog.

Bob you know that I also enjoy meeting up with you at races and I hope that we get the chance to do some runs together this summer and have a couple of beers.

Mark B wrote:Even after all these years, I did not know your whole story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

As I look at the progress you've made over the past six years and your desire to keep finding new challenges, one phrase comes to mind, and it fits perfectly with not only what you want to do - but what you've already done:

"Relentless Forward Progress"

Thanks for letting us tag along on your journey.

You know Mark I felt that it would be only right to let out more of my story and how far I have come over the last 6 years. I think your words of "Relentless Forward Progress" are great words to describe it. I also feel that the same can be said about you and many others on this forum. It is great to be able to feed off everyone's energy. I also have you to thank for the little push towards wanting to do ultras. When you decided to hit the trails after Eugene, I said to myself you know why can't I still run road marathons and also up the challenge of running some ultras. So thanks for the little encouragement!

Alex Kubacki wrote:It takes a lot of strength to pull oneself from where you were to where you are now. There's no doubt the 50M will be just a stepping stone on your way to 100M and beyond. You're definately an inspriation to me here. I look forward to following your journey for this.

Alex it sure has taken a lot of strength to get to where I'm today vs a where I was in the past. I still look back at it today and still find myself amazed that I was even traveling down that road. It wasn't also that way for me and again I just woke up one day and said how the hell did I get here. I'm also flattered by your kind words of being an inspiration and I also look forward to following your journey to getting your first BQ!

Peg Coover wrote:

Great post Martin! You are an inspiration!

Thanks Peg and you are also an inspiration, especially with that darn push-up routine that you do! affraid
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Chris M wrote:Whoa! When were you planning on telling me about JFK, buddy?! Geesh, I go away on vacation and big plans are hatched I know nothing about. You are staying with us when you come East for that, right? I sure hope so.

I thought I had told you in a pm? Maybe I didn't, also I'm not sure what you plans are for that weekend but if you can I would love for you to be a part of my crew! If you can't do it I will totally understand. You know that we would love to stay with you, lets figure everything out and talk some more about making plans. You know that we could not come to the D.C. area and see our favor McKee family!!!

Natalie Wolf wrote:Martin, I have no doubt that you will do what you set your mind on doing. You are the most positive person I know!

Thanks a lot Natalie, you know that you have always been one of my favorite people that I have meet on the boards and still have not meet you in person! We have to change that sometime in the future darn it. Sad

Yes Jim I do plan on doing back-to-back long runs. I plan on doing so more of my back-to-back 20 milers and also plan on doing a 20-30 back-to-back. I'm also planning to go out and run the trails in Palos, Waterfall Glen, Starved Rock. Also planning to do some runs up on the Ice Age Trail in Wisconsin and also going up to the Superior hiking trail up in Mn. I'm still working on all the details and I do believe that some of it will be done on the fly and listening to how my body is feeling and adjust to that.

Julie wrote:

Just for my 50K, these helped me even if it was just 20 on Sunday and 12 on Monday (Sun-Mon counts as my weekend since I work Saturdays).

Best wishes on your training!

Thanks Julie and yes I would agree that even the combo of 20 and 12 will go a long way also. Thanks for your input and thoughts about what worked for you.

jdholland wrote:Yours is a very inspiring story. Thank you for sharing it. I'm looking forward to following your training.

Thanks Josh and no problem sharing. As you get to know me you find for the most part I will wear my feelings on my sleeve and I feel that I want people to know who I am and what I am about. I'm no were near perfect and many of us aren't but I sure do strive to better myself and correct and admit when I'm wrong. I have to say that I sure do love the journey of life and all the turns it throws at me. I hope you enjoy the blog and please feel free to give any in put you like.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Jerry wrote:Any update on the baby plan? Basketball

Jerry the baby plan is going well, Lisa and I have decided that she wants to run Chicago but we getting everything in order and well if it happens before then that is ok also. Put it this way we sure are having fun and I have to admit this is the best cross training one could do for running!bounce bounce bounce bounce

Dave-O wrote:I can say with confidence that the 50 mile distance is one that you will dominate me in. I look forward to seeing you turn yourself into a very good ultra runner.

Dave your to funny buddy, the only reason for that is do to the fact I don't think we will ever see you doing a 50 miler! Thanks a lot Dave, I'm not sure how it is going to turnout but I'm sure going to give my best effort to be the best that I can. And don't worry I'm still going to be doing marathons because I love racing them so the Bull is going to try to stay in your rear mirror affraid

I just have to figure out how I will plan and schedule everything. I do know that Boston and Chicago are on my plans of doing every year.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:17 pm

I commend you on your transparency and bringing it to the light. I got a chuckle from this

"In the last 6 years I have gone from being an unhealthy addict..."

Is there a healthy addict somewhere. I want to meet him/her. I want to know what they are doing to make any addiction healthy. Smile

I have used running to help create healthy endorphines much like "unhealthy addictions". I just have to remember I am not my running I am a being who prefer to be running.

Your journey is not much unlike mine and many who are less transparent. Main difference is you are a bit faster you son of a bitch' and I mean that in the healthiest loving way possible.

Looking forward to your continued journey it should be a long strange trip though clear eyes. Clarity ain't it cool!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt W Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Schuey wrote: As for the nickname you might be right there also, will have to keep the Bull for the roads and come up with something new for the trails! Very Happy

If you were the Bear on the trails you'd have both markets covered. Wink If you ran in more mountainous areas we could call you the Ibex or the Yeti if it was snowy. Very Happy

Good luck with your training. I'm sure you will rock it, just like you always do.
Matt W
Matt W
Poster
Poster

http://www.redrockrunningcompany.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

http://www.scrunners.org/ultrasch.php?month=10&day=30&year=2010&dow=6&schedule=50K&submit=Draw+Schedule

This is where I got my training plan and they have one for 50 milers. I don't know if that will be helpful or not since you said you already have a plan but it worked for me. And don't eat the spicy pretzels if they have any on the course Very Happy that was my downfall because I didn't know they were spicy and ended up with nausea the last 10 miles. Otherwise, I felt like I had trained well for it and it was really a pretty cool experience. I'm not ruling out a 50 miler some day but probably after I'm done having babies.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff F Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Martin, great blog.

I know you will be successful at the ultra distances, as I believe ultras are more about mental toughness than anything else and you definitely have that. While I am not an expert, I did complete my first 50 miler last month. One difference between marathons and ultras is that most ultra runners focus more on the long runs on the weekends, and primarily doing the back to back long runs. You will also find it important to train on similar terrain as you are going to run for the ultra, you already have the road training, so you will need to begin incorporating more trails and hills into your training program. The last and probably most important, is that for ultras at the 50+ miles distances, fueling and hydration are critical. Do a google search and you will find a lot of advice on this. For what it is worth for my 50 miler; I drank only water with electrolyte tablets, took a gel about every 45 minutes, and ate some real food (pretzels, trail mix, cookies) as much as my stomach would handle. I lucked out and had no hydration/fueling issues for my first 50 miler, my stomach actually felt better than I do after most marathons. Sometimes we are lucky, as I have read other ultra runners reports, each ultra is a different experience so you need to be flexible and be able to adjust to what is working for that ultra.

Just my 2 cents.

Looking forward to following your blog. I have heard good things about JFK and thought about registering, but there is a unique marathon down in Tennesee that same weekend I am hoping to run.
Jeff F
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff F Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Check out the pictures from the Hardrock 100. I could see you doing this some day.

http://www.klaseklof.com/runs/HR06/06.HTML

It only has about 67,000' of elevation change.
Jeff F
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris M Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm

[quote="Schuey"]
Chris M wrote:Whoa! When were you planning on telling me about JFK, buddy?! Geesh, I go away on vacation and big plans are hatched I know nothing about. You are staying with us when you come East for that, right? I sure hope so.

I thought I had told you in a pm? Maybe I didn't, also I'm not sure what you plans are for that weekend but if you can I would love for you to be a part of my crew! If you can't do it I will totally understand. You know that we would love to stay with you, lets figure everything out and talk some more about making plans. You know that we could not come to the D.C. area and see our favor McKee family!!!

I had no idea about JFK until I read it here. Definitely you'll be staying with us for that whole weekend. I've wanted to crew for Kevin when he has run it but had a conflict with a girls soccer tournament I coach. We'll see if it is a conflict again. If not, I'm 100% out there as part of the crew! But no matter, your room in Vienna is reserved for you and the family. Hell, bring your Mom and others if you want to. The more the merrier.
Chris M
Chris M
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Kenny B. wrote:I commend you on your transparency and bringing it to the light. I got a chuckle from this

"In the last 6 years I have gone from being an unhealthy addict..."

Is there a healthy addict somewhere. I want to meet him/her. I want to know what they are doing to make any addiction healthy. Smile
Your journey is not much unlike mine and many who are less transparent. Main difference is you are a bit faster you son of a bitch' and I mean that in the healthiest loving way possible.
Looking forward to your continued journey it should be a long strange trip though clear eyes. Clarity ain't it cool!

Ok Kenny yes most addictions are unhealthy but won't you say are addiction to running is a healthy one? Wink In all seriousness I understand what you were saying. and thanks for your post and yes "Clarity is cool" and it keeps getting better everyday!

Matt W wrote:
Schuey wrote: As for the nickname you might be right there also, will have to keep the Bull for the roads and come up with something new for the trails! Very Happy

If you were the Bear on the trails you'd have both markets covered. Wink If you ran in more mountainous areas we could call you the Ibex or the Yeti if it was snowy. Very Happy

Good luck with your training. I'm sure you will rock it, just like you always do.

Thanks Matt and I love it you already coming up with new nicknames, I'm sure somewhere down the road something will come up and stick!

Julie wrote:http://www.scrunners.org/ultrasch.php?month=10&day=30&year=2010&dow=6&schedule=50K&submit=Draw+Schedule

This is where I got my training plan and they have one for 50 milers. I don't know if that will be helpful or not since you said you already have a plan but it worked for me. And don't eat the spicy pretzels if they have any on the course Very Happy that was my downfall because I didn't know they were spicy and ended up with nausea the last 10 miles. Otherwise, I felt like I had trained well for it and it was really a pretty cool experience. I'm not ruling out a 50 miler some day but probably after I'm done having babies.

Thanks for the information Julie and this is the type of stuff that will help me. I have some ideas of my plan and have somethings down but nothing is carved into stone. So again thanks and I will take a look at it today. Oh I will make sure to stay away from the spicy pretzels but I know I won't stay away from the PB&J's!!!
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next