365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am

@Chris M wrote:
@mul21 wrote:
@Chris M wrote:
@Schuey wrote:So the week is not going bad and I know that I have put in a lot of good miles just waiting for this weather to break. Now my only concern is that I recover over the next day so I can keep pace with Jim when we get together for his 14 w/ 10@ MP. I'm really looking forward to running with him and want to help him have a great MP run. The Bull is feeling the pressure a little, don't worry Dave I will make sure to do my best to keep within your pace limits unlike Chris.




ha ha, no worries. We have even worse heat and humidity here in DC than you've had in Chicago over the past few weeks. It just completely zaps me so I've had plenty of runs like you describe above where I'm fighting for breath and can't believe how relatively slow some of the paces have been or how cruddy I feel at normal paces. So, believe me, I'm keeping well within Dave's pacing zones and not running too fast these days.



Have fun with Jim on the 14 miler. I softened him up for you with 2 runs in DC over the past couple of weeks so go ahead and drop down to 7:00 or so for the last couple of miles to make him sweat a little.

That's funny, I don't remember being in DC! afro

Wait, its YOU!?! Oh, I thought it was Jim Lentz who was going out there with Schuey.....scratch everything I said, Schuey......drop Jim M down to 6:45 pace for the last 3 miles and make him cry for his mama.

Wow Chris that was a change in attitude. Now you know how he really feels about you Jim!


Last edited by Schuey on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  mul21 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 am

I just think he wants you to drop the hammer on me because he's afraid I'm going to catch him pretty soon! afro
avatar
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1481
Points : 4600
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 41
Location : St. Louis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Mrs. Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 am

@Chris M wrote: Wait, its YOU!?! Oh, I thought it was Jim Lentz who was going out there with Schuey.....scratch everything I said, Schuey......drop Jim M down to 6:45 pace for the last 3 miles and make him cry for his mama.

avatar
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1122
Points : 3755
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 40
Location : Knocking the turtle on it's back!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Nick Morris on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 am

@mul21 wrote:I just think he wants you to drop the hammer on me because he's afraid I'm going to catch him pretty soon! afro


True story!!
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 11928
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

@mul21 wrote:I just think he wants you to drop the hammer on me because he's afraid I'm going to catch him pretty soon! afro

No worries Jim, I won't be dropping any hammer on you. I just hope that the both of us can hold up in the weather tomorrow and nail your MP.

Now maybe some other day I will drop the hammer on you. I think Chris only wants me to do it to you because I have done it to him before. affraid
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Jerry on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 am

Considering you are from the south, Jim, this is your only chance to drop the hammer on The Bull. Rise to the moment! lol!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004185
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 pm

So this past couple of weeks I have felt like one of my favorite Allman Brother songs "Whipping Post"!

"Sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel ... like I've been tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Good Lord I feel like I'm dyin'"

Now on to something non running if any of you have SiriusXM and love the music of the Allman Brothers Band, they just performed a Hep C Benefit Concert @ The Beacon Theatre, N.Y.

Music icons Natalie Cole, Grateful Dead’s Phil Lesh, David Crosby, Graham Nash, and ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons surprised and thrilled the audience. Not only do they do Allman Brothers tunes but also some Van Morrison, Dead, CSN and much more.

The concert is kick ass and one that needs to be heard if you are into this type of music!

They will be replaying it on Sunday, July 31 at 12:00 pm ET on Deep Tracks channel.


Last edited by Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  jon c on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks for the heads up Schuey! Deep Tracks is one of my favorite channels on XM.



It's been humid here as well all week. Not quite as hot, today I ran in cloudy skies 80/75 but no air moving. Totally drenched even though wearing the sweat wicking clothes. My top was as soaked as a cotton garment. It definitely wears on you over time.
avatar
jon c
Regular
Regular

Posts : 507
Points : 2963
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 60
Location : Nebraska

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  fostever on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 pm

@Schuey wrote:So this past couple of weeks I have felt like one of my favorite Allman Brother songs "Whipping Post"!

"Sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel ... like I've been tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Good Lord I feel like I'm dyin'"

Now on to something non running if any of you have SiriusXM and love the music of the Allman Brothers Band, they just performed a Hep C Benefit Concert @ The Beacon Theatre, N.Y.

Music icons Natalie Cole, Grateful Dead’s Phil Lesh, David Crosby, Graham Nash, and ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons surprised and thrilled the audience. Not only do they do Allman Brothers tunes but also some Van Morrison, Dead, CSN and much more.

The concert is kick ass and one that needs to be heard if you are into this type of music!

They will be replaying it on Sunday, July 31 at 12:00 pm ET on Deep Tracks channel.
Funny I just heard a Blue Grass version of that song on my way back into town tonight.
avatar
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1319
Points : 5183
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 58
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 pm

@fostever wrote:
@Schuey wrote:So this past couple of weeks I have felt like one of my favorite Allman Brother songs "Whipping Post"!

"Sometimes I feel
Sometimes I feel ... like I've been tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Tied to the whippin' post
Good Lord I feel like I'm dyin'"

Now on to something non running if any of you have SiriusXM and love the music of the Allman Brothers Band, they just performed a Hep C Benefit Concert @ The Beacon Theatre, N.Y.

Music icons Natalie Cole, Grateful Dead’s Phil Lesh, David Crosby, Graham Nash, and ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons surprised and thrilled the audience. Not only do they do Allman Brothers tunes but also some Van Morrison, Dead, CSN and much more.

The concert is kick ass and one that needs to be heard if you are into this type of music!

They will be replaying it on Sunday, July 31 at 12:00 pm ET on Deep Tracks channel.
Funny I just heard a Blue Grass version of that song on my way back into town tonight.

I've never heard that tune done bluegrass style. Do you know who was doing it? Sam Bush by any chance?
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 pm

@jon c wrote:Thanks for the heads up Schuey! Deep Tracks is one of my favorite channels on XM.



It's been humid here as well all week. Not quite as hot, today I ran in cloudy skies 80/75 but no air moving. Totally drenched even though wearing the sweat wicking clothes. My top was as soaked as a cotton garment. It definitely wears on you over time.

No problem on the heads up Jon.

As for being soaked it is absolutely crazy, when I got done with my first run today I swear I looked like I just got out of a swimming pool. Like I've said before I'm not one to complain or make excuses, it is what it is but really I call uncle! I would love a little break in the humidity and dew points at least for a week or two.
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  mul21 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks for dragging me along this morning Schuey! Wouldn't have gotten in the 8 @ MP in the heat without the help.
avatar
mul21
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1481
Points : 4600
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 41
Location : St. Louis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Peg Coover on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

@Schuey wrote:
@Seth Harrison wrote:It's good to see the bull update his blog once in a while.
The back to back runs look very interesting. I know you'll handle them smartly make good use of them.
As for your worries about losing fitness, you mentioned a number of times the fact that the heat and humidity were taking their toll and making your runs that much more difficult. I'd attribute any struggles more to that than to a significant loss of fitness. Don't you think so?

To your question Seth the answer is YES! I know I say that I feel like I'm losing fitness or not making any ground but the truth to the reality is that I feel that I'm making huge gains. In my after thoughts I'm some time frustrated with the weather and myself. So when I write things I write what I feel at the time of the run. Then when I have some time to go back and reread it and see what my thoughts were I then either agree with them or I correct myself.

In this case I will correct myself and not be so hard on myself. I truly think that with the mileage I'm running and the way the weather has been it has made it tougher but at the same time there is no doubt as time goes on and the weather cools off I should see some good gains and not only that see the return of quicker paces with less effort. The funny thing is that the effort of these runs have felt harder then what my after run HR data shows, so that is a good thing. Well as good as I will take looking at HR data, I like having it but it is very subjective. I feel I get a better feel from my runs and then what my morning resting HR is.

I tell Lisa all the time to have patience and look forward to seeing the gains of hot summer training, maybe it is time for me to yield to my own advice and be patience and let the gains come in all good time.

You give good advice! Listen to it! You are awesome Martin!
avatar
Peg Coover
Regular
Regular

Posts : 669
Points : 3071
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Nebraska

View user profile http://web.mac.com/cooverp/MrsCoover/Welcome.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Michele "1L" Keane on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:56 pm

I think we will all be surprised as I was today in the fact that although training has been tough in the weather and we are all in a state of malaise, that we have not lost nearly the fitness that we think.



Be smart, Martin as we know you are!
avatar
Michele "1L" Keane
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 4748
Points : 11115
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 55
Location : Cleveland (Bay Village), OH/Atlanta, GA

View user profile http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Natalie on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:20 pm

I like Whipping Post too.
avatar
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Posts : 391
Points : 2758
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Cincinnati, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

@mul21 wrote:Thanks for dragging me along this morning Schuey! Wouldn't have gotten in the 8 @ MP in the heat without the help.

No problem Jim it was a lot of fun running with you Saturday morning and you did great! Also great time hanging out for breakfast, dinner and then the drinks later on. We will have to do that again soon, Lisa and I will have to make the trip down south and see you.

@Peg Coover wrote:I tell Lisa all the time to have patience and look forward to seeing the gains of hot summer training, maybe it is time for me to yield to my own advice and be patience and let the gains come in all good time.

You give good advice! Listen to it! You are awesome Martin![/quote]

Peg you are right, I need to listen to my own advice! And thanks for you very KIND comment, I try my best to do things as well as I can. The greatest thing about anything in life is that we are not perfect but we can strive to be as good as we can and learn from I own mistakes. Again thanks Peg.

@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:I think we will all be surprised as I was today in the fact that although training has been tough in the weather and we are all in a state of malaise, that we have not lost nearly the fitness that we think.

Be smart, Martin as we know you are!

Yeah I know we haven't lost fitness, it's just crazy how the heat can make you feel that way at times. I have been down this road before just like you and others have but it just never seems to amaze me how much effort it takes in the heat at times. Oh well it will all payoff at some point. All one can do is point in the time and let the rest take care of itself.

Hey I will try to be smart, well as smart as this knucklehead can be. Smile

@Natalie wrote:I like Whipping Post too.

Yeah good tune, I knew we have to have at least a few tunes that we both like. bounce
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm

I figured I would post my week in training here in the blog also. I will comment later on weekend runs later, right now I just want to relax eat dinner and have another beer!

I will now that it was a great weekend not only running wise but non running wise. It was great to run with Jim on Saturday morning and hang with him. And occurs it was awesome to be out with Lisa today for her 16 mile long run. I really look forward to the Sunday long run with her and she is doing a great job! I'm so so proud of her. No matter what her future races times are it doesn't matter because we are having fun running together!


Chicago Marathon To JKF 50 Mile Training:

M 7/25: pm 8.22 miles - 1st 6.15 miles - 40:52 @ 6:38 pace
7:22, 6:35, 6:29, 6:25, 6:43, 6:19, .15 6:11 last 2.07 in 14:09 @ 6:50 pace

T 7/26: am 10.11 miles - 1:10:58 @ 7:01 pace
pm 6.13 miles -1:01:22 @ 10:00 pace w/ Lisa

W 7/27: am 5.05 miles - 37:25 @ 7:10 pace
pm 7.34 miles - 56:16 @ 7:39 pace

T 7/28: am 11.11 miles - 1st 8.02 miles - 56:21 @ 7:01 pace
last 3.09 miles - 23:09 @ 7:29 pace
pm 7.13 miles - 55:37 @ 7:30 pace

F 7/29: am 8.09 miles - 1:02:15 @ 7:41 pace
pm 5.09 miles - 47:19 @ 9:22 pace w/ Lisa

S 7/30: am 17 miles - 1.50 mile - 11:00 @ 7:20 pace (warm-up to meet up w/ Jim)
14 miles - 1:44:21 @ 7:26 pace w/ Jim 8 miles @ Jim’s MP
7:16, 7:10, 7:00, 7:01, 7:00, 7:05, 7:12, 6:51
1.50 miles - 10:06 @ 6:43 pace (run back home after running w/ Jim)

S 7/31: pm 20.05 miles - 1st 16.00 miles - 2:46:45 @ 10:25 pace w/ Lisa,
I continued on for another 4.05 miles - 30:09 @ 7:26 pace


Total Mileage: 106.19 miles
Total Time: 14:14:30


All week long it was pretty much hot and humid again. Today’s long run with Lisa was just crazy hot, 99F, 68% humidity and 72F dew point.

Missed my mileage goal of 110 for the week by a few miles. Didn’t get out for my short recovery run on Saturday and well we got off to a late start today and wasn’t able to squeeze in a second run, but it sure was another good week of training.



Last edited by Schuey on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  John Kilpatrick on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 pm

I've got to say, you are a machine! Another inspiring week from the Schu and another tough week in the books - you are really preparing well for the 50 miler. Whatever may happen, lack of preparation will not be an issue. Can't believe you and Lisa holding steady in those conditions for a 16/20. It floors me that you can put that much time into running while staying healthy. I'd say good back to back long runs, but you baiscally have good back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.... runs. Big things surely await....

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1542
Points : 4227
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 47
Location : Leesburg, GA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Nick Morris on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 pm

It definitely was a great week of running. Just look at those numbers...Looking good!!
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 11928
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Mark B on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Wow. 100+ miles a week in those conditions? Impressive.

How do you make the time to get in doubles, anyway?
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7229
Points : 15584
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Mike MacLellan on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Nice week Schuey, the weekend especially. Curious why you're slowing down at the end of your shorter runs - you going soft on us? Wink

And I'm curious where you find the time for the doubles, too. Always wondered what you do for a living Very Happy
avatar
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 3099
Points : 7423
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 30
Location : Arlington, VA

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Schuey on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

@John Kilpatrick wrote:I've got to say, you are a machine! Another inspiring week from the Schu and another tough week in the books - you are really preparing well for the 50 miler. Whatever may happen, lack of preparation will not be an issue. Can't believe you and Lisa holding steady in those conditions for a 16/20. It floors me that you can put that much time into running while staying healthy. I'd say good back to back long runs, but you baiscally have good back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.... runs. Big things surely await....

Thanks John, as for staying healthy I try to do the little things correct before and after my runs to help keep me that way. Yeah today was tough out in the heat but we got it done.

@Nick Morris wrote:It definitely was a great week of running. Just look at those numbers...Looking good!!

thanks Nick, you aren't doing that bad yourself.

@Mark B wrote:Wow. 100+ miles a week in those conditions? Impressive.

How do you make the time to get in doubles, anyway?

Yeah the last two weeks the weather has been horrible here more so last week. This was my third week in a row of 100+ with this week being the lowest total but still a great week.

As for making time I do it whenever I have to. Sometimes it is early in the mornings, sometimes at lunch time and then there I times when I will do my first run in the late afternoon and then go back out again anywhere from 45mins to 2 hours later. There are also times when i have run late at night.

What it really comes down to is getting it done when time allows. It also helps that I can knock out a good number of miles in a hour running also.

@Mike MacLellan wrote:Nice week Schuey, the weekend especially. Curious why you're slowing down at the end of your shorter runs - you going soft on us? Wink

And I'm curious where you find the time for the doubles, too. Always wondered what you do for a living Very Happy

Yeah it was another good weekend. The only difference from this week was I didn't have the medium long run on Friday like I have the last two weeks. So really those weeks it was more like doing 3 long runs in a row.

Again as for doing the doubles I will fit them in whenever I can, I just do what I have to do to do it. As for what I do for a living I trade for a living. I do a lot of option spreads with stocks, so I work from home. I worked at the Chicago Board Of Trade for 10 years for a grain company and did a lot of stuff with corn, soybeans and wheat.

avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Alex Kubacki on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 am

Great week of training in those conditions. You're well on your way to taking that 50-miler down.
avatar
Alex Kubacki
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1252
Points : 3964
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Jim Lentz on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

Great job getting in 100+ miles in this weather. Some of my favorite runs are the ones I do with Peggy.
avatar
Jim Lentz
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 1171
Points : 4352
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 56
Location : Downers Grove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So Many Roads

Post  Schuey on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 am

Happy Birthday Jerry! Sure do miss seeing you play Rosebud live, so many great times and memories!!!

So Many Roads

Thought I heard a blackird sing up on Bluebird Hill
Call me a whining boy if you will
Born where the sun don't shine
and I don't deny my name
Got no place to go, ain't that a shame?
Thought I heard that KC whistle
moaning sweet and low
Thought I heard that KC when she blow
Down where the sun don't shine
Underneath the kokomomo
Whining boy got no place to go
So many roads I tell you
So many roads I know
So many roads, so many roads
Mountain high, river wide
So many roads to ride

So many roads, so many roads
Thought I heard a jug band playin'
"If you don't... who else will?"
from over on the far side of the hill
All I know the sun don't shine,
and the rain refused to go
and you don't seem to hear me when I call
Wind inside & the wind outside
Tangled in the window blind
Tell me why you treat me so unkind
Down where the sun don't shine
Lonely and I call your name
No place left to go, ain't that a shame?
So many roads I tell you
New York to San Francisco
So many roads I know
All I want is one to take me home
From the high road to the low
So many roads I know
So many roads so many roads
From the land of the midnight sun
where the ice blue roses grow
'long those roads of gold and silver snow
Howlin' wide or moaning low
So many roads I know
So many roads to ease my soul




The video is from not only my last Dead show but the last one the Dead every played. I remember that night so well, taping the show and spending the evening with great friends and feeling so much freedom in life. I still picture myself looking up to the night stars and thinking to myself what a wonderful night. Watching the video and hearing "So Many Roads" just brought goose bumps and tears to my eyes. Thanks for all the great years Jerry and the Dead sure do missing seeing the old boys playing live together. Again Happy Birthday Jerry! May you find the road to ease your soul!
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5429
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felt a Hundred Different Demons

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum