365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meniscus Tear

+4
Chris M
Diego
Michele "1L" Keane
Michael Enright
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meniscus Tear - Page 2 Empty Re: Meniscus Tear

Post  Michael Enright Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Seth Harrison wrote:Michael, I'm coming to this late, but I've had been scoped three times for right knee lateral meniscus. Needless to say, after three surgeries, I don't have a lot of lateral meniscus left, and my knee is in pretty bad shape. I'm glad to see that at least for now, you're able to avoid surgery. That would have been my advice. From my experience, the knee is never the same after surgery. If the injury is so severe that there are no other options, then obviously the surgery is the better option, but I'm glad that you're trying to let it heal to the extent possible without surgery.

Thanks Seth. I'm advised it can never heal. Hopefully, it simply won't bother me much. If it does, then we scope. Time will tell.
Michael Enright
Michael Enright
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum