365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Googling ones' self...

+13
KathyK
Natalie
GregC
charles
Mrs. Schuey
Schuey
Tim M
Mike MacLellan
Sam from RonItch!
Jim Lentz
Kenny B.
Matt W
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Googling ones' self... - Page 2 Empty Re: Googling ones' self...

Post  Mrs. Schuey Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 pm

jimd wrote:I am a Georgia lawyer, colonel and reverend. But in my spare time, I also am the notorious Northampton bank robber and El Salvadoran expatriate. I am also a Hollywood make up artist, which explains why I can go unrecognized in so many places.

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!! I love the, "but in my spare time..." hahahahahaha! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Googling ones' self... - Page 2 Empty Re: Googling ones' self...

Post  Penelope Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm myself on some links, a tax lawyer, and a real estate agent.

Of note, when I googled my name, I found myself on mapmyrun and mapmyfitness, and just deactivated my account. I'm furious; it has my name, city, and my running routes all accessible to the public, without my permission. (The point of it is to connect with friends / other people in your area that run/bike, but when I signed up for it years back, that wasn't the case.) So if you use that site, you may want to change your privacy settings. Otherwise, anyone (rapists / serial killers included) can just find out your running routes. The internet is a great thing, but you can never be too careful anymore.
Penelope
Penelope
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum