365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday

+3
Michele "1L" Keane
Mark B
EugeneGreenie
7 posters

Go down

Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday Empty Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday

Post  EugeneGreenie Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am

I doubt that there are any Portland Marathon runners in this group, but if there are, I want to wish you all good luck. You are going to have fabulous conditions for the run!

A special shout out to my friends Charlotte and Rachel, who are not members of this group, but have been training so hard for this. I know they are going to have a wonderful time, because they are wonderful, positive people. AND Charlotte wears pink knee socks, so how can she not have a good time Wink

E Greenie<--#wishicouldbethere
EugeneGreenie
EugeneGreenie
Poster
Poster

http://traniningup.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday Empty Re: Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday

Post  Mark B Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Should be a good day for it, too! Not sure if anybody in our group is doing it, but if they are - good luck!
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday Empty Re: Good Luck to my peeps running Portland this Sunday

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Isn't Carleen running Portland? Good luck to her and any others.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EugeneGreenie Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Michele, you are right!

Carleen! Have a wonderful time. Now I really wish I could be there to meet you! If you see a woman with pink socks, that's Charlotte!

E Greenie
EugeneGreenie
EugeneGreenie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Kubacki Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Have fun Carleen. Hope you have a great day out there.
Alex Kubacki
Alex Kubacki
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Good luck Carleen!
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  EugeneGreenie Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Looks like Carleen passed through the 21 mile mark with a pace of 10:30/mile not too long ago.

She's doing great. very steady.

E Greenie
EugeneGreenie
EugeneGreenie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  carleenp Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Thanks! I had a so-so race. Went out too fast and crashed, but then I picked it back up again at the end. I'll put a race report up tomorrow or this weekend!
carleenp
carleenp
Regular
Regular

http://beautyandfashiontech.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Carleen,

I looked for you during the out and back but missed you. We had a long but fun race.

Looking forward to the race report.

Nancy
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down