365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 List - Current Favorite Running Songs

+16
dot520
ounce
Nick Morris
mul21
Chris Coleman
Jerry
Mike MacLellan
ssilvert
Diego
Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
cush
carleenp
Michele "1L" Keane
Dave Bussard
Chris M
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top 5 List - Current Favorite Running Songs - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 List - Current Favorite Running Songs

Post  ounce Wed May 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Michele "1L" Keane wrote:Mike - you just make me feel really, really old. At least I knew one of them. i did; however, know the artists.

Don't forget, Michele, it's the model...not the miles.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Top 5 List - Current Favorite Running Songs - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 List - Current Favorite Running Songs

Post  Glenn Wed May 01, 2013 11:24 pm

John Cage's 4'33"
Glenn
Glenn
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Michele "1L" Keane wrote:Mike - you just make me feel really, really old. At least I knew one of them. i did; however, know the artists.

Wink

And even I'm slightly behind the times. MM is very passe these days.
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm

I still mostly run to Hip-Hop (Jay-Z, J. Cole, Kanye, etc.), but also through in some other genres Rock (Tantric, Sivertide, GNR). Even some Of Monsters and Men, Fall Out Boy, Under the Influence of Giants, and a little known band out of Autin, Texas called Nelo.
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Alright well here is my 5 and I'm sure some of you will say huh!

#1 and #2 Grateful Dead doing "That's It For the Other One">"The Wheel" from 7-19-89 Alpine Valley, East Troy, Wi. Yes I was there taping this show with my parents and our good family friend Smokey. Man what a great night and so much fun and such a great evening to explore all the wonderful sounds of the show.

#3 Grateful Dead "New Speedway Boogie" from 5-14-70 Merramec Community College, Kirkwood,Mo.

#4 Grateful Dead "Shakedown Street" from 9-10-91 w/ Bruce Hornsby on Grand piano and Branford Marsalis (Saxophone) Madison Square Garden, NY. Again another great evening of seeing the Dead and the energy at this show was amazing. Plus I love seeing Branford with the Dead just simply awesome!

#5 #6 and #7 Grateful Dead "Help On the Way>Slipknot>Franklins Tower" from 8-13-75 Great American Music Hall, SF, Ca. Just an absolutely smoking version of these three tunes!! It really doesn't get much better then this. Jerry and the boys are no doubt on top of there game right from the start.

Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Tue May 21, 2013 9:38 am

The entire AWOLNATION record is phenomenal. Probably my favorite of the last few years.

Current Top 5 of new(er) songs:

Anberlin - Someone, Anyone
Blink 182 - Pretty Little Girl
Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix
Alkaline Trio - Torture Doctor
Gaslight Anthem - "45"
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2