365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adidas Oregon 10's A Review!

2 posters

Go down

Adidas Oregon 10's A Review! Empty Adidas Oregon 10's A Review!

Post  Kenny B. Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Ok, I just tried them on in the office. First thing I noticed was the retro look. Kind of cool kind of not. But at this point I am looking for function over fashion. They are white with blue stripe. Very white I should say.

Next thing I noticed (and I did read a review of this) it seemed a bit longer then a typical size 12. I put in my orthodics and I can tell they would fit well and they did. I then gracefully slid my right foot into the shoe noticing how comfy they feel. I did this again for the left foot. I tied the laces stood up and immediately noticed how dam white they are.

At this point I felt walking was pleasurable but I can't get out of my mind that they are a bit long maybe big in length although as I ran up and down my office hallway employees looking at me they felt good. No heel slippage no toe slippage but I can't escape how white they are and how long.

So, I decide to try on my Ronin 2's on one foot and keep the Oregon 10's on the other. And immediately the ronin 2's did feel a bit more fitted but not by much. I am now running up and down my office hallway with a yellow pair of ronins and the white oregons. Keep in mind I am wearing white work out pants and white t-shirt. So I start yelling in my office "Ice Cream Man - Get your Ice Cream here".

So after doing the running test (and it did feel ok). I did the toe test. And it is quite evident the Oregons have about 1/4 inch or more room then the ROnin 2's.

So being the shoe addics I am I ordered from Zappos the 11 1/2 overnight . Will have them tomorrow. I am hoping for good results.

PS: I ordered them in Black with white stripes. A bit less Good Humorish.

Adidas Oregon 10's A Review! 13341610
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Adidas Oregon 10's A Review! Empty Re: Adidas Oregon 10's A Review!

Post  Schuey Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah I have the blue ones. I warned you that they would be a little big. I should have sent mine back and got a half size smaller but I don't mine them that much. You are also right that when you look down at them on your feet they look huge or as you said "Long". I do like doing up tempo runs in them.
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Schuey wrote:Yeah I have the blue ones. I warned you that they would be a little big. I should have sent mine back and got a half size smaller but I don't mine them that much. You are also right that when you look down at them on your feet they look huge or as you said "Long". I do like doing up tempo runs in them.

Yes many people said they run a bit long. I say long cause they don't necessarily feel big. If that makes sense. I think the 11 1/2 might do the job we will know tomorrow.

I must say if they do fit I think this might be she shoe I was looking for. Feels like I can get away with long runs and even GA runs. I like to go lighter with Tempos however.

I will thank you tomorrow or after my first run! What a Face
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

Got the size 11 1/2 in black but forgot to bring my orthodics with me as I did not wear them today. But from what I can tell they should fit well. Crossing my fingers cause I really like the shoe and think it will be exactly what I was looking for for LSD runs!
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down