365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smelly clothes

Go down

Smelly clothes Empty Smelly clothes

Post  JohnP Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Seeing Kenny's post on detergent reminded me of a topic that's been brought up now and then - that is, how to stop our running clothes from smelling. Last year, I stumbled across a solution that for me has worked extremely well - a towel dryer (this cost $69). When I get home, I lay all the running clothes out on this thing, with the minimum heat setting. They dry after a few hours and really it has solved the problem for me completely. The next day, I dump them in a hamper when putting the current ones on. I'm sure some don't have this problem with their workout clothes but I definitely did.

http://images.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/230/5538714260323P.JPG

Smelly clothes 5538714260323P
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down