365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California here we come...

+4
Julie
KBFitz
Mike MacLellan
Tim C
8 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

3 - California here we come... Empty California here we come...

Post  nkrichards Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Right back where we started from...

CIM  December 4th 2016 

Yup, that's the goal.  Back to the scene of the crime.  CIM was my first marathon in 2009.  What could be a more appropriate place for my first post cardiac event marathon...and probably my last marathon.  My intention was to drop down to shorter distances and try some other events...triathlons, cycling, open water swimming...after Boston but I feel like I have unfinished business.  I need to do this...or at least give it my best effort.  I have permission from Dr. B to train for the marathon.  I will admit that he's encouraging me to enjoy the event rather than concentrate on a goal finish time.  That's going to be tough for me to do.  No time goals at this point.  We'll see how training goes.

The path to California is winding and I guess a bit unusual.  I'll participate in as many of the local races (training runs) as I can.  Here's the events important enough to schedule for as I develop my training plan.

April 25-30  Angel's Heaven on Earth Hawaiian Escape.  Angel is my daughters boot camp instructor.  This will be a very active trip!!

June 11  Strawberry Century.  100 mile bike ride that ends with strawberry shortcake.  No time goal!

July 4th  Todd Beamer Memorial 10K  The biggest running event in the community.  Fast and fun.

August 9-15  Glacier NP trip with granddaughter, Emma, age 12.  Overnight on the train, horseback riding, hiking, white water rafting.

Sept. 10  MAC Dash.  Local sprint triathlon.  I've participated every year since the event started in 2008

Oct. 16 (??) Girlfriends Half.  This is the half I have done while preparing for my other marathons.  I may have a conflict on this date but will do a half in late October or early November.

Dec. 4th  CIM

Here we go...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

3 - California here we come... Empty Re: California here we come...

Post  Mark B Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:25 pm

A new blog and a new plan! cheers cheers cheers

It looks like a great strategy. We'll see how well you do keeping to "no time goal" at CIM. Very Happy

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:54 am

Oh this is so exciting!!!!!!  And I will let Joe know too.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Mark B wrote:A new blog and a new plan! cheers cheers cheers

It looks like a great strategy. We'll see how well you do keeping to "no time goal" at CIM. Very Happy

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Oh this is so exciting!!!!!!  And I will let Joe know too.

Thanks Mark and Michele. 

Not sure how this "no time goal" thing is going to work out but I have enough distractions built into the plan...plus farming and grandkids that I'm not sure I could manage a time goal if I wanted.

Katie and I loved meeting Joe.  Thanks for keeping him updated for me.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 am

I'm sure you'll fit your chores in somewhere in that plan and that you'll have a slew of fun with this plan, too.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Spring has sprung in Central Oregon and the irrigation district prevailed in the preliminary injunction phase of the Spotted Frog lawsuit.  So we will have water...at least this year...and we are busy!!!  I have been managing to squeeze in some exercise between stints on the tractor.  Guess I need to update clear back to Thurs. March 24th when I started this blog and then got to busy to keep it updated...

Thurs - 7.41 w/7 @ 10:40  This run started out a bit rough but finished well.  Longer run for me at this point.

Fri - Core/strength
     - Swim 2000 yds. Included sprints with fins.  My legs were trash afterwards.

Sat - Tractor work

Sun - Tractor work.  Took off for a bike ride but the wind was blowing me into the lane of traffic so I vetoed that and got back on the tractor.

Mon- Core/strength
      - Swim 2350 yds
      - Bike 25.23 mi @ 14 mph.  Longest ride ever. 

Tues - 5.25 w/5 @ 10:33 including 6x30 second striders @ 7:38 avg.  HR 144/155  Marty was scheduled for a 3 hour sinus surgery so I took the opportunity to drive down to a park on the Deschutes River and run rather than sit in a waiting room.

Wed- Swim 2600 yds. with 15x100 sprints.  Brutal workout!
      - Core/strength

Thur - 5.3 w/5 @ 10:31 Started easy as resting HR was up.  Turned into a nice progression run.

Fri - Swim 2100 yds.  We requested a recovery workout.

Sat - Bike 31.18 mi.  Longest ride ever.

Sun - Much needed rest day.

To be continued...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:59 pm

So what are the points or things to observe when one is biking and swimming for performance (or lack of) to know if something is off?  Are speed and distance the markers for biking and swimming?  Does HR become something to watch?  Neutral 

The longer distance on your bike two times is a good thing...maybe even a great thing!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:13 pm

ounce wrote:So what are the points or things to observe when one is biking and swimming for performance (or lack of) to know if something is off?  Are speed and distance the markers for biking and swimming?  Does HR become something to watch?  Neutral 

The longer distance on your bike two times is a good thing...maybe even a great thing!

Doug...Since this is primarily a running site I haven't provided to much detail about my swimming and biking.  And I'm fairly new at these endeavors so I'm still learning.  I've been biking and swimming primarily for cross training purposes...ie mostly recovery type stuff.  I do step it up once the local sprint triathlon gets close but it's a sprint so it's pretty short and I don't really know how to train properly.  I'm transitioning into more serious training in those areas.

As far as biking goes, I do wear my HR monitor but my HR is usually pretty low in comparison to running.  My last long ride it was 122 avg and 140 max.   It's usually my legs that limit me.  I look at my speed (and terrain) and also my cadence when I'm analyzing a ride.  At this point I'm mostly trying to get time on the seat.  A century ride is going to be a very long day.

I don't have a water proof HR monitor so don't know my HR during swimming.  The coach has increased our distance and our intensity significantly in the last few weeks.  I track the total yards and also make note of any intervals that we swim for a time.  My times have been dropping so I can see the improvement.  We have an hour and 15 minutes allotted at the pool but the coach tries to make sure that the slower swimmers can finish in the allotted time so I usually get in a good solid hour of hard swimming.  Some days it's similar to speed work, some days it's more like tempo work and some days we go longer and slower.  It's nice to leave all that up to a coach!

So to continue with the training report

Mon - Swim 2800 yds.  including 10 x 100 with last 4 at max sustainable level.  1:52, 1:51, 1:51, 1:50  Two months ago I would have been lucky to swim  1 x 100 under 2:00!
       - Core/strength

Tues - 8.3 mi w/8 @10:26  Started easy and turned into a nice progression run with a very nice 9:30 last mile.  Longest post cardiac event run.

Wed - Swim 2450 yds endurance type workout
        - Bike to/from pool 11.5 mi total easy pace
        - Intro to Aqua-Jog class  1 hour recovery effort

Thurs - 5.29 mi w/5 @ 10:28 HR 134/162  AND w/2 @ 9:20  HR 149  Here's the splits.
11:01
10:53
9:34
9:05
11:45
walk HR down a bit more

I haven't run that fast in nearly a year!!!

So as you can see I'm making progress and I'm encouraged.  But I'm also struggling with leg cramps.  And finding time to get my work done and train as well but that's nothing new!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Great work! So glad you're doing well. 

Leg cramps - have you tried calcium-magnesium supplement?
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:56 am

Julie wrote:Great work! So glad you're doing well. 

Leg cramps - have you tried calcium-magnesium supplement?

Thanks for stopping in Julie.  I'm working on figuring out which supplements I need to/can take.  I contacted the doctor to make sure it's not a problem with the medication that I'm on.  He seems OK with electrolytes as long as I don't get to carried away.  He discouraged me from taking the calcium supplements that my primary care doctor had me on pre-cardiac event so I haven't been taking them.  I have the most trouble with cramping when I swim and at night.  I took Nuun before my workouts starting on Thursday and made it through my Friday swim without cramping and haven't been waking up with cramps either.  Maybe Nuun will be enough...and it encourages me to drink that little bit more as well.  Wondering if the statins I'm on are a factor but I've had cramping trouble in the past so won't jump directly to that conclusion.

Speaking of medication.  I have enough Brilinta (anti-platelet ie blood thinner) to last thru Tuesday.  Close enough to the one year anniversary that I don't need to refill the prescription.  Excited to save the $200+ per month but even more excited to be moving on and getting closer to a normal life.  I'll admit that I'm a bit nervous about giving up that little bit of a security blanket that the medication provides.  Things have gone so well recently...

I've been told I need to stay on the beta-blocker for at least another year...possibly longer.  It blocks the adrenaline and keeps my heart from working to hard.  It's really interesting to look at my HR data.  It seems like I really struggle to get going but once I do I do fine.  My warm up has become much more important!  No matter how slow I start out my HR seems to jump up to a ceiling, the beta blocker kicks in and it quickly drops...making the warm up feel very difficult...but then it goes back up to a reasonable level and seems to just bounce along just below that ceiling.  Progression runs have become common.  Easy runs often unintentionally turn into progression runs which is nice as long as I don't get to carried away.  Progress has been slower than I like at times but I am seeing progress and considering all the warnings I've heard about how difficult it is to exercise while on a beta-blocker I consider myself lucky.

Fri - Core/strength
     - Swim 2300 yds.  After our 700 yd warm-up we worked on 4 sets of 5 x 75.  Each set got faster and the rest period got shorter.  I struggled to finish the last set without taking a bit longer rest than prescribed but coach Tim commented that he was pleased with the last set so I don't think he actually expected us to be able to meet his goal times.  Good workout.
     - Bike 11.5 mi to/from pool.  Easy pace mostly for transportation and time on the saddle.

Sat - Bike 42.5 mi. @ 14.1 mph HR 115/139 Cadence 73  3 hours riding plus 10 minutes for breaks.  This ride was all about time in the saddle.  Goal was to make it similar to a long run for marathon training.  Took a couple quick stops to refuel and stretch sore muscles which is what I'll be doing on the day of the century ride.  They have stops set up approximately every 20 miles.  Ride was tough and I was pooped afterwards but recovered very quickly.

Sun - Much needed rest day.  Family BBQ planned to celebrate birthdays!!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Nice workouts?

What are you putting in the ground this year? Glad you've got irrigation water!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Mark B wrote:Nice workouts?

What are you putting in the ground this year? Glad you've got irrigation water!

Thanks Mark.

We've got the usual alfalfa and grass hay, Kentucky bluegrass seed, and peppermint oil.  We planted a bit of spring wheat but acres are down due to low prices.  We have some of our carrots in the ground but the biggest field (90 acres) plants starting on Friday.  The carrots went into cold storage late (simulation of winter necessary to make seed) so we're getting a late start.  We also have some barley/pea hay to plant this week.  We are busy!!

So my resting HR was up on Sunday (49).  Not surprised.  It was a good but hard week.  Back to 44 on Monday which was good to see.

Mon - Swim 2300 yds. with some nice fast stuff.  Very encouraging. 
       - Bike 11.5 mi to/from pool.  Kept it easy.

Really tired Monday evening.  Wasn't able to squeeze in my core work but I did move some irrigation pipe Monday night and Tuesday morning.  Struggled to get going this morning???

Tues - 5.25 mi w/5 @ 10:49 HR monitor malfunction.  Didn't feel great and the wind was gusting but I wanted to do something.  This still turned into sort of a progression run but I did manage to keep it easy and felt a bit better as the run progressed.

Hoping to find time for core work if I don't have to move irrigation pipe.

So I do have a written training plan but at this point I'm pretty much using it as a guideline.  I knew that 3 days of swimming, 3 days of core work, training for a century ride and getting my running base back was a lot to squeeze in.  I've had enough farm/family conflicts to mess up things anyway.  So...I'm trying hard to listen to my body and not get to carried away.  I've had some very good swimming, biking and running workouts in the last week or two.  Not surprised that my body is encouraging me to take it easy this week.  I'm going to try to listen.

I will be taking my last Brilinta (anti-platelet ie blood thinner) this evening.  I have to continue to take the beta-blocker but I'm allowed to go off the anti-platelet.  I'm excited...and nervous...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 pm

So I'm off the Brilinta and switching the beta-blocker to the evening rather than in the morning.  To early to tell if it's going to make any difference in how I feel.

I did manage to get my core/strength workout in last night but I could tell I was more tired than usual.  As expected my resting HR was up (48) again this morning.  OK...I'm listening.  This does need to be a step back week.

So...I chose not to bike to swimming today.  I did the entire 2450 yd. workout but I swam with Janice to make sure I didn't push to hard.  She's just enough slower than I am that I didn't feel the need to push to hard and it also gave me a few seconds extra rest.  We both enjoyed the opportunity to actually swim together rather than just swimming at the same time.  It was fun and just what I needed. 

Early to bed and we'll see how the HR responds.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Congrats on the new medicine. Don't be surprised if it takes a while for your body to adjust. Hoping it helps.

Saying your resting HR is "up" to 48 makes me chuckle. Only an athlete would think that was elevated. Smile

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:02 am

Mark B wrote:Congrats on the new medicine. Don't be surprised if it takes a while for your body to adjust. Hoping it helps.

Saying your resting HR is "up" to 48 makes me chuckle. Only an athlete would think that was elevated. Smile

Doing well on the new routine.  Nice to be off the anti-platelet and down to only pills once each evening. 

Wish I had tracked my resting HR before my cardiac event so that I had something to compare to.  Oh well.  I starting to kind of know when I've done to much before I even look at my HR.

Thurs - Step back week continued.  I woke up feeling pretty cruddy so took the entire day off.  HR back down to 45.

Fri - Swim 2550 yds

Sat - 7.33 mi w/7 @10:10.  WOW  Then I remembered that this run was on rested legs after several easy days.  Oh well...still encouraging.

Sun - Bike 53.5 miles.  3:45 actual riding time plus 20 minutes for breaks (phone calls to check in and snacks).  I need to eat more.  I was starving.  Did I mention that I've been riding the official Madras Mountain Views Scenic Bikeway.  And the views are awesome and the weather is fantastic!!!

Mon - Swim 2500 yds

Tues - 5.3 mi w/5 @ 10:32 including 6 x 30 second striders avg pace 7:43. 

I survived Marathon Monday.  I'm making that my official anniversary!!  Lots of mixed feelings but pretty pleased with where I'm at in life right now.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:33 am

Happy Anniversary! cheers cheers cheers

When you were in the hospital a year ago today, could you have imagined that you'd be whipping out 7 miles at a 10:10 pace (rested legs or not) and then heading out for a 53.5-mile bike ride the day after? (Don't even get me started on 2,500 yards in the pool. That's 1.42 miles! Swimming!) Your recovery has been amazing to see. I think it shows not only your resilience, but what great condition you were in when that slab of plaque broke loose.

You may be "pretty pleased," but the rest of us are thrilled and delighted. Very Happy

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:05 am

Mark B wrote:Happy Anniversary!   cheers  cheers  cheers

When you were in the hospital a year ago today, could you have imagined that you'd be whipping out 7 miles at a 10:10 pace (rested legs or not) and then heading out for a 53.5-mile bike ride the day after? (Don't even get me started on 2,500 yards in the pool. That's 1.42 miles! Swimming!) Your recovery has been amazing to see. I think it shows not only your resilience, but what great condition you were in when that slab of plaque broke loose.

You may be "pretty pleased," but the rest of us are thrilled and delighted.  Very Happy

Thanks Mark.  The encouragement I receive here is greatly appreciated.

I don't remember much about the end of the marathon or the treatment I received that afternoon.  Bits and pieces are vivid but there are lots of missing pieces.  I didn't really understand what had happened until the next morning when Dr. Baggish dropped by to see how I was doing.  He asked a lot of questions about when I noticed symptoms etc and then explained the best he could what had happened.  I do remember him saying that he hoped the event would not cause me to choose to sit on the couch the rest of my life.  He explained that he didn't know at that point exactly what I could/should do and when but that an active lifestyle would benefit me much more than a cautious sedentary one.  I took his recommendation seriously. Smile 

Wed - Swim 2250 yds. I struggled to complete the 4th/last set of the workout.  I commented to coach Tim that the 3rd set really took a lot out of me.  His reply was that I probably improved during the workout then.
       - Bike 11.5 mi to/from pool.  Easy effort.

Thurs - 5.27 mi w/5 @ 10:23 HR 136/155  Beautiful day but I took it fairly easy.  I struggle to warm up and start pretty easy, my runs seem to turn into progression runs without any increase in effort.  Nice.  My legs have been tired and I finally realized it's because I'm back to changing irrigation pipe...not the type that you pick up and carry but I do have to walk a fair bit through heavy crop.

Fri - Swim 2400 yds.

Things have really been hectic on the farm the last few days.  I've been helping a bit more with irrigation.  I also have a huge list of things I still need to do before I head off for a week of boot camp in Hawaii with my daughter.  I REALLY want to get out for a moderate bike ride today if I can but the weather and my schedule don't look good.  We'll see.

You may have noticed that I haven't been real good at fitting my core/strength workout into my schedule.  My week in Hawaii should more than make up for that!!

I may try and check in before I fly out but will be off grid during the retreat.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Hang in there on, well, pretty much everything!

How's the corn coming along?  Going to harvest first?  What is the trigger to harvest or not to harvest?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Dang woman - you make me tired following your blog!  Keep up the great work!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm

You're an inspiration! I hope planting goes well.  Congrats on dropping the one med. Saving money is always great if it's not something you need any more. Sounds like you were ready but I understand the security blanket aspect.

Glad to see you're doing so great.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri May 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks Julie...the progress on the meds is encouraging and also a bit scary but it's progress so I'm pleased.

I'm home and exhausted!  I had a fantastic trip...details to follow...I'm headed to Bend for a super duper bike fitting...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri May 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Yay! She's back! We missed you.

Hoping for a full travelogue. Very Happy

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri May 06, 2016 7:57 pm

I'm more excited about the bike fitting than the trip but we'll do this in the proper order...

Sunday was an absolute zoo and I did not feel confident that I was prepared when I headed to Portland Sunday evening.
Katie and I stayed at a hotel near the airport where we could park and shuttle to/from the airport for an early Monday flight.

Monday - flight to Kona via Oakland CA.  Arrived mid-day.  Found our accommodation...a small studio on Captain Cook Bay...organized food for breakfast, located our kayak launch site...it looked sketchy, had an authentic dinner at a family run hole in the wall spot.  I was nervous but it was good!

Tuesday - up early for a SUP lesson.  The first attempt for both of us.  Our instructor was very patient and encouraging.  It was fun but tiring.  We decided 45 minutes was enough and switched to the kayak.  We headed across the bay (30 minutes).  Snorkeled for 30 minutes and then headed back.  (The launch site looked much better that morning...the company running it was fantastic.)  Rinsed in the outdoor shower and changed for our drive to the other side of the island.  Boot camp on arrival at Kirpal Meditation and Yoga Center near Pahoa.  It was brutal!  Dinner...vegan...followed by a shower.  Did I mention that the bathroom/shower only had 3 walls?  The 4th consisted of a clothes rod and a view of the jungle. Embarassed

Wednesday - 7:00 coffee and snack
                  - 7:30-8:30 Boot camp
                  - 8:30 Breakfast
                  - Activity
                  - 6:30 Dinner
                  - 8:00 Yoga (very relaxed)

Boot Camp was at the park at the beach 3/4 mile down the road.  We walked/jogged there for our warm up and back for our cool down.  Boot camp was fun but tough.  We even used the kids playground one day.  Yoga was at the compound.

This was our schedule every day.  On Wednesday our activity was a very tough hike to Green Sand Beach with a packed lunch.  Thursday was a free day.  Katie and I chose to go zip lining.  It was awesome.  They taught us how to go upside down!  Friday was a nice easy hike to Akaka Falls followed by shopping...ugh.  Good thing the hike on Friday was an easy one as I woke up early and decided to go for a run before coffee.  Got in 5.4 miles at a nice easy pace.  Doug I don't know how you can run in the humidity!!!  Saturday was a free day but we all chose to go snorkeling at the tide pools just a couple miles from the compound.  That evening we drove to Volcano for an offering to Pele and a view of the evening glow.  Katie and I were flying out of Kona so we splurged and stayed at the Volcano house...ate pizza...and got ready for an early drive to the airport on Sunday morning.  Arrived PDX at 11:00pm and still had to drive back to Madras.

I had an absolute blast and really enjoyed spending time with Katie on her "hippie retreat".  And I made up for all the core work I missed the last few days.

Monday - 36 carrot planters waiting for paychecks and 23 were new hires...didn't finish in time to get to swimming.

Tuesday - 5.42 mi w/5 @ 10:18  HR 137/167 Woke up feeling crappy and my RHR was 50.  Obviously caused by the lack of sleep not the exercise in Hawaii.  Felt much better AFTER my run.  Running

Wednesday - Bike 11.5 mi to/from pool.  Easy pace
                 - Swim 2450 yds.  Wow that was tough.

Thursday - 7.84 mi w/7.5 @ 10:47  HR 124/147  Still no pop in my legs...

Friday - bike fitting...this is a post in itself so details to follow...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri May 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Wow, if that awesome-sounding trip to Hawaii pales in comparison to the bike fitting, I can hardly wait to read it!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Glad that you had a good time.  23 new hires.  Whew, lotttts of paperwork and copying for THAT.  Hopefully, your software generates the various quarterly reports, too.

Welcome back, too.  As far as running in humidity, that mere 50 miles that I am from the Gulf makes a whole lot of difference on the running, like 5 degrees which is a whole lot.  Running in Corpus Christi last summer taught me that.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next