365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Banner?

+10
Bob
Kenny B.
Dave-O
Peg Coover
Admin
Mike MacLellan
Jerry
Pete B
Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Banner? - Page 2 Empty Re: New Banner?

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Schuey wrote:I love it Lisa cool idea and it would great to carry on and start a new tradition! I would help but we all ready know I'm not a very creative person!

Thanks baby! You are wrong, though...you are very creative!

Ok....if everyone is alright with it, I'm going to get it made into a banner...I found a place here in Chicago that can do it and I'll have it ready for the Chicago Marathon this fall. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 pm

It's all white, looks like a surrender flag. Embarassed
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Jerry wrote:It's all white, looks like a surrender flag. Embarassed

Oof...good call...how does sky blue sound? As in...the sky is the limit for all of us and our running??
Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  dot520 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I don't think that white is so bad, but maybe the logo could be printed in blue instead of black to give it color?

What is that company (cafe press?) where you submit a logo and then you can have all sorts of items for sale. They're a bit pricier for shirts and such than getting someone to do them, but still convenient as no one person is in charge of collecting money and sizes for shirts, mailing out coffee cups and that sort of thing. Just a thought. There was a short spell when the Vteam did this, and that's where I got my last coffee cup.
dot520
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs. Schuey Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 pm

dot520 wrote:I don't think that white is so bad, but maybe the logo could be printed in blue instead of black to give it color?

What is that company (cafe press?) where you submit a logo and then you can have all sorts of items for sale. They're a bit pricier for shirts and such than getting someone to do them, but still convenient as no one person is in charge of collecting money and sizes for shirts, mailing out coffee cups and that sort of thing. Just a thought. There was a short spell when the Vteam did this, and that's where I got my last coffee cup.

Excellent, Dot! Thanks for your reply! I also like the idea of cafepress for T-shirts and coffee mugs. I love your idea of the blue lettering inside the flag....should I start a poll?

Mrs. Schuey
Mrs. Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike MacLellan Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 pm

My vote is still for plain white. "Team" flag optional. But on my coffee mug, I want it plain white Wink
Mike MacLellan
Mike MacLellan
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

https://www.facebook.com/mike.a.maclellan

Back to top Go down

Post  fostever Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Nice job Lisa! Now there is some real tail! Dang, and I just got my v-team hat a few weeks ago. I'm getting that thing signed by all I-teamers or R-teamers or whatever is finally decided on. Wow, this is exciting being on the ground floor, is there stock for sale, cause this could turn into a facebook thing? hehe
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2