365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bumbling Bee

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Bumbling Bee - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bumbling Bee

Post  Mark B Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:17 am

nkrichards wrote:
Julie wrote:Glad you got to hike. 

Do you have ultra training advice? I would, if I can stay injury-free, like to run a 50 miler in fall of 2024.
Good for you Julie!  Okay Mark...you got this started...waiting to hear your advice.

I'll be happy to give you whatever advice I can, but first.....

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:27 am

IT CAN FINALLY BE TOLD!!! cheerscheerscheers

This afternoon, Alec received and accepted his final/official offer from the U.S. Forest Service to join them as an archaeologist with California's Shasta-Trinity National Forest!!

He applied for the job back in February, interviewed in April, received a tentative offer in June and just today got the final nod!

If you want to learn a little bit about the place he's working and its rich history, click here. 

We've been sitting on this for months now, hoping that positive signs we'd seen (and then the tentative offer) would pan out. We didn't want to jinx it! But we were obsessively checking email multiple times a day waiting for any news. It finally showed up today. Woot!!!!!!!

Our next steps involve finding him a place to live in Redding, California, where the forest headquarters is based and where he'll be working.

It's only about 30 miles away from where I worked as a cub reporter, and where I met and married Alita, who was a reporter at a competing paper. It's the town where Alita's dad worked for the local paper. So it's someplace we know pretty well. 

Needless to say, we're hugely thrilled (and seriously relieved that the wait is over). 

Time to saddle up and giddy up with this new exciting phase of our kid's life! 

Ride

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:15 pm

congratulations to Alec!! Very exciting! I hope he loves it. Best wishes on the moving him etc.  Ride
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:26 pm

Julie wrote:congratulations to Alec!! Very exciting! I hope he loves it. Best wishes on the moving him etc.  Ride

Thanks! So, as far as ultra training goes, I followed a plan by a coach in Los Angeles who started the Ultraladies running group. It focused on building miles over time, without a lot of big back-to-back runs like you see in other training approaches, like irunfar and others. She told me that her approach doesn't tend to result in fast finishes, but it does yield a high number of finishes with fewer injuries. That was good enough for me. And I'd say she was right. I didn't burn up the field, not by a long shot - I was DFL - but I did finish. Just not as quickly as I thought I would. (I blame fueling and hydration problems and poor ankle conditioning for that.) In fact, I was pretty irritated that my throbbing ankles kept me from using the energy I could feel was ready to be used and move down that trail faster. But that's ultras - something always goes wrong, and it's usually the thing you don't expect that gets you.

I hope that helps!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:25 pm

Another mini-update (we're in full "getting ready to catapult the bird from the nest" mode for the next few weeks) that actually has something to do with...

Gasp! Running!

OK, it's not THAT dramatic, but still. A weekend or two ago, we were heading over to a nearby restaurant when I remembered I'd forgotten to get a supplement I need to take before meals to help digestion (my stomach doesn't seem to produce enough acid on its own). Anyway, while they got a seat, I jogged home to get the supplement and then jogged back.

That was a big risk, or at least it seemed so, because I've had off and on pain in my right knee walking and on inclines and stairs. I've tried to take a few running steps before and immediately felt the jarring and discomfort and stopped.

This time, I didn't stop after the initial step or two. And the pain/discomfort quickly went away as my body found the right way to land. Woot! It gives me hope.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Mark B wrote:Another mini-update (we're in full "getting ready to catapult the bird from the nest" mode for the next few weeks) that actually has something to do with...

Gasp! Running!

OK, it's not THAT dramatic, but still. A weekend or two ago, we were heading over to a nearby restaurant when I remembered I'd forgotten to get a supplement I need to take before meals to help digestion (my stomach doesn't seem to produce enough acid on its own). Anyway, while they got a seat, I jogged home to get the supplement and then jogged back.

That was a big risk, or at least it seemed so, because I've had off and on pain in my right knee walking and on inclines and stairs. I've tried to take a few running steps before and immediately felt the jarring and discomfort and stopped.

This time, I didn't stop after the initial step or two. And the pain/discomfort quickly went away as my body found the right way to land. Woot! It gives me hope.
Well that's encouraging...but the heat isn't.  I was in Beaverton Sunday night/Monday morning.  It was hotter there than in Central Oregon.  Unfortunately the heat arrived in Central Oregon the next day.  We're under a heat advisory...and air quality advisory...till later this week.  It didn't cool down much overnight and I could smell the smoke but it wasn't terrible.  I got in my easy 6 and am holing up inside for the rest of the day.

Hope the catapult is functioning well and the bird is being gracefully launched from the nest....and that once that's complete and the heat subsides you give running another try.

Stay cool.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:40 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:Another mini-update (we're in full "getting ready to catapult the bird from the nest" mode for the next few weeks) that actually has something to do with...

Gasp! Running!

Well that's encouraging...but the heat isn't.  I was in Beaverton Sunday night/Monday morning.  It was hotter there than in Central Oregon.  Unfortunately the heat arrived in Central Oregon the next day.  We're under a heat advisory...and air quality advisory...till later this week.  It didn't cool down much overnight and I could smell the smoke but it wasn't terrible.  I got in my easy 6 and am holing up inside for the rest of the day.

Hope the catapult is functioning well and the bird is being gracefully launched from the nest....and that once that's complete and the heat subsides you give running another try.

Stay cool.

Thanks, Nancy! I'll try. It hit 108 here in Vancouver yesterday, and it could hit 103 today. Our condo is nice and cool (let's hear it for heat pumps!), but the AC at the office is on the fritz. It got up to 83 yesterday in our section of the building. I found a huge fan to blow air from a cooler section of the building, and that's helped a bit THOUGH IT SEEMS TO BE QUITE LOUD.

We're on track for the offspring launch. We have most of the stuff he needs acquired and prepped to be put in the U-Haul when the day comes. Other adulting details are still being worked out, but we're getting there. We're all getting a little antsy/ 

Running would be wonderful. I do miss it.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:41 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:

Gasp! Running!

Stay cool.

Thanks, Nancy! I'll try. It hit 108 here in Vancouver yesterday, and it could hit 103 today. Our condo is nice and cool (let's hear it for heat pumps!), but the AC at the office is on the fritz. It got up to 83 yesterday in our section of the building. I found a huge fan to blow air from a cooler section of the building, and that's helped a bit THOUGH IT SEEMS TO BE QUITE LOUD.

We're on track for the offspring launch. We have most of the stuff he needs acquired and prepped to be put in the U-Haul when the day comes. Other adulting details are still being worked out, but we're getting there. We're all getting a little antsy/ 

Running would be wonderful. I do miss it.
Our weather cooled down a bit but the humidity is higher than usual making it feel warmer than it is.  Not high by Doug's standards but high by Central Oregon standards.

Hope you got the AC issues sorted out...it appears that it's hotter there than it is here!

When is the official launch date?
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:41 pm

First off, yes, they got the AC system fixed. It's a challenge because our HVAC is about as old as our 1950s-era building, so they can't just grab something off the shelf. And yes, it got quite toasty there for a while. We peaked at 108, which would have been an all-time record if it wasn't for that heat dome event back in 2021 that cranked the heat up to 115.

But more importantly: Operation Life Launch has been completed!

We hauled Alec and all of his worldly possessions down to Redding, California, last weekend in advance of his first day at work this past Monday. We loaded up the truck that Thursday night, pulled out at 5:30 a.m. Friday and got in Redding with enough time to get our -- now his -- Prius registered in California and get his drivers license changed over from the Evergreen State to the Golden State. 

After all that packing, loading, unloading, unpacking and arranging -- not to mention assembling a table, chairs and night stand (thanks, Ikea!), we were pooped! And black and blue. When did I start to bruise so easily? Oh well. We left him with the car on Monday and flew back home and began life as a single-car couple.

That's been interesting. I've been riding my wife's bike to work. Since she's 4'11'', the frame is a bit smaller than ideal for somebody who is 5'8'', but it seems to work fine for now. I've ridden three of the four days I went to work this week. It rained hard on Thursday, so I took the car and Alita carpooled to school. I got drizzled on once, but it's been generally fine, though I need to figure out how to ride at a level of intensity that doesn't max out my HR and leave me panting and sweaty at my destination. It's just under two miles, and it only takes 10-12 minutes depending on how hard I pedal, so that's not so bad. 

I'm definitely feeling  my quads, and my backside is a bit annoyed with the very solid seat on the bike, but it'll adapt.

We'll see how this all works when the weather turns and gets colder and wetter.  What a Face

Oh, one other thing. Alec seems to love both his job and his apartment.  cheers cheers cheers

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:30 am

Sounds like the launch went well.  It's interesting to see how things like that affect our lives...even when they are planned.

Enjoy life as a one car couple.  Hope you're finding an appropriate speed for your bike commute.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:06 pm

nkrichards wrote:Sounds like the launch went well.  It's interesting to see how things like that affect our lives...even when they are planned.

Enjoy life as a one car couple.  Hope you're finding an appropriate speed for your bike commute.

I know this is going to shock you, but I seem to be having some success focusing on keeping my HR near or below set amount!

My target now is around 120 bpm. Any more than that and I start to quickly increase the effort level - I hit 158 one time last week - and I end up at work all hot and sweaty. Not ideal for fitness and definitely not ideal for office attire! The 120 level seems to work, though I'm trying to adapt to all the speeds on this bike. I spent most of my time as a kid on a 10-speed, so all these extra gears are confusing! 

That said, it seems to be working pretty well so far. And Alec is doing fine, too.  Approval

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:06 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:Sounds like the launch went well.  It's interesting to see how things like that affect our lives...even when they are planned.

I know this is going to shock you, but I seem to be having some success focusing on keeping my HR near or below set amount!

My target now is around 120 bpm. Any more than that and I start to quickly increase the effort level - I hit 158 one time last week - and I end up at work all hot and sweaty. Not ideal for fitness and definitely not ideal for office attire! The 120 level seems to work, though I'm trying to adapt to all the speeds on this bike. I spent most of my time as a kid on a 10-speed, so all these extra gears are confusing! 

That said, it seems to be working pretty well so far. And Alec is doing fine, too.  Approval
Sounds like you're settling into the bike...both gears and HR...pretty well.  The new bikes are very confusing...and very uncomfortable. You might need a more user friendly seat.   Wink  Could be interesting when it rains.  

Hope you enjoyed the time at the beach.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:24 pm

Hope you're doing fine and hope it's cooled off some! We are back in the 90s for a few days then fall starts for good, I think (til Winter, haha).
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:52 pm

Julie wrote:Hope you're doing fine and hope it's cooled off some! We are back in the 90s for a few days then fall starts for good, I think (til Winter, haha).

It's been nice lately (it's raining today), which has given me a good opportunity to do the bike commute to work. We'll see how dedicated I am when it's 38, dark and drizzly.  Laughing

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:59 pm

True confession time: I went to the doctor a week or so ago to get a keratosis frozen off my leg (it wasn't precancerous, so that's good), and they put me on the scale and ran some blood work while they were at it. (As if getting a shingles vax wasn't painful enough.)

Gah! 

I've gained a LOT more weight than I thought I had (though it does explain why my clothes have been getting annoyingly snug), and some of my bloodwork is moving in a direction I do NOT want to continue. (Cholesterol total, good cholesterol, bad cholesterol and triglycerides aren't bad, actually, but H1AC has just crept over into the lowest end of the pre-diabetic range. Which, given my weight, doesn't really come as a surprise. but still.)

Suffice it to say, it got my attention. I'm already working to improve my diet, because what I have been doing hasn't been getting it done, and I'm going to keep on the bicycle commuting whenever I can as I start trying to figure out how to get more active on a regular basis. Vanity weight is one thing, but the last thing I want is to blunder into some avoidable longer-term health condition. Especially as I hit the big 6-0 later this month.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:51 am

Mark B wrote:True confession time: I went to the doctor a week or so ago to get a keratosis frozen off my leg (it wasn't precancerous, so that's good), and they put me on the scale and ran some blood work while they were at it. (As if getting a shingles vax wasn't painful enough.)

Gah! 

I've gained a LOT more weight than I thought I had (though it does explain why my clothes have been getting annoyingly snug), and some of my bloodwork is moving in a direction I do NOT want to continue. (Cholesterol total, good cholesterol, bad cholesterol and triglycerides aren't bad, actually, but H1AC has just crept over into the lowest end of the pre-diabetic range. Which, given my weight, doesn't really come as a surprise. but still.)

Suffice it to say, it got my attention. I'm already working to improve my diet, because what I have been doing hasn't been getting it done, and I'm going to keep on the bicycle commuting whenever I can as I start trying to figure out how to get more active on a regular basis. Vanity weight is one thing, but the last thing I want is to blunder into some avoidable longer-term health condition. Especially as I hit the big 6-0 later this month.
Plans for the big 6-0?  Run 60 miles...oh wait you did that at 50...  I have a friend who runs a 10K in their age each year...ie 60 minute 10K during the year he turns 60.

Good to hear that your cholesterol and triglyceride numbers are okay and that the other numbers are just starting to creep into a concerning level.  It's much easier to turn things around when you catch them and make some changes early on.  Hopefully a slight change in diet and activity will do the trick.  If I were to change anything it would be the sweets that Marty and I enjoy.  We still like our cup of tea...I've switched to lemon ginger with no actual tea...and treat before bed.  We have cut down on the portion but just can't quite give it up.

Getting old is not easy...or fun!  I never understood why Mom got so tired when we traveled together.  Now I know what she felt like!

Enjoy the bike commute.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:27 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:True confession time: I went to the doctor a week or so ago to get a keratosis frozen off my leg (it wasn't precancerous, so that's good), and they put me on the scale and ran some blood work while they were at it. (As if getting a shingles vax wasn't painful enough.)

Gah! 

Plans for the big 6-0?  Run 60 miles...oh wait you did that at 50...  I have a friend who runs a 10K in their age each year...ie 60 minute 10K during the year he turns 60.

Good to hear that your cholesterol and triglyceride numbers are okay and that the other numbers are just starting to creep into a concerning level.  It's much easier to turn things around when you catch them and make some changes early on.  Hopefully a slight change in diet and activity will do the trick.  If I were to change anything it would be the sweets that Marty and I enjoy.  We still like our cup of tea...I've switched to lemon ginger with no actual tea...and treat before bed.  We have cut down on the portion but just can't quite give it up.

Getting old is not easy...or fun!  I never understood why Mom got so tired when we traveled together.  Now I know what she felt like!

Enjoy the bike commute.

Sixty at 60? Boy, that does sound fun ... if I were in shape! Seriously, both Alita and I want to get back in good enough shape to do a full 24-hour run and see just how far we can go in that time period without the wheels (or legs or other body parts) falling off, but getting started is going to be the challenge.

Actually, the "getting started" may already have started. I've changed my diet and picked up my activity (thanks to giving away my car), and I *think* I've already dropped a couple of pounds already. I'm hoping the biking will help build knee stabilization muscles in my legs while giving my cardiovascular system a boost. 

Definitely got a boost this morning. I use the HR monitor on my Apple Watch to keep an eye on my effort level, and it looked rock steady at 121 for most of the ride, though it felt more difficult, until I realized it'd stopped recording the heart rate! I finally got it going just in time to wrap up the ride -- and see my HR was banging along around 160 for at least the last part of the ride! Oops! So much for the maximum heart rate tables.  Wink

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:53 am

It's tough to transition into a less time based activity schedule...at least for me.  And it's even tougher if you're restarting.

Hoping you and Alita find a level of activity that is satisfying for both of you.  It was nice to see that the two of you enjoyed an evening run together on Sunday.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:52 pm

nkrichards wrote:It's tough to transition into a less time based activity schedule...at least for me.  And it's even tougher if you're restarting.

Hoping you and Alita find a level of activity that is satisfying for both of you.  It was nice to see that the two of you enjoyed an evening run together on Sunday.

It was actually a walk (and we did enjoy it), but I leave it as "Run" in Strava because the dumb application doesn't count walks in the total mileage for the week, just runs, which is kind of annoying.

We got our COVID and flu shots last weekend, so that was nice, And we're recovered from getting our shingles shots a few weeks ago. Woot!

We've got a break in the rain this week (after a deluge yesterday afternoon), so I should be biking it to and from work for the rest of the week. Riding in a short sleeved shirt in 53-degree weather feels chilly at first, but I still end up pretty warm after a mile .. and very warm for the hour (or more) after I get into the office! Deodorant, don't fail me now!  Laughing

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:12 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:It's tough to transition into a less time based activity schedule...at least for me.  And it's even tougher if you're restarting.

It was actually a walk (and we did enjoy it), but I leave it as "Run" in Strava because the dumb application doesn't count walks in the total mileage for the week, just runs, which is kind of annoying.

We got our COVID and flu shots last weekend, so that was nice, And we're recovered from getting our shingles shots a few weeks ago. Woot!

We've got a break in the rain this week (after a deluge yesterday afternoon), so I should be biking it to and from work for the rest of the week. Riding in a short sleeved shirt in 53-degree weather feels chilly at first, but I still end up pretty warm after a mile .. and very warm for the hour (or more) after I get into the office! Deodorant, don't fail me now!  Laughing
Great to see you and Alita active together and a walk gets equal credit!

We had a few more warm days but are headed for cooler, damper weather.  I would imagine your commutes are going to get challenging...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:

Great to see you and Alita active together and a walk gets equal credit!

We had a few more warm days but are headed for cooler, damper weather.  I would imagine your commutes are going to get challenging...

Yup! We had a good walk of about 4 miles on Saturday. The weather is slightly cool but not so cool that we didn't end up sweaty by the time we were done!

That's the challenge of temps in the 50s and low 60s. A little chilly to start but once you get warmed up, shorts and a T shirt would probably suffice. Oh well, it'll get chillier around here soon enough. Wetter, too. I have rain gear I can wear on the bike, and I'll probably have to use it before too long. If it's too nasty, I still have access to the car most days of the week (and if Alita needs the car, we can usually figure something out if needed), but my hope is to keep the biking going. It seems to be helping on the weight front, which is a big consideration for me right now.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:09 pm

A 24 hr race sounds quite the challenge! I'm glad you and Alita can do walking , too. I think walking is underrated. 

Brian bike commuted for years and yeah I am sure his coworkers were thankful he used deodorant!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:11 pm

Time for a quick update!

Still plugging away, biking to work when I can and adapting to cooler temperatures and cycling in the dark on the way home. 

I did make the forehead-slapping realization this week that I'd forgotten to check my tire pressure. They should be 40-65 psi, and they were at 20. No WONDER it felt like I was biking through a bog! Getting them inflated made an amazing difference on speed and effort. Who knew?  Laughing

My diet changes seem to be working, since I've dropped more than 10 pounds since late September. I've got a long way to go, but it's good to see that my changes are working.

Life has been a bit more stressful than usual - the offspring got into a car crash last week. He wasn't hurt, but it's going to cost a bunch to get the Prius shipshape. Still better than getting rid of it and making car payments for the next five years. He's dealing with these adulting-level challenges well, and we've been doing a lot of handholding and advising, since it's entirely outside of his lived experience. It's good to see him learning growing, but we're pooped!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:15 pm

Mark B wrote:Time for a quick update!

Still plugging away, biking to work when I can and adapting to cooler temperatures and cycling in the dark on the way home. 

I did make the forehead-slapping realization this week that I'd forgotten to check my tire pressure. They should be 40-65 psi, and they were at 20. No WONDER it felt like I was biking through a bog! Getting them inflated made an amazing difference on speed and effort. Who knew?  Laughing

My diet changes seem to be working, since I've dropped more than 10 pounds since late September. I've got a long way to go, but it's good to see that my changes are working.

Life has been a bit more stressful than usual - the offspring got into a car crash last week. He wasn't hurt, but it's going to cost a bunch to get the Prius shipshape. Still better than getting rid of it and making car payments for the next five years. He's dealing with these adulting-level challenges well, and we've been doing a lot of handholding and advising, since it's entirely outside of his lived experience. It's good to see him learning growing, but we're pooped!
I must admit that I enjoyed a good laugh when you mentioned on Strava that you aired up your tires.   Razz

Nice job on the weight loss.  What have you changed in order to get such good results?  I'm sure that biking to work helps also.

Good to hear that Alec wasn't hurt.  Those lessons can be expensive but worth it in the long run as long as no one was hurt.

Have a great Thanksgiving week.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:24 pm

So Thanksgiving week isn't going to quite live up to expectations this year.

I was laid off yesterday at work. Restructuring, finances, sorry to see you go, but... etc. etc. etc. 

It's been a rough 24 hours, and I'm far from done processing this unexpected turn. I'd managed to survive 35 years in this industry without leaving a job not on my terms. I had 18 years, 4 months here, and I was expecting to ride this baby all the way to retirement. Apparently the universe had other ideas.

So what's next? I guess we'll find out.

Last edited by Mark B on Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum