365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Training for Life

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Training for Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Training for Life

Post  nkrichards Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:02 pm

ounce wrote:The full probably will have a few entries remaining, come race weekend.  They don't have an 'entries remaining' email.  The half will fill up first, of course, but that may not be until the Fall.  The full has around 9,000 entries.  Covid sort of killed a lot of momentum to fill the races early.

I got to thinking about my comment that I might be near you at the finish line, but then I remembered that I won't cross the start line for 50 minutes.

There's a family reunion area after the race, but that area is separated from the runners post-race area of finisher's shirts, beer mug (in your case), the hot food area, and the area to reclaim your belongings.

Marty could see and root you on anywhere along the course...of course.
I do like the idea of a change of scenery.  Since I've already made the commitment to CIM I think I should stick with that for this year.  But I do think Houston in January would be fun...and it would be nice to meet you.  I'll add it to my bucket list!
Julie wrote:Happy to see some marathon plotting going on here. My PR was about 2 months after my negative split marathon so apparently I had recovered by then. Of course that feels like ancient history because it was 15 years ago.
Running definitely helps eat up stress! Keep at it. When I'm too tired to run, I usually talk myself into getting out the door. And after a few blocks I'm usually able to complete the whole planned run, whatever the distance. So sometimes just getting up and dressed and shoes on is the hardest part.
No plotting here.  Laughing  Not sure Marty would be supportive of two marathons so close together.  He's already nervous about my long distance running.  He's good with a half but a full makes him uncomfortable.  I guess he's justified after my heart attack.

Running does help me on stressful days as long as I don't let it add to my stress.  We have been swamped on the farm and then we learned this morning that we temporarily lost two employees due to a family emergency.  Marty insisted that I prioritize my run but I just couldn't.  So I baled and raked and finally headed out for my hottest run of the year.  Luckily it was just an easy 6.  I put a bottle of ice water on the mailbox and made sure I didn't get more than a mile or so from home.  I started conservative, ran by the house to hydrate a bit, and I just fell into a comfortable easy pace.  It turned out to be a good run and I felt so much better afterward.

I've got an SOS (Something of Substance) run tomorrow.  It's a speedwork run that would be tough in the best of circumstances.  If I can't run relatively early I may wait till Wednesday.  We'll see.

Off to plant a few more things in the garden and then I'll get to bed early to try and catch up on the sleep I missed the last two night.  We did finish the nighttime baling.   cheers  Just early morning...with the dew...baling left.   Sleep
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:40 pm

nkrichards wrote:No plotting here.  Laughing  Not sure Marty would be supportive of two marathons so close together.  He's already nervous about my long distance running.  He's good with a half but a full makes him uncomfortable.  I guess he's justified after my heart attack.

Running does help me on stressful days as long as I don't let it add to my stress.  We have been swamped on the farm and then we learned this morning that we temporarily lost two employees due to a family emergency.  Marty insisted that I prioritize my run but I just couldn't.  So I baled and raked and finally headed out for my hottest run of the year.  Luckily it was just an easy 6.  I put a bottle of ice water on the mailbox and made sure I didn't get more than a mile or so from home.  I started conservative, ran by the house to hydrate a bit, and I just fell into a comfortable easy pace.  It turned out to be a good run and I felt so much better afterward.

I've got an SOS (Something of Substance) run tomorrow.  It's a speedwork run that would be tough in the best of circumstances.  If I can't run relatively early I may wait till Wednesday.  We'll see.

Off to plant a few more things in the garden and then I'll get to bed early to try and catch up on the sleep I missed the last two night.  We did finish the nighttime baling.   cheers  Just early morning...with the dew...baling left.   Sleep

I don't think she necessarily mean YOU were plotting. I think the rest of us are more than capable of doing that on your behalf! Laughing

I understand why Marty would be protective of you, though. I'd be the same way with Alita. And on the kidney stones: Ouch!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:26 pm

Running just for life seems exactly the ticket.   Good to see you having more up days than downs, but they all have to be in the cycle.   I always figure if I don't have a "bad" workout or long run or both during a cycle, then I am really due - and I hope it all comes together before race day.

Houston as Doug mentioned is a really good race if you do want something different from CIM or just another month of training.   I secretly am hoping for you to qualify again for 2025 - as I won't be able to run Boston in 2024 (one of my BFs daughters is getting married Sunday April 14th at 4:10 pm in Charleston, SC - impossible to be in Boston to run the next morning) and I still may look to go back in 2025.  I hope to run a fast enough time at Chicago in the fall.   I am opting for London instead and have a place on a charity team.

Keep up the training for life!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:58 pm

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Running just for life seems exactly the ticket.   Good to see you having more up days than downs, but they all have to be in the cycle.   I always figure if I don't have a "bad" workout or long run or both during a cycle, then I am really due - and I hope it all comes together before race day.

Houston as Doug mentioned is a really good race if you do want something different from CIM or just another month of training.   I secretly am hoping for you to qualify again for 2025 - as I won't be able to run Boston in 2024 (one of my BFs daughters is getting married Sunday April 14th at 4:10 pm in Charleston, SC - impossible to be in Boston to run the next morning) and I still may look to go back in 2025.  I hope to run a fast enough time at Chicago in the fall.   I am opting for London instead and have a place on a charity team.

Keep up the training for life!
Thanks Michele.  I don't think Houston would work well for Marty but Katie would be willing to support me.  Not this year but maybe in the future.  I still have so much going on in my life right now that I'm not sure a BQ is a reasonable goal but I'm going to keep running and see how things go.  I expect the situation here to get worse before it gets better and the stress may just be to much to overcome.  We'll see.

Ran my SOS run on Wednesday as I was on the tractor till late morning on Tuesday.  Goal was a cut-down 3x1mi with goal paces of 10K(9:25-9:15), 5K(9:10-9:55), 8:55.  400 rest.  It was going to be tough.
  • WU 2 mi @ 11:48

1. 9:23
  2. 9:10
  3. 8:59

• CD 1 mi @ 11:56

Snuck the first two intervals in at or just under goal pace.  Missed the last one by a couple seconds but I still consider it a successful run.  More importantly I jogged home feeling good.

My longish run on Friday was only 10 as I'm in a short taper for my 10K on the 17th.  Melissa gave strict instructions to take it easy and save the speed for the race.  Ran it @11:20 with very nice splits. 11:23, 11:16, 11:32, 11:33, 11:25, 11:23, 11:20, 11:15, 11:15, 11:03  And with an average HR of just 143 I felt like I accomplished the goal.

Up early on Saturday for a quick core/strength workout with Marty followed by an easy 4 miles.  Then Katie picked me up for a girls day.  We drove to the Columbia Gorge where we hiked in to Wahclella Falls...a nice easy hike to a gorgeous little falls.  Then we headed to Carson Hot Springs for a soak and wrap.  It was a long day by the time we arrived home but it was nice to get away and spend some time with her.

And life goes on...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:06 pm

With that 11:20 average at 143, would you say Freddie's in the hammock?  Have you broken Fast Freddie?????

Sweet that you and Katie did a girlie thing on Saturday.

Good luck, this Saturday.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:33 am

Farmers are the hardest working people on the planet, I am sure. I am glad you could still run with the baling and everything else. I hope your workers can come back to help soon and that their families are doing OK. Yeah, maybe back to back aren't the best idea, the point is to still get out and run and that it helps you deal with the rest of life. I hope things get better before you expect.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:23 am

Jogging back home still feeling good is a very good sign. Keep it up.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:47 am

ounce wrote:With that 11:20 average at 143, would you say Freddie's in the hammock?  Have you broken Fast Freddie?????

Sweet that you and Katie did a girlie thing on Saturday.

Good luck, this Saturday.
Nope.  Fast Freddie is alive and well...but I am getting a little tiny bit better at ignoring him.  Sometimes.

I'm in a mini tape for my 10K and Melissa has stressed that I need to keep things easy when they are supposed to be.
Monday I ran my easy 6 with Janice.  The pace (12:05) was slow and the HR was 136...definitely easy.
Wednesday we ran an easy 4 after our recovery swim.  I was astonished to see that at a 12:13 pace my avg HR was only 130 and the Max was 141.  That never happens!!!
Julie wrote:Farmers are the hardest working people on the planet, I am sure. I am glad you could still run with the baling and everything else. I hope your workers can come back to help soon and that their families are doing OK. Yeah, maybe back to back aren't the best idea, the point is to still get out and run and that it helps you deal with the rest of life. I hope things get better before you expect.
Thanks.  Farming and running both have good days and bad days but I'm moving forward on a relatively good path.
Mark B wrote:Jogging back home still feeling good is a very good sign. Keep it up.
Yes it is.  And my goal is to make sure that Fast Freddie doesn't interfere with that!

SOS run on Tuesday was shorter but pretty intense.  7 miles total with 8x400 at a goal pace of 8:55-9:05.  I had a bit of trouble getting my mind in the game but eventually  settled into a very nice run.  Paces 9:05, 9:15, 9:05, 8:55, 8:55, 8:54, 8:54, 8:51 for an average pace of 8:59 on the intervals.   Very Happy

Met up with Janice and Nailon for our regularly scheduled recovery swim on Wednesday.  We realized the track was available for our use now that school is closed so they joined me for my easy 4 miler after our swim.  It was very slow but also a fun social morning and accomplished Melissa's goals.

Today is a rest...ie work in the garden for a bit...day.

Friday is a 2 mile pre-race shakeout run with a few short striders.

Saturday is race day.  The 10K is only a 35 minute drive away and doesn't start till 9:15 so I have plenty of time for breakfast, parking, and my warmup run.  Weather is predicted to be in the mid 50's at the start and shouldn't get to much warmer during the run.  A bit warmer than I like but not bad for a summer event.

I ran this event with friends last year in 55:42 (short course) @ an unofficial pace of 9:14.  Obviously my goal is to meet or beat that pace but I have to be honest in saying I don't know if I can.  I'll try but have to be honest in accepting the fact that life stress has probably affected my readiness.  I'll be running without friends...and without a family chaperone...  I'm looking forward to be totally independent and responsible for my race.  Melissa has indicated that the goal should be just to practice racing and to see where I'm at.  I'm more nervous than I should be for a short local event.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Have a great race! Let Fast Freddy out to play. Twisted Evil

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:13 pm

Mark B wrote:Have a great race! Let Fast Freddy out to play. Twisted Evil
Haha...good idea...but only after the first couple miles.  I have strict instructions to start at a conservative pace.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:22 pm

I hope it goes well! Remember don't go out too fast, you can always kick it in the last half!
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:05 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Haha...good idea...but only after the first couple miles.  I have strict instructions to start at a conservative pace.

Good strategy. Go for negative splits!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

nkrichards likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:54 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:

No negative splits today.

Official time 59:46 @9:38  Garmin pace @9:35
1/6 AG
10/48 Female
31/86 Overall

A couple tough days and the heat got to me today.  
A solid AG but disappointing?
How much was the heat?  My fitness?  My effort?  

On the bright side I met a couple really nice ladies with great stories!  
I very briefly wished I had just stayed home but now acknowledge that I did enjoy the morning.

Race report with more details coming.

Last edited by nkrichards on Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:44 pm

60 females out of 86 total finishing?  The boys at home taking care of the chillens or at soccer practice with the chillens?

Gratz on the AG win.

The temperature would be interesting to see.  Heat is heat, no matter where it is.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:37 pm

ounce wrote:60 females out of 86 total finishing?  The boys at home taking care of the chillens or at soccer practice with the chillens?

Gratz on the AG win.

The temperature would be interesting to see.  Heat is heat, no matter where it is.
Good catch Doug.  They listed the number of total female entrants (60) but only 48 actually finished.

Then they listed the overall finishers (86) of which 38 were men and 48 were women.

The heat was mild for you but tough for me.
2023 - 65 degrees, feels like 63, humidity 49%, 5.7mph (we were in the sheltered canyon)
2022 - 51 degrees, feels like 51, humidity 60%, 7.2 mph
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:04 pm

Ran an easy 4 this morning. 4.0@11:25 HR 137
Was feeling pretty wiped out Saturday afternoon and evening.  I made a conscious effort to hydrate and refuel.  I struggled with leg cramps several times Saturday night.  Stayed relatively active Sunday and felt pretty decent this morning.  It's cooler so that helped.  Predicted to warm up again starting on Wednesday.

I'm still processing the race.  Part of me is really proud of the way I handled a tough day.  
  • I regrouped after a frustratingly slow first mile due to stroller congestion.  
  • I appropriately listened to my body when it became apparent that the heat was affecting me but I still competed even at the slower pace.  
  • And I did have fun in spite of the results.  

So there are a lot of positives but I do struggle to be proud of such a poor showing.  I do recognize that how I handle adversity is more important than the results but...

I will add that I took a closer look at my stats and that's part of the reason I'm not quite as disappointed.
Splits
  1. 10:30, HR 145/161
  2.   9:21, HR 162/166 
  3.   9:17, HR 167/173
  4.   9:15, HR 169/176
  5.   9:35, HR 171/175
  6.   9:44, HR 172/179
  7. @8:46, HR 175/179

I'll admit that after the race I felt like a failure.  I felt like a quitter.  But after looking at my HR data I realized that slowing the pace was obviously necessary and the right decision.  Who knows if the high HR was caused by lack of fitness, life stress, or the heat.  It doesn't matter.  It didn't make sense to continue at that effort level.  The chills I experienced were a sign and I listened.

I don't know if I'm succeeding at convincing you that even though I didn't run anywhere close to goal pace the race was still a good race...but I'm making progress convincing myself.  Laughing

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:25 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:

No negative splits today.

Official time 59:46 @9:38  Garmin pace @9:35
1/6 AG
10/48 Female
31/86 Overall

A couple tough days and the heat got to me today.  
A solid AG but disappointing?
How much was the heat?  My fitness?  My effort?  

On the bright side I met a couple really nice ladies with great stories!  
I very briefly wished I had just stayed home but now acknowledge that I did enjoy the morning.

Race report with more details coming.
Woot! Nice!! Did you get to stand on the podium for the AG win?

I think you did great, considering the conditions, especially. Both the weather and hte #$@! strollers. Grr!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:53 pm

Time for an update.

The race did take a lot out of me both physically and mentally.  I'm back to running pretty well.  I completed a nice solid speed work run yesterday and jogged home feeling good.  That seems to be the measure of my success.  Can I hit the goal paces and still feel well on the jog home?  I was feeling pretty rough this morning but Melissa had an easy 4 mile recovery run on my schedule and I was able to run with Janice. I felt pretty good as the run progressed.

I've asked Melissa to dial back my goals for the Todd Beamer 10K on the 4th.  I need to get my head on straight before I "race" again.  My confidence level drops a bit more with each poor performance.

But I have a good reason for dialing back.  My best friend in the whole world is coming to visit for a few days.  She flies in tomorrow and leaves on Tuesday.  No running while she is here.  Meryl was there for me when my uncle passed away just days before I returned home from my year as an exchange student in Australia...way back in 1975.  We became best of friends.  She eventually married a man from Texas and has been living north of Dallas for the last few years.  Her husband passed away recently so she's heading back home to Australia to be near her Mom.  Her Mom is a pretty special lady with an independent streak which Meryl inherited.  Laughing  I haven't seen her for several years so I was ecstatic when she called and asked if she could visit for a few days before she flies home.

I've got a moderate/easy 10 miles on my schedule for tomorrow morning.  Then will run an easy 6 in the heat on Tuesday before jumping back into a few days of training before the 10K on the 4th.

I'm looking forward to spending time with Meryl and taking a short break from farming and training...even if it's only a couple days.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Enjoy your friend time! It sounds like you're processing or have processed the race and have learned from it! I still think you did well.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Julie wrote:Enjoy your friend time! It sounds like you're processing or have processed the race and have learned from it! I still think you did well.
Thanks Julie.  And I will enjoy my friend time.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:58 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Julie wrote:Enjoy your friend time! It sounds like you're processing or have processed the race and have learned from it! I still think you did well.
Thanks Julie.  And I will enjoy my friend time.
I did enjoy the time with my friend.  We both needed someone to talk to.  She's always been there for me and I was glad she was here to listen and that I could do the same for her.  She's returning to Australia in July.  Marty and I will be back in Australia in December of 2024 and I'll get to spend some time with her then.

I took a couple days off and then jumped back into training.  Not pushing things but I am prepping for the 10K on the 4th.  Farming and my position on the Madras Runners board...we've taken over the race from Todd Beamer's Dad as his health is failing...are both taking a lot of time.  I know that I'll compete with myself on race day but my goals will be very moderate. 

I've been spending a lot of time on the tractor and running later in the morning when it's been warm but I was able to complete my speedwork with only a very slight moderation of goal paces.  We finished baling this morning...at least for a few days...so I'll be able to do my 8 miler tomorrow before it gets to warm.

Looking forward to catching up on the sleep I've been missing...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:19 am

Good luck on Tuesday!

When you were baling, did you create any VW bugs?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:01 pm

ounce wrote:Good luck on Tuesday!

It's going to be a hectic morning on Tuesday as we're trying to organize the race...and run.  And it's going to be warm.  Definitely going to be a social run.

We bale the VW bugs previously created by the swather and/or rake.  Hay usually isn't so bad.  Piles created by the swather that need to feed through the combine when we're thrashing out grass or carrot seed are a bigger problem.  It's a challenge that requires skill/experience but is manageable.

I took advantage of the rare opportunity for a lazy morning and a nice breakfast this morning...which meant I ran later when it was warm.  Dialed back the pace/effort and it was fine.  We're going to get busy again after the 4th!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:13 pm

nkrichards wrote:
ounce wrote:Good luck on Tuesday!

It's going to be a hectic morning on Tuesday as we're trying to organize the race...and run.  And it's going to be warm.  Definitely going to be a social run.

We bale the VW bugs previously created by the swather and/or rake.  Hay usually isn't so bad.  Piles created by the swather that need to feed through the combine when we're thrashing out grass or carrot seed are a bigger problem.  It's a challenge that requires skill/experience but is manageable.

I took advantage of the rare opportunity for a lazy morning and a nice breakfast this morning...which meant I ran later when it was warm.  Dialed back the pace/effort and it was fine.  We're going to get busy again after the 4th!
I understand, but I will probably call it hay again, next year.

About the race on Tuesday, any value in seeing if the fire department can supply some water misters or similar cooling devices for the race?

Good luck on getting the race ready to be ran.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:48 pm

ounce wrote:

About the race on Tuesday, any value in seeing if the fire department can supply some water misters or similar cooling devices for the race?

Good luck on getting the race ready to be ran.
Good suggestion Doug...Here's some details about the race.  They bus us to the start and we run back to town.  We all find a tree...they are small and sparse before gathering to listen to Todd's Dad talk.  The race moto is "What you do for yourself dies with you but what you do for others lives on."  Then there is a moment of silence.  The first 4 miles are net downhill on gravel.  We dodge cow pies and leap over one cattle guard before transitioning to pavement and a slight uphill to the finish.  They do water the gravel to cut down on the dust.  We have the one and only aid station at the transition to pavement.  The last mile goes through a residential area and some of the homeowners do provide cooling water in that area.  It's definitely a country race!  

The signature race is the 10K.  They also hosted a 6 mile hilly walk in town and a 2 mile fun run.  In 2015 they added a 5K and just dropped those runners off closer to town on the same course.  Todd drowned in the irrigation canal...it is presumed that he was trying to save his dogs one of which drowned with him...in 1997.  Todd's Dad is now in his 80's and his health is failing so we took the race over last year but he's still very involved.  He wasn't sure he would be able to ride out on the bus to give the talk at the start but he's planning to try.  We added professional timing last year.  This year we changed the walk to a 5K so that they can follow the same route.  Change is hard but so far it's been well received.  

Race prep is going well.  Race sponsors are still donating...most of the funds go to a scholarship in Todd's name.  Footzone donated gift cards for the winners in each event.  Brooks donated a pair of shoes to anyone who could break the course record.  Entry is $20 for adults, $10 for teens, free for kids.  We have over 150 registered which is quite good...we usually get a lot of race day registration but we're encouraging online registration.  It's all about community and it's fun!

As far as my personal race prep I'm not ready to race.  I've been spending a lot of time on the tractor and my hamstring is tight and sore.  I'm not ready mentally either.  I'm not going to put a lot of pressure on myself.  I know I'll be a bit competitive as it's just my nature but I'm going to try to treat this more like a negative split training run.  My goal is to enjoy the social aspect of the day.  We'll see how successful I am...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next