365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Marathon Room Sharing

2 posters

Go down

Boston Marathon Room Sharing Empty Boston Marathon Room Sharing

Post  Randy E Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 am

I thought to put this info here just in case someone is looking for a room in Boston for the marathon. My wife "may not" be coming with me to Boston for the marathon. We currently have a junior suite with two queen beds at The Lenox Hotel, April 14-16, which is a great first class place and right next to the finish line of the race.
If my wife decides to not go I may be willing to share the room and cut costs if someone is interested. The nightly rate that I secured last April, right after the 2011 Boston was $365/night. With taxes, etc. this will go up to about $400 per night. If I were to share this room we would split the cost which would be $200 per night.
This is a great deal for this hotel. If you are considering this and have an interest or any questions please send me a private message.
Thanks
Randy E
Randy E
Poster
Poster

http://www.eggefinancial.com

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Room Sharing Empty Room Share

Post  mpjeep74 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Hey Randy,
Tried sending a PM, but does not show in the sent box? So here is my message. My name is Marcelo and I wanted to know if you still are looking for someone to share the room with? I am flying up from FL that weekend. I would appreciate hearing from you and hoping we can work it out. If you want to reach me by phone, feel free at 813-417-2885.

Thank you,
Marcelo

mpjeep74

Back to top Go down