365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now to Scream Half Marathon

+4
Kenny B.
mountandog
Michael Enright
Gobbles
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now to Scream Half Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Now to Scream Half Marathon

Post  Gobbles Tue May 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Repeat day - 12 x 0.25.
Legs tighten up toward the end.

Now to Scream Half Marathon - Page 2 Screen20
Gobbles
Gobbles
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mountandog Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Gobbles wrote:
mountandog wrote:
Gobbles wrote:
mountandog wrote:Ahhhhhh -- I finally got 5 family members to commit to this and its full even though they show no waiting list. I have a place to stay, blah, blah..................I emailed the race director. Maybe he's willing to add 5 from Michigan. We shall see.

MD: Did you sign up for the waiting list?

Not yet. I just saw the form and printed out tonight. The RD emailed me back to see what he could do a week ago but I haven't heard back yet. Sent him a reminder tonight. I will prepare the forms to send in tomorrow.

If you get in, we'll have to do lunch or something. (I'm sure the local restaurants will be interesting... pig )

Looks like I'm in cheers Just got an email from the RD and he's going to let us all in. Will be a blast to run with 5 of my kids. But life has taught me not to count my chickens until I see we've been accepted officially. Lunch for sure. We plan to make a long weekend out of it. Arrive Fri, leave Mon or Tue.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobbles Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Mid Week Long Run...Not so long yet.
8.5 Miles @7:56

Now to Scream Half Marathon - Page 2 Screen21
Gobbles
Gobbles
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  mountandog Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

mountandog wrote:
Gobbles wrote:
mountandog wrote:
Gobbles wrote:
mountandog wrote:Ahhhhhh -- I finally got 5 family members to commit to this and its full even though they show no waiting list. I have a place to stay, blah, blah..................I emailed the race director. Maybe he's willing to add 5 from Michigan. We shall see.

MD: Did you sign up for the waiting list?

Not yet. I just saw the form and printed out tonight. The RD emailed me back to see what he could do a week ago but I haven't heard back yet. Sent him a reminder tonight. I will prepare the forms to send in tomorrow.

If you get in, we'll have to do lunch or something. (I'm sure the local restaurants will be interesting... pig )

Looks like I'm in cheers Just got an email from the RD and he's going to let us all in. Will be a blast to run with 5 of my kids. But life has taught me not to count my chickens until I see we've been accepted officially. Lunch for sure. We plan to make a long weekend out of it. Arrive Fri, leave Mon or Tue.

It's official. All six of us are in. Looking forward to mtg you.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Schuey Sat May 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Good luck with this race, looking at the website looks like it is a good and can be really fast. Like your spreadsheet also so question for you I noticed that it looks like you are backing off on the weekly mileage a little for past training cycles? In particular reason for that? Do you plan on upping it as the cycle goes on or have you found from past training that you have found more of a sweet spot in mileage between past cycles and doing higher mileage?
Schuey
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2