365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Geneva Half Marathon

+12
fostever
jon c
Mike MacLellan
ounce
Dave Bussard
Alex Kubacki
wrichman
Mark B
Martin VW
Michele "1L" Keane
Jerry
Dave-O
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lake Geneva Half Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake Geneva Half Marathon

Post  Diego Sat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Mr MattM wrote:
Diego wrote: Maybe he's a succubus? affraid

I believe you mean incubus... unless there is something about 'him' we don't know... affraid

Doh! I knew that. My wife even wrote a script with succubi as lead characters. Friday madness!!
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Lake Geneva Half Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake Geneva Half Marathon

Post  wheakory Fri May 25, 2012 1:39 am

Nice 1st place finish. You know this is a type of race that could be a break-out for what your really capable of. We know what your goals are and I know you will achieve them. Your to dedicated to not reach your full potential.
wheakory
wheakory
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2