365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHE'S everywhere!

4 posters

Go down

SHE'S everywhere! Empty SHE'S everywhere!

Post  fostever Sat May 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Noticed this video piece recently online and look who's poising with this lady! "Shocked at who's in her pictures," not refering to Michele. http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/2355465972001
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

SHE'S everywhere! Empty Re: SHE'S everywhere!

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sat May 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I had no idea that this received national coverage! Diane is a good friend from Atlanta who was running her first Boston. Our friend, Joe, the other person in the photo, arranged for her kids to surprise her and come up to watch. They missed her, and Colin was looking for me when the 2nd bomb went off. I was most likely directly across from where he was on the sidewalk and where the 2nd suspect was as well.

Last edited by Michele "1L" Keane on Sun May 12, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Sat May 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Wow, kinda freaky...and yes, Michele is EVERYWHERE!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnP Sat May 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Wow, that's pretty amazing and a cool story. I must mention that I am also in the photo (see red circle) Very Happy. Ah, there's nothing better than everyone wearing jackets before the marathon start, that means it's a good weather day.

SHE'S everywhere! Pic10
JohnP
JohnP
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Morris Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

JohnP wrote:Wow, that's pretty amazing and a cool story. I must mention that I am also in the photo (see red circle) Very Happy. Ah, there's nothing better than everyone wearing jackets before the marathon start, that means it's a good weather day.

SHE'S everywhere! Pic10

Good call John!!
Nick Morris
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down