365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 Boston Marathon Tracking thread

+3
Mike MacLellan
Mark B
ounce
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2017 Boston Marathon Tracking thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 Boston Marathon Tracking thread

Post  nkrichards Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Mark B wrote:Way to go, everybody! And props to the marathon performance of our play-by-play annOuncer!

So, Nancy did want all the irrigation turned on, right? I think Fluff got busy when our back was turned. You can grow rice in Madras, right?  cat

No rice growing here.  It kept sprinkling for just a few seconds and I kept hoping the clouds would burst and I could come in but no luck.  I finished the field up and I'm just checking results now.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

2017 Boston Marathon Tracking thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2017 Boston Marathon Tracking thread

Post  nkrichards Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Thanks, Doug -  certainly enjoyed reading, and Mike didn't jinx me which was good.
Nice Michele!  You do have the ability to run even splits that's for sure.  And a good amount of knowledge and experience on the course.

How many times have you run Boston?  Do you have a streak going?

And thanks to Doug as well...it was a fun read after my long day in the tractor.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim C Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Nice job everyone. 

Michele, fantastic splits - you continue to amaze me. 

Michael, way to go!  2nd place is awesome!!!
Tim C
Tim C
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim C Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:56 am

ounce wrote:At the Finish:
Tim:  4:33:38
He was bleeding some time throughout the race until the 30K split at 4:30 projected, then it looks like he settled in for the last 8 miles.  I'm pretty sure all of the knee pain in the past year was worth this moment.
20,382 overall and 746 in AG.

Ounce,
Thanks for doing this.  Yup, I was bleeding pretty good from about mile 10 on but since I had come to grips before the race with just finishing, it was all good.  The combination of the temps and the course took it's toll on my undertrained legs but the last couple of miles were WAY cool.  Mile 26 was actually my fastest and that was due to crowds 8-10 deep on both sides of the street.
Tim C
Tim C
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Tim C wrote:
ounce wrote:At the Finish:
Tim:  4:33:38
He was bleeding some time throughout the race until the 30K split at 4:30 projected, then it looks like he settled in for the last 8 miles.  I'm pretty sure all of the knee pain in the past year was worth this moment.
20,382 overall and 746 in AG.

Ounce,
Thanks for doing this.  Yup, I was bleeding pretty good from about mile 10 on but since I had come to grips before the race with just finishing, it was all good.  The combination of the temps and the course took it's toll on my undertrained legs but the last couple of miles were WAY cool.  Mile 26 was actually my fastest and that was due to crowds 8-10 deep on both sides of the street.
Not a problem.  I'm tickled you toed the line and finished, whatever the time.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  fostever Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 am

I see you tracked my epic calf cramp demise! lol Congrats to all finishers especially Michael on that podium prize. Martin and Michelle on amazing consistency year after year and strong finishes on another hot Patriots Day!
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3