365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

tracking chicago

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Mark B on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 am

I keep hitting reload... will that make Wendy run faster? She should be finishing any. second. now!

Randy is a beast!

I just started checking in... how bad were the conditions? Times are slower than I'd expected.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7333
Points : 15861
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jerry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 am

@Kenny B. wrote:
@Jerry wrote:
@Michele "1L" Keane wrote:Randy likes the heat, and this is not a goal race. After all, the crazy man just finished an ironman and he is running NYC!

Besides, his Ironman events always warmer, so he is getting used to it. Very Happy

He is from a totally different mold then many of us. Something might be wrong with him. scratch

The last statement can apply to Kenny as well, though from a different angle. lol!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004251
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Dave Wolfe on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 am

Wendy Miller 03:23:45. A strong race.
avatar
Dave Wolfe
Poster
Poster

Posts : 326
Points : 2831
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 56
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jerry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 pm

@Mark B wrote:I keep hitting reload... will that make Wendy run faster? She should be finishing any. second. now!

Randy is a beast!

I just started checking in... how bad were the conditions? Times are slower than I'd expected.

Mark, my mind was obvious on Chicago in this morning's 10 miles. I thought Eugene could be a good deal for me. It is competitive, not hilly according to you, and never full. That gives me all the things I want, but ease the pressure to register early. Boston is over rated. lol!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004251
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jerry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm

@Dave Wolfe wrote:Wendy Miller 03:23:45. A strong race.

Agreed. Congratulations Wendy!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004251
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Julie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 pm

@Jerry wrote:
@Dave Wolfe wrote:Wendy Miller 03:23:45. A strong race.

Agreed. Congratulations Wendy!

Congratulations, Wendy!!
avatar
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2611
Points : 6362
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jeff F on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Good job Wendy!!!
avatar
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Posts : 299
Points : 2799
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Dave Wolfe on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Randy Egge 03:28:45. Another strong performance. We'll see you in NYC.
avatar
Dave Wolfe
Poster
Poster

Posts : 326
Points : 2831
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 56
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jerry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:06 pm

@Dave Wolfe wrote:Randy Egge 03:28:45. Another strong performance. We'll see you in NYC.

51 years old bald man. I wish I will be like you, Randy!
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004251
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  dot520 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Stephen has a couple more hours out there....ugh!
avatar
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Posts : 780
Points : 3663
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 60
Location : Indy-sporting the cape of awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Dave Wolfe on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:08 pm

@Jerry wrote:
@Dave Wolfe wrote:Randy Egge 03:28:45. Another strong performance. We'll see you in NYC.

51 years old bald man. I wish I will be like you, Randy!

Screw that I like my hair. Laughing
avatar
Dave Wolfe
Poster
Poster

Posts : 326
Points : 2831
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 56
Location : NYC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jeff F on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:09 pm

@Dave Wolfe wrote:Randy Egge 03:28:45. Another strong performance. We'll see you in NYC.

Randy is an animal...congratulations!
avatar
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Posts : 299
Points : 2799
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Julie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I hope Lisa is OK, her last mile was quite a bit slower.
avatar
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2611
Points : 6362
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  dot520 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Schuey-3:13:49
avatar
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Posts : 780
Points : 3663
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 60
Location : Indy-sporting the cape of awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  dot520 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

@Julie wrote:I hope Lisa is OK, her last mile was quite a bit slower.

uh-oh...Lisa was doing a 20 min mile the last 5k after really steady 9:30's. Hope she's okay.
avatar
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Posts : 780
Points : 3663
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 60
Location : Indy-sporting the cape of awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  dot520 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Jim Lentz is in at 3:56:xx
avatar
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Posts : 780
Points : 3663
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 60
Location : Indy-sporting the cape of awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Mark B on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 pm

@Dave Wolfe wrote:Wendy Miller 03:23:45. A strong race.

That's a solid showing for a second marathon. Woot!
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7333
Points : 15861
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Mark B on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:37 pm

@Jerry wrote:
@Mark B wrote:I keep hitting reload... will that make Wendy run faster? She should be finishing any. second. now!

Randy is a beast!

I just started checking in... how bad were the conditions? Times are slower than I'd expected.

Mark, my mind was obvious on Chicago in this morning's 10 miles. I thought Eugene could be a good deal for me. It is competitive, not hilly according to you, and never full. That gives me all the things I want, but ease the pressure to register early. Boston is over rated. lol!

Boston, schmoston... Eugene's the place to be, Jerry!

The weather's usually pretty good, it's not too hilly (though it's not flat)... and it's a great town. You should do it.

Besides, Eugene's got some cool race gear. Wink
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7333
Points : 15861
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Schuey on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

@dot520 wrote:
@Julie wrote:I hope Lisa is OK, her last mile was quite a bit slower.

uh-oh...Lisa was doing a 20 min mile the last 5k after really steady 9:30's. Hope she's okay.

Just wanted to let everyone know I just saw my mom and Lisa is fine. She had to get taken to the med tent, something happen to her ankle. I'm changing my cloths right now and Chris is in the shower and I'm heading back down to Grant Park. My mom says she is fine but I will have to go she what is going on.

I do know it is the ankle she hurt real bad a couple of winters ago. Will give another update later when I find out more of what is going on and what happen. Thanks for caring everyone.
avatar
Schuey
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2160
Points : 5495
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 46
Location : So Many Roads To Ease My Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Mark B on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Ooo. Sorry about Lisa's ankle. Hope she's okay.
avatar
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Posts : 7333
Points : 15861
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Vancouver, Wash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  dot520 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:44 pm

@Mark B wrote:Ooo. Sorry about Lisa's ankle. Hope she's okay.

Oh, no! Well, report back and let us know. I'm sure that Stephen has pulled out of the race as well. Hope he's okay and will check in. I believe that is everyone, isn't it? All are in?
avatar
dot520
Top 10 Poster Emeritus
Top 10 Poster Emeritus

Posts : 780
Points : 3663
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 60
Location : Indy-sporting the cape of awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Julie on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm

thanks for the update, Martin! I hope she is OK.
avatar
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2611
Points : 6362
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  ChasMcG on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

@Schuey wrote:
@dot520 wrote:
@Julie wrote:I hope Lisa is OK, her last mile was quite a bit slower.

uh-oh...Lisa was doing a 20 min mile the last 5k after really steady 9:30's. Hope she's okay.

Just wanted to let everyone know I just saw my mom and Lisa is fine. She had to get taken to the med tent, something happen to her ankle. I'm changing my cloths right now and Chris is in the shower and I'm heading back down to Grant Park. My mom says she is fine but I will have to go she what is going on.

I do know it is the ankle she hurt real bad a couple of winters ago. Will give another update later when I find out more of what is going on and what happen. Thanks for caring everyone.
Crying or Very sad


Not my boo. cyclops

Send my love Martin. Hugs

avatar
ChasMcG
Poster
Poster

Posts : 478
Points : 2912
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 41
Location : Colorado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Jerry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm

@Dave Wolfe wrote:
@Jerry wrote:
@Dave Wolfe wrote:Randy Egge 03:28:45. Another strong performance. We'll see you in NYC.

51 years old bald man. I wish I will be like you, Randy!

Screw that I like my hair. Laughing

That's fine. I don't have that choice any more.
avatar
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Posts : 2708
Points : 1004251
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Where I'm Loved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Nick Morris on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

@Julie wrote:
@Jerry wrote:Wonder how my captain is doing.

Nick, can't find tracking on the website yet. Not my fault. Very Happy

I couldn't find anything on that website, either.

Hey guys!!! Sorry about the website. They do not have tracking (small marathon)...

I see that everyone in Chicago had the same crappy weather that I had. The last 10k killed me!!!

I finished unofficially at 3:13:31. Not the Boston Qualifier that I was looking for, but a huge PR for me. I consider it not bad with the conditions...
avatar
Nick Morris
Talking To Myself
Talking To Myself

Posts : 5109
Points : 11994
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 37
Location : Madison, WI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tracking chicago

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum