365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocatello Just Cuz Half Marathon

+19
Randy E
KBFitz
fostever
Jerry
Michele "1L" Keane
Seth Harrison
dot520
Jim Lentz
John Kilpatrick
Colleen
Diego
Julie
Bob
Chris M
JohnP
jon c
Peg Coover
Schuey
wheakory
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pocatello Just Cuz Half Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Pocatello Just Cuz Half Marathon

Post  Natalie Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 am

Wow Kory! I think we'd all do well to have a little titanium in us -- figuratively speaking and your daughter... I can see she inherited your athleticism!
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Pocatello Just Cuz Half Marathon - Page 2 Empty Re: Pocatello Just Cuz Half Marathon

Post  Ken Cushing Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Great job Kory! Your an inspiration as always. God bless you as you continue in your efforts! Which half did you want to do down south?
Ken Cushing
Ken Cushing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I couldn't care less about your time, Kory. Just being out there racing again is a tremendous accomplishment. Keep at it Kory, and you'll continue to work back towards your great race times.

Congrats
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey brother, I apologize for being late in reading this race report. Huge congrats to you & your daughter!! You're only going to get faster from here.
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2