365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JIT - Jerry In Trouble

2 posters

Go down

JIT - Jerry In Trouble Empty JIT - Jerry In Trouble

Post  Jerry Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

I caught mild cold/allergy thanksgiving and have not fully recovered: nose still a little congested with a little body ache. I was thinking a 10-12 miles Tuesday morning more or less by feel, then winding down the mileages. Mileage wise, more or less, I don't have much problem. After all, I am lazy. My concern is the morning temperature is dropping around freeze first time hear this year and I wonder if that will worsen my cold or not matter(don't remember last time I got sick).

Oh, why trouble? I have a race on Sunday. lol!

How will this affect my performance?

Go figure out the answers and I will check tomorrow morning before the run. lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

JIT - Jerry In Trouble Empty Re: JIT - Jerry In Trouble

Post  ounce Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 am

With body aches as a symptom, I would be averse to running so close to the race. Too much to risk.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down