365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody Cares About Jerry Report

+21
Vivian
jon c
Mark B
Diego
Jim Lentz
wendy_miller
ounce
KBFitz
Seth Harrison
Chris M
amyjoann
Nick Morris
charles.moman
Jeff F
healdgator
Michele "1L" Keane
John Kilpatrick
Glenn
carleenp
T Miller
Jerry
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nobody Cares About Jerry Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody Cares About Jerry Report

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm

jon c wrote:Nice job Jerry! You are still really close to your PR. Travel safely and enjoy your time in China!

Thanks Jon!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Nobody Cares About Jerry Report - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody Cares About Jerry Report

Post  Vivian Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Congratulations on being the first to cross after the 3:00 mark. A couple of years after your first sub-3:00 and you're still so fast. There may be hope for the rest of us.
Vivian
Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Vivian wrote:Congratulations on being the first to cross after the 3:00 mark. A couple of years after your first sub-3:00 and you're still so fast. There may be hope for the rest of us.

First to cross after the 3:00 mark?

Viv, the 2nd lawyer, to say so. lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 pm

You let your student run a faster race than you did? That's can't be allowed!

Sorry you didn't PR Jerry. Sounds like a less than ideal race, but you avoided a complete blow-up. Enjoy your time in China.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Dave-O wrote:You let your student run a faster race than you did? That's can't be allowed!

What can I do?! lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Jerry wrote:
Dave-O wrote:You let your student run a faster race than you did? That's can't be allowed!

What can I do?! lol!

Tell everyone what an awesome teacher you are and that Dave-O should emulate Master Jerry.Razz
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Diego wrote:
Jerry wrote:

What can I do?! lol!

Tell everyone what an awesome teacher you are and that Dave-O should emulate Master Jerry.Razz

Heehee.

Over the years, Jerry has copied lots of things from master O.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:11 pm

amyjoann wrote:oh Jerry your right no one cares! ha ha I would really like to see a picture of youwith the shower cap on your head. A sleep over with 5 girls on marathon night really?????? what were you thinking? Sorry about the cold,it probably affects you mentally more than anything. You are very fast Jerry and I hope you enjoy your trip with your family,and your perfect race will come one day .............don't worry you work too hard it will be there

Here are the pictures, legendary. I thought about taking the shower cap off before the finish, but hands were too cold.

http://www.sportphoto.com/Event.aspx?EventID=223

Bib: 2845
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mountandog Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

I care - so much so I added my name to the picture list just to see you in the shower cap!!

Have fun in Wuhan. We have a mfg plant there.
mountandog
mountandog
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 pm

mountandog wrote:I care - so much so I added my name to the picture list just to see you in the shower cap!!

Have fun in Wuhan. We have a mfg plant there.

Cool. Anything I can do for you so that you pay my travel expense? lol!
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  fostever Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 pm

No shame in peeing your pants next time for a sub-3:00. Seriously, another awesome performance from you, Mr. Jerry Texan. You buy a ranch down there yet?
fostever
fostever
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave P Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Everyone cares about Jerry!

Congrats on a great race under less than ideal conditions. You know you would have gone sub 3hr if the weather had been better, so that's what counts.
Dave P
Dave P
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 am

fostever wrote:No shame in peeing your pants next time for a sub-3:00. Seriously, another awesome performance from you, Mr. Jerry Texan. You buy a ranch down there yet?

No ranch yet. I am saving for a Chicago downtown condo so that I can run Chicago every year. flower
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 am

Dave P wrote:Everyone cares about Jerry!

Congrats on a great race under less than ideal conditions. You know you would have gone sub 3hr if the weather had been better, so that's what counts.

Thanks Dave. Will try sub 3 in April.
Jerry
Jerry
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2