365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain Mist 50k Registration Opens Today

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Mist 50k Registration Opens Today Empty Mountain Mist 50k Registration Opens Today

Post  Ben Z Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"The South's Toughest Trail Run" opened registration today. It's located in Huntsville, Alabama. This will be my second time running this race and I gotta say, it's probably the most fun I've ever had at a race. If you are looking for a fun, great race to run you'll need to register soon. Of the 400 spots available only 119 are left as of this minute.

Register here: http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=17736

Start Time

Saturday January 26, 2013 at 7:30 am central sharp! You must check in the morning of the race.

Course

This course consists of extremely rocky mountain trails, mud, and creek crossings, not to mention the 3526 feet of climbing!! There is a vertical climb on the course that requires the use of your upper body. Course maps can be found at here.

Conditions

Expect anything...including cancellation due to inclement weather (the mountain can ice over)! Temperatures can range from 10 to 70 degrees Farenheit. The race may be cancelled due to snow and ice conditions. If roads are impassable the race may be cancelled. This situation is beyond our control and is not predictable. The decision to cancel the race will be made by the HTC board.

Cheers.
Ben Z
Ben Z
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Mountain Mist 50k Registration Opens Today Empty Re: Mountain Mist 50k Registration Opens Today

Post  Diego Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I may try to run it in 2014 and reunite with some TN friends. Thanks for the reminder. What a great race!!
Diego
Diego
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down