365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulligan...

+3
KBFitz
Tim C
Michele "1L" Keane
7 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Mulligan... - Page 11 Empty Re: Mulligan...

Post  nkrichards Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:33 am

Busy day yesterday!

Marty and I got up early and did our core/strength workout.

Then I went to Pilates.

Then I ran 9.5 mi w/3x2 (800 rest)  Avg pace for the intervals @9:31  HR 152/165  The run itself went very well BUT....

A slight niggle in my left hip during my 20 miler on Sunday turned into a full blown ouch during my run yesterday.  It's slightly painful to the touch but mostly hurts when I bear weight on that left leg.  It's on the outside of the hip near the top of the hip bone...not in the hip socket. 

I'll swim today if I get out of our land use hearing in time and then re-evaluate before I do any more.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Update on the niggle in my left hip that turned into a full blown ouch.  It's better than it was after my run on Tuesday but still not gone completely.  I played it safe today and opted for water running rather than a regular road run.  Sara had a class that started right after Pilates so it fit in well.  Was tough being inside when the running conditions outdoors were so good.  Better safe than sorry I guess.  Hip motion doesn't create any pain.  It's slightly painful to the touch but most of the pain is generated from weight bearing activity...walking and running.  It's the upper outside area of the left hip.

So...

Wed -  Swim 1950 yds

Thur - Core/strength being careful with the squats
       - Pilates
       - Water running 45 minutes

We finished harvesting all our carrot seed yesterday but we're off to help another farmer who is battling to finish before the weather deteriorates again.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:42 am

Sucks about your owie.  I hope it resolves itself!
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:48 pm

So...Michele correctly diagnosed my problem via PM.  It's the IT band.  The PT thinks that when I ran the 20 miler at the end of an already challenging week that my form deteriorated as I got tired and the damage was done.  He noticed that my knee tends to go to the inside more than it should sometimes but not always.  He thinks I caught it early and we can resolve the issue fairly quickly.  When I asked him if I could still run as I recovered he said that no matter what he told me I probably would...but he did suggest that I limit the running as it healed.  Especially if it hurt.  So I'm doing side leg lifts against the wall, back lunges (he tweaked my form to stretch the ITB), and another ITB stretch that's to funky to describe.  The odd thing about the side leg lifts is that the lowering part is more important than the lifting part and the goal is to stretch the ITB so form is really important.  He worked the area pretty hard once he was confident that he knew what the problem was.  I have another appointment on Friday.  It feels a bit better but I haven't tested it with a run yet.  I plan to do a short test run on Wednesday and then another test run Friday morning.  I want to run enough to maintain fitness while allowing it to heal if possible. 

Monday our travel appointment with the doctor ran late and I missed swimming and didn't feel comfortable running.

Today we got up early for our core/strength work then I went to Pilates and stayed for the 45 minute water running class.

We'll see what tomorrows test run brings...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:01 am

Glad that I could help - I guessing playing a Doctor on the Internet can be my new profession - lol.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:25 am

Test run completed.

Started the morning out with a 2350 yd swim.  We used the paddles for most of the swim.  I can't quite seem to get the fingers down technique figured out.  Good swim though.

After lunch I laced up the shoes.  I toyed with the idea of going 5 miles but finally decided to do the smart thing and turn around early enough so that I would be back home at the 3 mile mark.  It felt much better than last week.  On Sunday my pain level was a solid 5-6.  Yesterday it was 2...maybe 2 1/2 when I upped the intensity.  I ran a solid pace (10:15 with the last mile @ 9:45) and it held up well.  I added a half mile to the end so that I could cool down properly and then did my stretches. 

We got up early to do our core/strength and I'm headed to Pilates shortly.  I'll stay for the water running class again today as I don't want to mess up the recovery that seems to be progressing well.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:25 pm

On the road again...

So my runs this week...

• Wed. 3 mi @ 10:15
  • Thur. 4 mi @ 10:06
  • Fri. 5 mi @ 10:18
  • Sat. 15 mi @ 10:42

All were progression runs ending at MP or faster.  Hip pain was less each day.  I could still fell a slight niggle this morning but it didn't get any worse over the 15 miles and I wouldn't call it pain.  I added a half mile walk/jog cool down to each for an additional couple miles. 

So here is what my week looked like.

Mon - Forced rest day

Tues - Core/strength
        - Pilates
        - Water run 45 min
        - PT session

Wed - Swim 2350 yards...mostly with paddles
       - 3.5 mi w/3 @ 10:15  HR 156

Thur - Core/strength
        - Pilates
        - Water run 45 min
        - 4.5 mi w/4 @ 10:06 HR 150

Fri - 5.5 mi w/5 @ 10:18 HR 146
     - Swim 2600 yds.  Tough workout.  I ran out of gas on the last 500!
     - PT session

Sat - 15.5 mi w/ 15 @  10:42  HR 150

I've been doing my PT stretches at least once a day as well.

I'm nervous about the week-10 days that my training was compromised because of the hip pain but it is what it is I guess.  I'm pleased that it healed up as quickly as it did.  I just need to take care of it and arrive at the starting line healthy!

I think it would be prudent to make tomorrow a rest day and figure out how to adjust my training for next week.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Sorry about the ITB issue, but it sounds like you're getting it under control. Good!

One other thing to keep in mind is that we runners often overuse our TFL (tensor fascia latte) and ITB while running because we're using them as hip flexors when we shouldn't. Guess how you work to counteract that? Yep. You work on building strength in the gluteus maximus. When that starts doing more of the support work, the hip flexors start to work the way they're supposed to. Ain't physiology grand?

The great PT line (other than "I know you'll do it anyway, so...") is "Let pain be your guide." That one has worked (mostly) for me. What a Face

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:46 am

Mark B wrote:Sorry about the ITB issue, but it sounds like you're getting it under control. Good!

One other thing to keep in mind is that we runners often overuse our TFL (tensor fascia latte) and ITB while running because we're using them as hip flexors when we shouldn't. Guess how you work to counteract that? Yep. You work on building strength in the gluteus maximus. When that starts doing more of the support work, the hip flexors start to work the way they're supposed to. Ain't physiology grand?

The great PT line (other than "I know you'll do it anyway, so...") is "Let pain be your guide." That one has worked (mostly) for me. What a Face

Yes, Rob mentioned the TFL during his initial evaluation.  He has me doing things that stretch the ITB but as you suggested he's also got me strengthening the glutes.

He did warn me to stop running if I felt any increase in pain at all.  He stressed that if I felt pain I would change my stride and/or my pelvis would drop and I would increase the damage to that area.  Instead of giving me hard/fast limits he's letting me be the judge...that's a bit scary isn't it! What a Face
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:40 pm

nkrichards wrote:
Mark B wrote:Sorry about the ITB issue, but it sounds like you're getting it under control. Good!

Yes, Rob mentioned the TFL during his initial evaluation.  He has me doing things that stretch the ITB but as you suggested he's also got me strengthening the glutes.

He did warn me to stop running if I felt any increase in pain at all.  He stressed that if I felt pain I would change my stride and/or my pelvis would drop and I would increase the damage to that area.  Instead of giving me hard/fast limits he's letting me be the judge...that's a bit scary isn't it! What a Face

A bit? The man is crazy! Doesn't he know we can't be trusted?

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:
Instead of giving me hard/fast limits he's letting me be the judge...that's a bit scary isn't it! What a Face

A bit? The man is crazy! Doesn't he know we can't be trusted?
+1  Yup...I'm afraid that not respecting my limits is what got me into this mess!

Rest/family day on Sunday.  We went to the pumpkin patch with the boys to watch them shoot pumpkins out of a cannon.  They are boys...

Mon - Swim 2350 yds.  All fins.  I ate a banana and a kind bar before swimming...and hydrated.  Also swallowed a s-cap.  No cramping and I felt like I still had some energy at the end of the workout.  Of course it was a slightly shorter workout but none the less...

PT session after swimming.  I had to see Rob's assistant as he couldn't fit me in.  He brought out the scraping tool...that's interesting. What a Face  I survived.

Full day of training today...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:44 pm

You'd think I'd learn...

Here was my day today.

• Up early for 35 minutes of core/strength work with Marty before breakfast.
  • Pilates at the pool with coach Sara.  45 minutes
  • Aqua jogging with coach Sara.  50 minutes
  • Home to refuel for my run...10 miles w/ 2 x 3mi.  Avg. HR 160  Avg 28:14 (@9:25).  1st interval 28:43 (@9:34)  2nd interval 27:45 (@9:15)  Goal pace was 9:45...oops Embarassed  I know I pushed to hard but boy did it feel good!  I'm tired but no aches and pains this afternoon.

So...this was my last hard day before a mini-taper for a half I'm running on Saturday.  I'll stay active but cut back the rest of the week.  Goal for the half is to run it slightly better than marathon pace but I don't have high expectations.  The question is can I behave myself?

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 am

nkrichards wrote:The question is can I behave myself?

If you have to ask... Rolling Eyes

Lordy! All those things crammed into one day! Core/strength, pilates, aqua jogging AND A 10-MILE RUN?!?!

Yeah, I'd call that a hard day. Now rest for your race!

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Mark B wrote:
nkrichards wrote:The question is can I behave myself?

If you have to ask... Rolling Eyes

Lordy! All those things crammed into one day! Core/strength, pilates, aqua jogging AND A 10-MILE RUN?!?!

Yeah, I'd call that a hard day. Now rest for your race!
I must've missed that BREAKING NEWS that the Laws of Physics don't apply in Madras because of the eclipse.   Shocked
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Well would you look at that...

Bay to Brews Half
2:01:29 @ 9:15
Overall 71/231
Female 23/147
F 55-59 2/8 (I would have won the 50-54 age group Laughing )

Post cardiac event PR and huge confidence booster!

More details tomorrow...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 am

Nice race!
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 am

Thanks Michele.

Here's the details I promised...

Friday Marty and I  headed over the mountain and took care of a few family obligations and picked up both our Mom's.  We headed to the coast, stopping along the way for a quick bowl of soup.  On arrival in Newport we checked in to the condo I had rented.  I headed out for a 2 mile shakeout run and picked up my race packet before returning to the condo.  Then we were off to find some seafood for dinner.

The condo worked out perfectly.  The race start/finish was less than a 5 minute walk away and I would run past the window twice (end of mile 6 and end of mile 13) so they wouldn't even need to leave the condo to watch. 

It was a nice course.  We started out running along the bay and then headed up and over a hill through the forest on a fairly rough gravel/dirt road/track.  I wasn't mentally prepared for the hill or the rough trail...  Once we navigated the hill we entered a nice paved multi-use trail along the ocean and the jetty.  It was gorgeous.  The 10K runners left us and the Half runners headed off for another loop including a short out/back along the bay to add the needed distance.

Gorgeous weather as well.  Temperature was 40 degrees at the start maybe getting into the mid-40's by the finish.  The sun was shining and there was a very slight breeze which was a head wind on the last mile of the loop but it wasn't enough to matter. 

I started close to marathon pace but lost some time in miles 2 and 3 going over the hill.  I wore my Ironheart shirt and another runner called out as we were headed up the hill.  I didn't expect to see a fellow Ironheart member on the course!  We chatted as we tackled the hill together and then she pulled ahead as I slowed for gu and water.  I picked up the pace once we hit the flat again and got in a couple miles just under a 9 min pace.  I was feeling good when I finished up the first loop but I was starting to feel my hip.  No pain but I knew it was there.  I did a better job on the hill miles the second time around.  I was more prepared mentally and also knew when they would end and what was ahead.  By mile 12 my hip was starting to hurt a bit but not enough to affect my form.  Other than the hip I finished feeling really good!

So 2:01:29 with a pace of 9:15.

The first half my pace was 9:29 so I ran a nice negative split.

I was pretty sore after the race but made sure I walked a bit and other than the hip was feeling pretty good by that evening.  My hip was still bothering me a bit after our drive home on Sunday.  I did my PT exercises and worked on stretching it.  It's still there this morning but definitely better.  I have a PT appointment scheduled for this afternoon after swimming.  He'll work on it and we'll put together a plan for the next 3 weeks.

Very happy with this race.  Looking forward to tapering a bit.  Still pretty nervous about my marathon.  I feel prepared physically.  But I need to be mentally prepared to get past the 20 mile mark.  I haven't gone farther than 20 miles since my cardiac event.

Ultreya...
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Great job!

I would recommend not talking or showing any facial about how nervous you are about the race to family.  If they sense your confidence (real or imagined) in how you act, then they won't feed off your nervous energy and you won't feed off their nervous energy.

Tell them to tell you "You got this."  Because you do, not because you might.  Leave that Doubting Thomas with Augie to play with and bury somewhere.  For this whole taper period and for the race, lower levels of nervousness will be your best friend.

And I'll warn you now, I am going to preach lower levels of nervousness until race day.  Count on it. Exclamation
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 am

Great job on the half marathon! I think Fast Freddy can outshout Doubting Thomas when he needs to, and this is when he needs to.

You've got this.

Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Mark B wrote:Great job on the half marathon! I think Fast Freddy can outshout Doubting Thomas when he needs to, and this is when he needs to.

You've got this.
She sure does have this.  If Augie doesn't want to mess with Doubting Thomas, send him down here for a vacation.  I'll take him to the headwaters of Buffalo Bayou for a nice, leisurely month ride down to the Ship Channel, ultimately the Gulf of Mexico.
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:43 pm

ounce wrote:
Mark B wrote:Great job on the half marathon! I think Fast Freddy can outshout Doubting Thomas when he needs to, and this is when he needs to.

You've got this.
She sure does have this.  If Augie doesn't want to mess with Doubting Thomas, send him down here for a vacation.  I'll take him to the headwaters of Buffalo Bayou for a nice, leisurely month ride down to the Ship Channel, ultimately the Gulf of Mexico.

Thanks to both of you.  Fast Freddy was definitely in control on Saturday!  I am quite pleased with the race...except for the hip issues that became more obvious as the race continued.  I do feel like I've trained well and I'm as prepared as I can be.  I just need to stay smart during taper and make sure I arrive at the start line as healthy as possible.

So here's what I've been up to...

Mon - Swim 2350 yds.  I meant to take it easy but it was timed 200's (middle distance for swimming) and I couldn't resist.  I swam well.
       -  PT where Rob worked on the hip and not so gently reminded me that I needed to be cautious for the next 3 weeks and not work the hip to hard.

Tues - Core/strength with Marty
        - Pilates
        - Aqua Jog 45 minutes
        - 5 miles easy pace   Hip responded well.

Wed - Swim 2000 yds.  This was a FUN workout.  It was short fast stuff.  Janice and I ended up starting at the same time so we swam the entire workout together.  Janice was determined to keep up with me and I was determined to stay ahead of her...good thing neither one of us is competitive! Laughing We both swam some of the fastest times ever.

Thur - Core/strength with Marty
        - Pilates...Janice and I both commented on how sore/tired we were after our swim yesterday.
        - Aqua jog 45 minutes
        - Decided to skip the run and allow the hip to rest a bit more.  It is feeling much better today.

In addition I'm doing the hip exercises that the PT recommended at least once a day.

I'm trying to behave myself and find a good balance between running and healing during these last couple weeks.  I don't have much practice at behaving myself...

I'm cautiously optimistic and excited about the race.
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

Fingers crossed that the hip holds up.  Can you PT tape it for you?  I had my ITB taped for Boston in 2015 and it held up the whole race.  Of course, adrenaline will help too - it helped me run for 3 wks on a broken foot.

And I'm in for Victoria - going to register and figure out our schedule.  It appears less expensive to fly to Seattle and/or Portland - so that will probably be the plan, and we may rent a car.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Michele \"1L" Keane wrote:Fingers crossed that the hip holds up.  Can you PT tape it for you?  I had my ITB taped for Boston in 2015 and it held up the whole race.  Of course, adrenaline will help too - it helped me run for 3 wks on a broken foot.

And I'm in for Victoria - going to register and figure out our schedule.  It appears less expensive to fly to Seattle and/or Portland - so that will probably be the plan, and we may rent a car.

Yup, fingers crossed!  The PT hasn't mentioned the option of taping but I'll talk to him on Monday.  It's kind of moved so I'm not sure.  It was definitely the top of the ITB when I first went in.  It's now lower and further back.  He mentioned the hip flexor and even mentioned the glutes!  It's frustrating to say the least but at least it's not broken!  I will run the marathon and I'm sure I'll be sore after.

I'm really excited about Victoria!  I want to finish up this marathon thing and move on...

So...apparently I'm not so good about behaving myself.  I just can't seem to find the balance between running enough to maintain my fitness level for the next two weeks and allowing the hip to rest.  I ran the easy 5 on Tuesday and just water ran on Thursday.  Thought I'd see what I could do on Friday...

10 w/4 x 1.5  Avg interval @ 9:47 pace.  HR 152  I may have overdone it just a bit.  It felt really good until the last interval and by then I was committed to 10 so I could get back home.  I did keep the pace slower...goal pace is 9:45 for these but I've been running them faster.  And I did slow a bit on the last one and then walk/jogged it home.  And then I swam. Very Happy   Swimming actually feels really good so I think that was a good choice.  It was a 2050 yard endurance workout and I kept it really slow.  Feels good to move without the stress and strain on the legs/hips.

This morning was the Eagle Bakery Run and I didn't want to wuss out...the weather was awful.  So I showed up chatted and then went for a brisk walk while the others ran.  I warmed up with a cup of coffee and took my cinnamon roll with me and headed to the Cardio Circuit class.  This is a really fun class that's offered on a regular basis at 5:30am...to early for me as I'm fixing Marty's breakfast then.  But it's free once a year during the Cardio Challenge and it's double minutes.  I was invited to be on a team this year and my entire team was there.  It's a fun competition.

Hip is feeling better today but it's still there.  I'm trying not to alter my stride when I walk/run but I know I am.  I think that may be why it's moving around to different muscles.  Taper is hard enough without this! What a Face

How much should I run to keep from loosing fitness?????????  I can maintain my cardio fitness in the pool but will my legs be ready?
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nkrichards Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 pm

This is driving me crazy!!!!!!  I can't even do normal taper runs.  It seems like if I try and run I just seem to end up with hip pain again.  I think the only option is to really take a break from running and the PT agrees.  So the marathon is less than 2 weeks away.  The training is in the bag at this point.  I'm not going to run on the road at all this week.  I'll swim and aqua jog to preserve cardio fitness.  We both think that Pilates will be OK...plus the exercises he's given me.  We'll make a decision about next week next week.

At this point the original pain is completely gone and doesn't come back when I run.  The pain is lower on the hip and wraps around the back.  He thinks it's in the hip flexor and the glutes.  I'm sure that I've changed my stride...not intentionally...as a result of the pain.  He thinks that as a result I'm using weak muscles that I don't normally use and they are complaining.  He could feel some tightness in several spots but they loosened up pretty well after he put the TENS and heat on it.  Oddly enough he's pleased to hear that the pain keeps moving around.  He said that was an indication that it was a weakness and not a tear or something more serious.

On a positive side it is feeling better this evening.  I could run the marathon tomorrow if I needed to but I'd sure like to toe the start line without any pain!
nkrichards
nkrichards
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  ounce Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:29 pm

nkrichards wrote:This is driving me crazy!!!!!!  I can't even do normal taper runs.  It seems like if I try and run I just seem to end up with hip pain again.  I think the only option is to really take a break from running and the PT agrees.  So the marathon is less than 2 weeks away.  The training is in the bag at this point.  I'm not going to run on the road at all this week.  I'll swim and aqua jog to preserve cardio fitness.  We both think that Pilates will be OK...plus the exercises he's given me.  We'll make a decision about next week next week.

At this point the original pain is completely gone and doesn't come back when I run.  The pain is lower on the hip and wraps around the back.  He thinks it's in the hip flexor and the glutes.  I'm sure that I've changed my stride...not intentionally...as a result of the pain.  He thinks that as a result I'm using weak muscles that I don't normally use and they are complaining.  He could feel some tightness in several spots but they loosened up pretty well after he put the TENS and heat on it.  Oddly enough he's pleased to hear that the pain keeps moving around.  He said that was an indication that it was a weakness and not a tear or something more serious.

On a positive side it is feeling better this evening.  I could run the marathon tomorrow if I needed to but I'd sure like to toe the start line without any pain!
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

You need to do maintenance on the tractor.  Change the oil, check the PTO, replace the U-joints, sharpen what's dull.  ANYTHING that keeps you on the farm.
Mulligan... - Page 11 Th?id=OIP.GRHNtgSOAzL4TDxrwb4YKQEsEs&w=212&h=204&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1

Mulligan... - Page 11 Th?id=OIP.Mrd3QOMQnAj6kweqUWHKQwEsDl&w=276&h=211&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1

Mulligan... - Page 11 Th?id=OIP.VyfqA71t8Ojt9HkVcbV5mQEyDL&w=300&h=199&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1

Mulligan... - Page 11 Th?id=OIP.5DeKe-K6541Hh_Tj0qqNmgDnEO&w=183&h=204&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1

Any questions?
ounce
ounce
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum