365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cash for Your Thoughts as a Runner

Go down

Cash for Your Thoughts as a Runner Empty Cash for Your Thoughts as a Runner

Post  sidekick_lawrence Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:22 pm

Hi everyone, 

I'm currently transitioning my app from CrossFit-oriented to runner-focused. So I'm actively hunting for insights from runners. I'd love to learn about your running routine and any running app that you use.

All you need to do is click the link below to schedule a 20 min virtual meeting with me. 
calendly.com/lawrence-109/20min

I really appreciate your time - so as a token of thanks, I'll Paypal $20 right into your account as my appreciation.

The app itself is really great to check out. There are tons of muscle recovery tutorials to help you prevent injuries and improve mobility.
For iOS: apps.apple.com/ca/app/sidekick-stretch-recover/id1493192437
For Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sidekicktool.app&hl=en_CA&gl=US

Thanks everyone!

sidekick_lawrence

Back to top Go down