365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Toast with Champaign, Illinois

+15
Gobbles
mul21
Michael Enright
Julie
carleenp
ounce
Jeff F
Neil Ruggiero
wheakory
Seth Harrison
John Kilpatrick
Alex Kubacki
JohnP
Michele "1L" Keane
Kenny B.
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Toast with Champaign, Illinois  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Toast with Champaign, Illinois

Post  Julie Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Sorry it wasn't your day. Winds are hard, especially at the end of a race.
Julie
Julie
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

A Toast with Champaign, Illinois  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Toast with Champaign, Illinois

Post  Jeff F Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Kenny, sorry to hear the winds got you on the second half of the course. I was curious because I didn't think the winds were much of an influence on the first half. I know the stars will align and you will achieve your goal soon.

FYI - Biaggi's called me today acknowledging they had problems last night and wanted to send me some gift certificates.
Jeff F
Jeff F
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Kenny B. wrote:Thanks everyone.

Michelle if Buffalo does not get me sub 3:20 preferably 3:18 I'll look to the boards for change in training for Philly.

John thanks of thinking if me. Winds don't serve me well. Maybe I need to do wind sprints lol.

Mark always in style in all ways. Lol

Excellent!!! Just believe Kenny - just believe! No looking at the Buffalo forecasts - I so totally wish graduation was the weekend before as I am usually opening up my summer house that weekend and would come there and make you run smart Wink

Last edited by Michele "1L" Keane on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 am

Michele "1L" Keane wrote:
Kenny B. wrote:Thanks everyone.

Michelle if Buffalo does not get me sub 3:20 preferably 3:18 I'll look to the boards for change in training for Philly.

John thanks of thinking if me. Winds don't serve me well. Maybe I need to do wind sprints lol.

Mark always in style in all ways. Lol

Excellent!!! Just believe Kenny - just believe! No looking at the Buffalo forecasts - I so totally wish graduation was the weekend befores I am ussually opening up my summer house that weekend and would come there and make you run smart Wink

That would have been cool. I'm smat not stupid like everybody says.
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Sorry that the race ended in an, lets just say, atypical fashion. But I do admire your spirit! After all, this is supposed to be fun on some kind of level isn't it? Wish you could of stuck the sub 3:20 that you wanted, but maybe with some change in training it will work for you? Anyway, good effort today and keep up that spirit!!!!

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenny B. Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 pm

John Kilpatrick wrote:Sorry that the race ended in an, lets just say, atypical fashion. But I do admire your spirit! After all, this is supposed to be fun on some kind of level isn't it? Wish you could of stuck the sub 3:20 that you wanted, but maybe with some change in training it will work for you? Anyway, good effort today and keep up that spirit!!!!

John,

Thanks! Buffalo Ill get sub 3:20. Just not may day in Illinois. No big deal! I feel confident after running 20 miles at 7:30 pace. Just go to stretch it 6.2 more! lol
Kenny B.
Kenny B.
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

http://www.365Competitors.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5