365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monumental Indianapolis Marathon and State #26

+17
Alex Kubacki
Julie
nkrichards
Penelope
Nick Morris
Dave-O
T Miller
carleenp
fostever
dot520
ounce
Mark B
Gobbles
mountandog
Jerry
Michael Enright
Michele "1L" Keane
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monumental Indianapolis Marathon and State #26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Monumental Indianapolis Marathon and State #26

Post  RobA Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Awesome splits Michele, way to crush a BQ. Congrats !!!
RobA
RobA

Back to top Go down

Monumental Indianapolis Marathon and State #26 - Page 2 Empty Re: Monumental Indianapolis Marathon and State #26

Post  John Kilpatrick Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Congrats on another one - amazing how after so many races and seeing so many places that you still find something special and remember unique things about each one of them.  Congrats on another BQ and I'm hopeful that I get to see you in 2015 (now that I realize I'm at a BQ - 10:59 I have a fighting chance!)

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:14 am

John Kilpatrick wrote:Congrats on another one - amazing how after so many races and seeing so many places that you still find something special and remember unique things about each one of them.  Congrats on another BQ and I'm hopeful that I get to see you in 2015 (now that I realize I'm at a BQ - 10:59 I have a fighting chance!)
More than fighting John - the time difference to "not get in" was 1:38 this year and that is the tightest it has ever been.  You are in.
Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Kilpatrick Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 am

Very Happy

John Kilpatrick
Explaining To Spouse
Explaining To Spouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2