365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

365Runners
Welcome to 365Runners! We are here because we all share a running addiction. Whether training for a first marathon, a new PR, a new race distance, or anything else... welcome!

To stop the banner ads, please register and login. Otherwise, please enjoy browsing as a guest.
365Runners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Thread

+17
Julio
Paula Sue
Mike MacLellan
Seth Harrison
Tim M
Michael Mitchell
Mark B
Glenn
Kenny B.
Ken Mello
rhondda h
healdgator
John Kilpatrick
Jerry
Diego
Nick Morris
ChasMcG
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friday Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday Thread

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

What are your plans for the 4th of July? I have to execute my annual 'Fireworks Extravaganza'

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? I don't have a plan

How many beers to you plan on consuming? On the 4th? For the weekend? In my entire life? I need context! Lots this weekend, a couple on the 4th.

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Again, context! Let's go with 2x/day as an avg

How many minutes will that take? Total combined, or per event? If I'm in a hurry... 3 minutes. The longest I've sustained continuously was just shy of 3 hrs.

What was your favorite firework as a child? Bottle rockets

What is your favorite firework as an adult? Love some of the 500gram cakes, but I really like the mortars. I've built special launchers so I can double/triple stack 'em in series, light one fuse, and have 16-24 sky explosions...

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Sometimes.

Would you ever run in a nude race? Hm.

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? Hm.

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Hm.

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you? I don't recall ever asking a girl for her number. So, no.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave-O Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 am

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Cubs-Sox game yesterday; Cub-Sox game today; no definite plans for Sunday but would like to find my way to a beach.

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? From Friday though Monday, roughly 60.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? Hopefully less than 60, but I make no promises, especially with the group I'm going to the game with today. Evil or Very Mad

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Definitely less than 60.

How many minutes will that take? Roughly the same as my 5k time, though it depends on who finishes first. Very Happy

What was your favorite firework as a child? Roman Candles.

What is your favorite firework as an adult? Anything but that stupid Katy Perry song.

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Bleed Cubbie Blue.

Would you ever run in a nude race? I would actually love to do this.

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? Nope.

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? During the race, sure. Post-race parry, I make no promises.

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you? Sure. If she's faster than me, at least one of us would get to the Trials.
Dave-O
Dave-O

http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michele "1L" Keane Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Before I get started - Julio??????? The Julio - how awesome!!!!!

What are your plans for the 4th of July? Tempo run during a 10K, midday band concert, cookout, Pops concert

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? 13 more? Ran 10 this morning - so that would be 23.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? 1 or 2 as I have a race next weekend

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? Not sure, I'm here with my daughter until Sunday night

How many minutes will that take? good question

What was your favorite firework as a child? no real favorites, I like them all cherry

What is your favorite firework as an adult? Love the sparklers on the lake

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors rabbit ) Not on purpose. My daughter bought me a 4th t-shirt with snoopy, so I'll wear that, but it is black with a flag

Would you ever run in a nude race? Not at my age

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? No, but i wouldn't be there

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? I wouldn't run it, but yes.

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot? With heat because he was wearing disgusting cologne and a gold chain. short shorts or not - the gold chain is turn off to me.

There you are at the start of a race. You got up a little early and you still have an hour until the race starts. You're a little lonely and would like to talk to a fellow runner. There are only a few people standing around with you. Maybe one of them would like to go warm up with you?

4 people - All of them are in the same pace group as you

#1 - This person is wearing your favorite shoe and even in the same color you have

#2 - This person is wearing those Vibram FiveFinger shoes

#3 - This person is barefoot

#4 - This person is wearing some Converse (without the star)

Which person are you most likely to pick? Why? Why wouldn't you pick the other 3? Either #1 or #2. The first because we obviously have something in common already. #2 because those shoes intrigue me.

Michele
Michele "1L" Keane
Needs A Life
Needs A Life

http://1lranthere.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Natalie Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Julio!!! Very Happy

What are your plans for the 4th of July? No plans. So sad. Oh, wait! I'm running a race on the 4th. Guess I should think about registering for that...

How many miles do you plan on running from this moment until Monday night? I'm aiming for 9 today, 3 tomorrow, and 6.2 on Monday, so 18.2. We'll see how that goes.

How many beers to you plan on consuming? At least 1. I bought a case of my new favorite beer, Hudepohl Amber Lager, and I'm not going to let the weekend with no plans go by without drinking it.

How many times do you plan to have special relations with someone or yourself this moment on? If my husband plays his cards right, maybe 1.

How many minutes will that take? Well, that depends...

What was your favorite firework as a child? sparklers

What is your favorite firework as an adult? The ones that look like parachutes when they explode and fall like rain.

Do you wear red, white, and blue for the 4th? (And I'm not talking about your running gear because you know we all have those colors ) No.

Would you ever run in a nude race? I guess if I wasn't the only one nude.

Would you care if any of your vteam/365 team buddies were there? No

Would you be able to run it without getting turned on? Yes.

Guys - Would you ask a girl for her number if you saw her running with makeup, perfume, and her hair flowing in the wind? What if she was running faster than you?

Girls - Would you ask a guy for his number if you saw him running with makeup, perfume, and his hair flowing in the wind? Okay how about if he just recently got spray tanned and even adding some extra definition to the abs, shirt off but cologne dripping off him, gold chain, and wearing those short shorts? What if he was reeeeeally hot? Wow! Sounds like a lot of the guys I knew in college. I was a theater minor, and yes, the stereotype holds true.

Sorry... the last question is too complicated... I have enough trouble deciding which emoticon to use. silent
Natalie
Natalie
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark B Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Julio lives!
Mark B
Mark B
Needs A Life
Needs A Life